dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yup got it .. will see...
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

I was like 😲. That was quite uncalled for πŸ˜•.. Was that a fall from grace or she had trespassed against constitution? Saving someone's life is priority rather then rendering criminals defenseless. And what was that Blackstone's formulation πŸ€”?.. Yer, "Its better that ten guilty persons escape instead of making one innocent suffer"

Exactly. And Ameesha wasn't even likely to escape when her entire gang was right there up ahead. Would it have been better if Didi tried out some experiment and got the driver's head blown off? Or if a shootout took place inside the car, the driver panicked and crashed the car, and all three of them died or got maimed?

Sorry but worse than this is the way it was presented... as though this "wrong" is the only noteworthy thing that Didi did in that entire episode. I really wish to offer a few words from my side. Will it be ok?

DemonStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

ur right bro, thats a fact... they work so hard ,day and night but at the end what do they get- underappreciation and even bashing... ppl dont know the value of what they have till its gone..

Yes sis. Really we get ill health from even going out in this horrible summer heat for a few minutes, and our actors shoot in it day and night, in all sorts of places, just for us. Yes one could say they get paid but really, money isn't everything. Their passion is seen in their work and effort... and still people disrespect and target them for small things like dresses and all.

Mobs.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii all...πŸ˜‰
Dii was Superb na y'day!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Really loved her performance so so muchπŸ˜›
Edited by Mobs.Fatima - 9 years ago
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Yes sis. Really we get ill health from even going out in this horrible summer heat for a few minutes, and our actors shoot in it day and night, in all sorts of places, just for us. Yes one could say they get paid but really, money isn't everything. Their passion is seen in their work and effort... and still people disrespect and target them for small things like dresses and all.

yup .. exactlY..Well i guess they dont really get paid really well...and uper se they dont work in good conditions ( oops that wasnt the topic we were talking abt , sorryπŸ€”πŸ˜†) but their passion keeps them going and takes them to places..
i saw the WU ...

DemonStar thumbnail
Hi Fatima sis. πŸ˜ƒ Yes I truly loved her role yesterday. She was brilliant in every scene of hers. πŸ‘
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mobs.Fatima

Hii all...πŸ˜‰

Dii was Superb na y'day!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Really loved her performance so so muchπŸ˜›

hi mobs ! long time πŸ˜†
ya she was superb in ysrtrdys epi.. πŸ˜ƒ
dinazz thumbnail
wishing to complete the FC ASAP ...
Yaar spamming allowed nahi hai na ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail

yup .. exactlY..Well i guess they dont really get paid really well...and uper se they dont work in good conditions ( oops that wasnt the topic we were talking abt , sorryπŸ€”πŸ˜†) but their passion keeps them going and takes them to places..

i saw the WU ...

Surely the conditions are not always ideal. They need to meet all sorts of people, shoot in gullies, mountains, forests, chawls... udhar bhi pata nahi kya kya kharab conditions hoti hongi, they have to put up with all that. And that too never getting any kind of official recognition. Jashn-e-CID mein toh they put her at the absolute back of the line like some extra.

Mujhe toh bohot hurt hua reading that. I know people will blame me but I know well enough what's genuine criticism and what's ad-hominem and cherry-picking.
DemonStar thumbnail

wishing to complete the FC ASAP ...

Yaar spamming allowed nahi hai na ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kar toh sakte hain but completing our Didi's FC with quality posts feels more satisfying. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