Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This episode makes u feel ZaYa love. It's really heart wrenching. U can feel the emotions as if u r living them with ZaYa. It's all the way Beintehaa <3

and yeah in this post, I will ignore what Zain did...don't wanna mention it again.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today the way abdulla's have humiliated is nt at all rite. Zain has told her before if i don't support u then i m nt u r shohar
From my POV she should live alone single..Whatever be , in front of so many suri was humiliating her and Zain was seeing everything .Rehan and Fahad did nt liked.Only nafee was smirking even shazia was shocked.
Suri is nt bother about 51% she must have made some plan to get dat from Aalia.
Now Aalia should forget Abdulla family , should live alone , single nd bring BR to high level.
What sort of shohar is dis?Coz of her he is like this.She is ALLAH's laadli , now only mamu and ALLAH can save her.
@ mandy BI will be in Uttaran's timeslot.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

the last scene was so shockng n unexpected to me..that really made me mad n frustrated...

i'm confused last epi it was 2 mnths 20days n today 1 mnth over ,sowhr is suriya sister ,n does aliya dnt want to proove her innocence that she dnt file those reports, whn is she gng 2 do investigation ,jab talaaq ho jayega.tab..

i loved d zayaBR scene, but sumthng was missing that charm maan used to brng out was nt thr.
editing sucked..no proper connection..

what's wid yesterday he thnks of aliya n today he gv talaq ..why ..???

so fast thy r gng hope that it isn't gng off air..

The sudden leap took us all by surprise, it just did not make sense but I don't think BI is going off air. There has been no news of that. There has to be explanation behind this rush, hopefully things become more clear in the next episode.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Unpredictable is the word...this is getting more and more confusing day by day. I don't understand the need to rush everything! I mean, just yesterday it was 2 months and 20 days, how did that magically evolve into a month overnight??

Honestly, Zain needs to find out the truth NOW enough of Aaliya being humiliated!!
If they go down the halala route there's no way I can continue watching this...

Exactly, viewers have had enough of Aaliya being humiliated its time to show her getting justice. They need to show Rehan investigating who really lodged that complaint and bring back Rehan and the Haiders to open their mouths!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

today episode was poorly edit no connection between scenes.just Zain missing Aliya part was nice.it so emotional when he hug her pillow with tears in his eye.
half part was shocking.feel so bad for Aliya.she though everything might getting into place but what a jhatka Suri gave her and us.she is broken again.Zain going to repent for all those humiliated he did with her.but Aliya really need to give them back now.enough if goody goody with them.they don't deserve this.
i really can't understand why so much rushing they could show this 2nd talaq next week.why two talaq in two week even they didn't show ZaYa missing each other badly.there is no sign of true come out and Nafessa smirking on Aliya humility,she is so disgusting woman.now if Suri sis can turn the game if she is positive and help Aliya nor Aliya have to find true by herself.

Nafeesa disgusts me, no ounce of guilt but that needs to change. I want the truth out now! Before I was fine with the hold off because things could not come out that fast but in BI's world its now been a month, so by next week proof of Aaliya's innocence should be out

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope true come out soon before it too late.Suri sister is coming now it can possible she will be positive and help Aliya becz at this point bring a new cameo i don't find any reason for it.if she turn negative then only Allah is our hope.as BI page tweet new twist coming in tomorrow now hope it good one i have no strength to bear other jhatka.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

Zain hugging Aliya's pillow scene really did show that his life without her is incomplete and better with her in it, he can't even sleep peacefully when she's gone. The second half of the episode, I just felt so bad for Aliya, she doesn't deserve any of this humiliation, the assumptions the Abduhllah's have of her doesn't even justify their actions. I'm really annoyed at how Zain can give her the second Talaaq so easily like without any hesitation or anything. If he is so hellbent that Aliya is the reason why everything crumbles in his life, why isn't he seeking any answers as to why she would so such a thing when it's completely out of character of her. I think she could be pregnant delaying the whole talas process

Zain has shut himself down after the trauma he went through in jail and then losing his father right afterwards. Zain is not the same sensible man he was before, now he is consumed by pain and hatred. I am not excusing his actions because like you I hate how he humiliated her today.

I really don't know how this divorce will be put to a halt, I read the latest spoilers and it did not say anything about Aaliya being pregnant but with BI you never know. New spoilers sound encouraging so lets see what unfolds.

