Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Kar toh sakte hain but completing our Didi's FC with quality posts feels more satisfying. 😉 😃

yes thats true and i agree ... di ke liye jo bhi post kare woh badhiya aur sensible hona chahiye ,na ki timepass... 😃
dinazz thumbnail
kuch naam socha hai next FC ka ?
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dinazz

yes thats true and i agree ... di ke liye jo bhi post kare woh badhiya aur sensible hona chahiye ,na ki timepass... 😃

Exactly. 👍🏼 ⭐️

Naam toh nahi socha. Our Saman sis is the pro at that. 😃

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late replies. I freakin' love my net 😡
@Ravi bro: I know what would have been the situation when driver would have had lost his life. Words of same critics, "Purvi should have jumped from car instead of jeopardizing".. Mere rhetoric 🤢. And i'll not mind if you offer few words. Enough of patience
DemonStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

Sorry for late replies. I freakin' love my net 😡

@Ravi bro: I know what would have been the situation when driver would have had lost his life. Words of same critics, "Purvi should have jumped from car instead of jeopardizing".. Mere rhetoric 🤢. And i'll not mind if you offer few words. Enough of patience

Yes sis. I may be blamed but I'll never forgive myself for sitting quietly seeing her being abused. Like some wise person said, there's a special place in hell reserved for those who remain indifferent in critical situations.

And indeed its a lose-lose situation for her as far as this is concerned. Everything she has ever done, is doing and will do in her life is unconditionally wrong for them.

Edited by DemonStar - 9 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Onto a positive note, I cannot wait to share my new VM with you all, next month. 😳 It's not spectacular or anything but I really have put my heart and soul into it this time. I hope it resonates with everybody who loves Didi.
Edited by DemonStar - 9 years ago
Jackles thumbnail
I can understand bro. You have always been exemplary Purvian and i highly admire 'hat 👏

Now lemme create some light entertainment to cheer up moods 😃

Yesterday my father was discussing about getting me a pet. Before he could ask me 'bout it, i shouted, "SQUIRREL" and every one was like 😲😕
DemonStar thumbnail

I can understand bro. You have always been exemplary Purvian and i highly admire 'hat 👏

Yesterday my father was discussing about getting me a pet. Before he could ask me 'bout it, i shouted, "SQUIRREL" and every one was like 😲😕

Nothing like that sis. All Purvians are special and we're family. 😃

Hehehe every morning when I go out for a walk in the park, there are so many squirrels playing everywhere. Guess whom I'm reminded of. 😉 Even yesterday she looked so cute searching under the desk. I couldn't help but say, "squirrel under my desk!" 😆

dinazz thumbnail

😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

Jackles thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Onto a positive note, I cannot wait to share my new VM with you all, next month. 😳 It's not spectacular or anything but I really have put my heart and soul into it this time. I hope it resonates with everybody who loves Didi.

Looking forward to it.. You use windows movie maker na? Each time i think of making a VM it ends up in abrupt slideshow of poor quality pics 😆