Team ZaYa or Team Aliya?

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
(Sorry for the lame title)After watching today's episode, I feel like I can no longer justify Zain's attitude towards Aliya, now his just being completely irrational. Okay we got shown in today's episode that he is incomplete without Aliya because he can't even sleep peacefully without her by his side which indicated that he still does love her but as the episode progressed, I had to ask myself whether he actually does love her?
The way he said the second talaaq without even hesitating and that too with a smirk on his face, angered me, not a single form of empathy for Aliya was shown across his face even when his mother was blatantly insulting her. Even in the precap when the witch was stuffing Aliya's face and Aliya was literally gagging, again no form of remorse expressed by his face. I know he views Aliya as his enemy but they were in a happy, loving relationship a month ago, one doesn't completely switch off their feelings with a click. With a track like this, it comes with no surprise that Zain would want Aliya to suffer but he would have suffered more because he can't stand to see her in pain yet that isn't how the scenes are being are portrayed at all, it's like his enjoying seeking revenge on her. If he carries on at this rate, I honestly don't think Aliya deserves a husband like him, she deserves better. (Although I'll probably get over my frustration towards him in this episode and ship ZaYa again).
Edited by abzy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Team Aliya for now
I hate Zain
peter123 thumbnail
This is what the cvs want ... They have sabotage zain's character so we start hate him n accept rehan... 😡
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The fact that Zain and Suri came prepared to give Aaliya the 'token of appreciation(talaaq) broke my heart 😭 I wish he once considers about may be just may be Aaliya is telling the truth about not filing the domestic violence compliant and give her the benefit of the doubt!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain didn't show any feeling today don't know it becz edit becz Harshad never have any expression problem.
but for now i'm in team Aliya.
Zain actually now totally in his mom influence so hope true come out or some one kick some sense into his brain.but he going to repent badly after true come out.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well due to his recent behaviour and irrationality-team Aaliya! Lovely post!
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
team Aliya anyday...Zain is anyways disgusting.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For time being I m in Team Aaliya. She needs support .I felt very bad when Abdullahs cornered her and came with whole plan of Second Talaaq.
Once Team Aaliya succeed only then Team ZaYa can win..!!

Rite now the game is one sided so I hope soon Aaliya's innocence is revealed in the case

balismis thumbnail
I don't usually comment but I so wanted to after reading your post.i understand many of us are finding it hard to digest Zain's behavior and I wont justify it here(though my mind is like overflowing with the justifications😃) .but I will say this that it seems to me that cvs or may be the channel is finally getting what they wanted that is to make Zain look bad so that everyone starts accepting rehan but no matter how hard they try,for me it'll always be zaya.😊.may be I am just overanalyzing my 'make rehan digestable' theory and may be its just to show Zain repenting big time.whatever the case is team zaya it is for me😊