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey I love ur posts but I guess replying here for the first time๐Ÿ˜Š

I was actually disgusted with Zain today. This insult is certainly not the token of appreciation that Aaliya deserved for standing by Zain always. I know CVs will make it up with a very good repentance and redemption track, but I still can't believe they showed Zain humiliating her the way he did, in front of all employees! And the Precap takes away the cake! Quite Literally! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for replying! I feel for Aaliya, she does not deserve to be humiliated like this and I can only hope Zain starts repenting soon for what he put Aaliya through. Enough of humiliating Aaliya, its time to show her getting the upper hand with the truth slowly coming out. First step find out who lodge the complaint! I do not understand why Rehan with all his connections has not done so yet or talked to her family after all he heard them saying repeatedly its their fault. It is time to close that loophole, especially since enough time has passed.

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

This episode makes u feel ZaYa love. It's really heart wrenching. U can feel the emotions as if u r living them with ZaYa. It's all the way Beintehaa <3

and yeah in this post, I will ignore what Zain did...don't wanna mention it again.

It was a heart wrenching episode. In the first half my heart went out to Zain while in the second, it was Aaliya I felt for. These two are going through so much pain
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy you said it all, awesome analysis . for today's episode i will say only one word SHOCKING
but i think and my gut feeling says that may be from now on aaliya's innocence will be proved and on the other hand redemption of zain will come but u never know its BI totally unpredictable , aaliya ek maafi mien maaaf krde zain ko aage kya pata kya ho , BI ka ab allah rakha
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy you said it all, awesome analysis . for today's episode i will say only one word SHOCKING

but i think and my gut feeling says that may be from now on aaliya's innocence will be proved and on the other hand redemption of zain will come but u never know its BI totally unpredictable , aaliya ek maafi mien maaaf krde zain ko aage kya pata kya ho , BI ka ab allah rakha

I'm hoping the same! CVs taking a leap of one month could not have been for nothing, there is more to this and I can only hope tommorow marks the last of Aaliya's humiliation. I seriously hated the precap with Suraiya stuffing the cake in the poor girl's mouth. There is now more than enough shown for Zain to repent for what he put her through. Thankfully the upcoming spoilers speak nothing about more hell for Aaliya and actually sound encouraging

I want Zain to find out the truth now, Nafeesa needs to be exposed and I want to see Zain trying to make this up to Aaliya.

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zain has shut himself down after the trauma he went through in jail and then losing his father right afterwards. Zain is not the same sensible man he was before, now he is consumed by pain and hatred. I am not excusing his actions because like you I hate how he humiliated her today.

I really don't know how this divorce will be put to a halt, I read the latest spoilers and it did not say anything about Aaliya being pregnant but with BI you never know. New spoilers sound encouraging so lets see what unfolds.

Thanks for replying! I feel for Aaliya, she does not deserve to be humiliated like this and I can only hope Zain starts repenting soon for what he put Aaliya through. Enough of humiliating Aaliya, its time to show her getting the upper hand with the truth slowly coming out. First step find out who lodge the complaint! I do not understand why Rehan with all his connections has not done so yet or talked to her family after all he heard them saying repeatedly its their fault. It is time to close that loophole, especially since enough time has passed.

It was a heart wrenching episode. In the first half my heart went out to Zain while in the second, it was Aaliya I felt for. These two are going through so much pain

still hoping to see them happy in the future...can't see them dying each day anymore :(
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping the same! CVs taking a leap of one month could not have been for nothing, there is more to this and I can only hope tommorow marks the last of Aaliya's humiliation. I seriously hated the precap with Suraiya stuffing the cake in the poor girl's mouth. There is now more than enough shown for Zain to repent for what he put her through. Thankfully the upcoming spoilers speak nothing about more hell for Aaliya and actually sound encouraging

I want Zain to find out the truth now, Nafeesa needs to be exposed and I want to see Zain trying to make this up to Aaliya.

in spoilers they are saying that rehaan will angry on ZARA that don't call Aaliya as her Ammi . thats what m happy about and really feeling positive now for a thing that yesterday ankur bhatia tweeted to some fans about zaya s yet to opened so don't be disheartened , so feeling kinda normal ill be better episode tomorrow and we will get answers for sure. . ## mom was yelling at me in the morning that u seriously need to get a life over a tv show ๐Ÿคฃ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@ Mandy Zain is going through trauma of wat happened in prison and losing his super hero.
Since Aalia said she has nt done anything so also shalam said they hve nt filed complained , he should investigate to find out the truth.He was furious seeing Aalia's signature , she should have said , she was deceived by her parents.
Latest spoiler is good but start will be continuity of last nite epi.Suri is forcing the cake , she is coughing , looking at Zain.