Umar Wani to quit Laut Aao Trisha

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Umar Wani roped in for an episode of Shapath to be shot in Kashmir; to quit Laut Aao Trisha

Summary: For this particular story to be shot in Kashmir, the production house has roped in handsome hunk Umar Wani. He will play the role of a Kashmiri cop who would know the place very well and will assist the main cops seen in the show in nabbing the snow man. Also, graphics will again play a major part in this story, with the villain being the snow man. Also, Umar who is presently seen in Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha in the character of Prem will soon be quitting the show. Confirming this, Umar said, "Yes, my dates are not being utilized well in Laut Aao Trisha. So I have decided to quit the show. I have notified this to them, and they will be ending my track soon. I will now want to take up a lead role."

Source: Rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Sri.. what do i say about this??
previous prem was axed from show for this guy and now he's quitting 😆
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what the problem bring the original back...this couldn't suit the role. quiting or acting in the show makes no difference
but i heard the old prem kiran jhanjhani also throws a lot of tantrums which is why he was replaced. anyways