BI is unpredictable yet intriguing!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Tonight's episode was just wow! So much happened in the span of a half an hour, I had to go back and watch for a second time to wrap my head around what just happened. Leave it to BI to be completely unpredictable, expect one thing and get completely blindsided by another

The first half was beautifully done, thankfully the editing is better and the song selections used for ZaYa were top notch. First being Aaj Phir Tumpe as Zain looked at Aaliya complete with flashbacks and the second being Zaroorat which was perfect for Zain right now. I love the way he was shown picking up Aaliya's necklace after throwing it and then the way he hugged her pillow so he could sleep .. it was perfect! Zain can try to hate Aaliya as much as he wants but deep down his love for her is still intact, he's in so much pain.

The second half, one word - SHOCKING! I just knew Suraiya and her sidekicks were upto no good when they were all super nice to Aaliya, you just knew they had something up their sleeves and Aaliya didn't know what hit her. A month has passed and Zain gives her the 2nd talaaq. Aaliya is devastated and to add insult to injury is Suraiya stuffing cake in the poor girl's mouth in the precap. Zain is going to repent so much for this

So where are the CVs going here? Why show the 2nd talaaq so soon? Will the truth come out before its too late?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope truth comes out before its late
Plzszzsss guyzzz tweet them that no divorce no rehan crap
Only zaya we want
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope so to... but what are they doing??? so many unanswered questions... ye tho googly ho gaya
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the last scene was so shockng n unexpected to me..that really made me mad n frustrated...
i'm confused last epi it was 2 mnths 20days n today 1 mnth over ,sowhr is suriya sister ,n does aliya dnt want to proove her innocence that she dnt file those reports, whn is she gng 2 do investigation ,jab talaaq ho jayega.tab..

i loved d zayaBR scene, but sumthng was missing that charm maan used to brng out was nt thr.
editing sucked..no proper connection..

what's wid yesterday he thnks of aliya n today he gv talaq ..why ..???

so fast thy r gng hope that it isn't gng off air..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unpredictable is the word...this is getting more and more confusing day by day. I don't understand the need to rush everything! I mean, just yesterday it was 2 months and 20 days, how did that magically evolve into a month overnight??

Honestly, Zain needs to find out the truth NOW enough of Aaliya being humiliated!!
If they go down the halala route there's no way I can continue watching this...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Tonight's episode was just wow! So much happened in the span of a half an hour, I had to go back and watch for a second time to wrap my head around what just happened. Leave it to BI to be completely unpredictable, expect one thing and get completely blindsided by another

The first half was beautifully done, thankfully the editing is better and the song selections used for ZaYa were top notch. First being Aaj Phir Tumpe as Zain looked at Aaliya complete with flashbacks and the second being Zaroorat which was perfect for Zain right now. I love the way he was shown picking up Aaliya's necklace after throwing it and then the way he hugged her pillow so he could sleep .. it was perfect! Zain can try to hate Aaliya as much as he wants but deep down his love for her is still intact, he's in so much pain.

The second half, one word - SHOCKING! I just knew Suraiya and her sidekicks were upto no good when they were all super nice to Aaliya, you just knew they had something up their sleeves and Aaliya didn't know what hit her. A month has passed and Zain gives her the 2nd talaaq. Aaliya is devastated and to add insult to injury is Suraiya stuffing cake in the poor girl's mouth in the precap. Zain is going to repent so much for this

So where are the CVs going here? Why show the 2nd talaaq so soon? Will the truth come out before its too late?

Now 2hd T is over.Yesterday's epi Zain said 2 monts nd 20 days. In a day 20 days is over..Still no one is intersted to unfold the truth.Now Aalia herself should find out before the third T.
First half was too god .Police praised Aalia in front of zain and Fahad.
Hope Fahad must have known Aalia's capacity
The way suri has insulted Aalia is horrible.Wat sort of lady she is.
Mamu pls give advice to u r ladla Zain.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today episode was poorly edit no connection between scenes.just Zain missing Aliya part was nice.it so emotional when he hug her pillow with tears in his eye.
half part was shocking.feel so bad for Aliya.she though everything might getting into place but what a jhatka Suri gave her and us.she is broken again.Zain going to repent for all those humiliated he did with her.but Aliya really need to give them back now.enough if goody goody with them.they don't deserve this.
i really can't understand why so much rushing they could show this 2nd talaq next week.why two talaq in two week even they didn't show ZaYa missing each other badly.there is no sign of true come out and Nafessa smirking on Aliya humility,she is so disgusting woman.now if Suri sis can turn the game if she is positive and help Aliya nor Aliya have to find true by herself.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mandy-ve:- Yup totally agree with what you are saying. BI is totally unpredictable but I did feel the pace of the story has picked up quite a bit in today's episode. Just heard that RR is going off-air to make place for BB8 to come in the 9-10 time slot. Is that the reason BI was extra fast today? Maybe they want to tell the story in case the channel pulls the plug off the show? I am guessing that won't happen because there are rumors that BI will be given the 10:30PM slot and I hope that happens because the story track is really awesome and hope the PH tells the story with proper theharaav and not rushing it.

Yesterday I had the grouse that Aliyah didn't share her suspicions with Zain and Fahad before saying no to the party and so today I am really happy that the creatives closed off the whole loop and Aliyah explained how she deduced that this was no birthday party but a rave party instead. Done absolutely good and I loved the way the inspector praised Aliyah in front of Fahad and Zain.

The songs in today's episode were really touching. Zain remembering Aliyah was done so good - So he is at some level understanding that he can't stay away from Aliyah but why the hell did he do what Suriyaah told him to do in the conference room? That was a very low blow - Redemption or not I am really not liking this mental torture that Zain is giving Aliyah. Cvs better tone it down before I tune off the show.

Never expected anything better from Suriyaah and when she was extra nice then only I expected she is playing a dirty game. But the main thing was the look on faces of Fahad and Rehan - Both were really really sympathetic to Aliyah and I could feel their pain. My guess that Fahad would cross over to Aliyah's soon is coming true. I think Fahad will cross over first and with the help of Fahad and Rehan Aliyah will get to the real culprit and Nafeesa better watch out. She is going to be shredded like anything if the truth comes out.

BTW why is there no scenes of Ayat and Rizwan? I thought the creatives will add some scenes of Ayat - Rizwan along with Ghulam and Shabana so that we have a continuity of what these characters are feeling. I hope we will see them in the next two episodes.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Zain hugging Aliya's pillow scene really did show that his life without her is incomplete and better with her in it, he can't even sleep peacefully when she's gone. The second half of the episode, I just felt so bad for Aliya, she doesn't deserve any of this humiliation, the assumptions the Abduhllah's have of her doesn't even justify their actions. I'm really annoyed at how Zain can give her the second Talaaq so easily like without any hesitation or anything. If he is so hellbent that Aliya is the reason why everything crumbles in his life, why isn't he seeking any answers as to why she would so such a thing when it's completely out of character of her. I think she could be pregnant delaying the whole talas process
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I love ur posts but I guess replying here for the first time๐Ÿ˜Š

I was actually disgusted with Zain today. This insult is certainly not the token of appreciation that Aaliya deserved for standing by Zain always. I know CVs will make it up with a very good repentance and redemption track, but I still can't believe they showed Zain humiliating her the way he did, in front of all employees! And the Precap takes away the cake! Quite Literally! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago