Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

The fact that Zain and Suri came prepared to give Aaliya the 'token of appreciation(talaaq) broke my heart😭I wish he once considers about may be just may be Aaliya is telling the truth about not filing the domestic violence compliant and give her the benefit of the doubt!

Yeah that's what I want to be seeing right now Zain actually considering Aliya's innocence with the help of hints here and there from Rizyat etc, I think Aliya had faced to much humiliation atm
-Bubble- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse team aliya..
Zain doesnt behave as aliya's husbnd now..
He jx thnks he z son of surraiya..
The way he said "Bhoopalianz" in previous episodes
I am hating him

#hateyouzain! 😡
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Team Zaya all the way. As long as they love each other, I am team Zaya.
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not seehow incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">its either team ZaYa or NOTHING</font>

I'm not hating on Zain, I just didn't like the way he was like with Aliya in the second half of the episode. I understood that he was in immense pain and that's why he was being cold hearted but now I think humiliating Aliya is getting too much. My post was mainly based on the second half of today's episode, he didn't show that it was hurting him seeing Aliya getting blatantly humiliated right in front of him, he said 'talaaq' for the second time like it was no big deal.
I did mention in the post that the first half of the episode indicated that he is incomplete without Aliya but where was that longing for Aliya in the last few mins of the episodes.
I should have made myself more clearer, of course I will always be team ZaYa, I want them to be together forever but in this current situation I felt sorry for both of them but for now I just feel for Aliya because I just think Zain is being unreasonable atm. Of course, I could be proven completely wrong by tomorrow's episode, where they might show Zain being empathetic etc
Sorry if it can across as me bashing Zain, I wasn't I was just annoyed at the way he acted in the second half of the episode
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KitKit-

Ofcourse team aliya..

Zain doesnt behave as aliya's husbnd now..
He jx thnks he z son of surraiya..
The way he said "Bhoopalianz" in previous episodes
I am hating him

#hateyouzain! 😡

I don't hate him, I'm just frustrated at the lack of empathy he is showing towards someone he claimed to love in the last few mins of the episode

Don't hate on Zain, eventually he'll know of Aliya's innocence and behave better towards her
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One can't fall out of love so soon. The guy does love Aaliya and we've seen that. Right now he's in a lot of pain firstly cos he thinks she's the reason he was wrongly implicated along with his mother and secondly when he was in jail; his father breathed his last. The heart ache he's been through and his mother influencing him and filling his ears has also played a part. So basiically if there's no Zain, there's no Aaliya end of.
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: balismis

I don't usually comment but I so wanted to after reading your post.i understand many of us are finding it hard to digest Zain's behavior and I wont justify it here(though my mind is like overflowing with the justifications😃).but I will say this that it seems to me that cvs or may be the channel is finally getting what they wanted that is to make Zain look bad so that everyone starts accepting rehan but no matter how hard they try,for me it'll always be zaya.😊.may be I am just overanalyzing my 'make rehan digestable' theory and may be its just to show Zain repenting big time.whatever the case is team zaya it isfor me😊

Nah I have faith in the CV's not to turn this into a clichd track and make Rehaan and Aliya couple mainly because they are well aware that this forum will explode if they even think about doing that. Zain being cold hearted I understand but today I felt like Aliya was humiliated and it's like he didn't care . Maybe they are showing Zain being extra mean bc more repenting/wooing Aliya 😃
abzy. thumbnail
I edited my post and got rid of the last paragraph where I said 'Zain is being like his mother these days' which I guess I put because I was frustrated at him in the second half of the episode but I know his nothing like her.
And I know I stated Aliya doesn't deserve a husband like him by the way he is acting ATM, obviously in the end I'll always want ZaYa to be together just in the right way.
balismis thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

Nah I have faith in the CV's not to turn this into a clichd track and make Rehaan and Aliya couple mainly because they are well aware that this forum will explode if they even think about doing that. Zain being cold hearted I understand but today I felt like Aliya was humiliated and it's like he didn't care . Maybe they are showing Zain being extra mean bc more repenting/wooing Aliya 😃

You are right,cvs may not turn this into rehan and aliya couple.may be I got this idea after reading a few posts which kind of seemed like anti-zain and pro-rehan.anyways I can never deny the fact that cvs surprise me all the time so I ma just hoping for the best😊
Edited by balismis - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?

Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

Totally agree Zainab!! I am upset with Zain too because he shouldn't be such a jerk to Aaliya but it is not to say that he is not going through his own personal hell. Zain is not getting any sick sadistic pleasure out of hurting Aaliya because he himself is hurting. Zain will surely repent when he learns the truth but until then expect to see him be cold hearted.

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

One can't fall out of love so soon. The guy does love Aaliya and we've seen that. Right now he's in a lot of pain firstly cos he thinks she's the reason he was wrongly implicated along with his mother and secondly when he was in jail; his father breathed his last. The heart ache he's been through and his mother influencing him and filling his ears has also played a part. So basiically if there's no Zain, there's no Aaliya end of.

Exactly! It was apparent in the first half of today's episode that he still loves her, he is trying to hate her and he is trying to shut down all emotions connected to Aaliya. In the process of hurting Aaliya he is fighting his own battles. It is not easy to go through 7 hours of hell in jail and then lose your father on top of that. Suraiya even went as far as blaming him for Usman's death. There is a lot of guilt and pain, its going to take time before he starts thinking sensibly and remembers who Aaliya is at heart.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago