Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

reposting my thoughts on this whole pregnancy thing.

I do not want Aaliya to be pregnant for 2 reasons:
1) it's too early to show pregnancy. I've been wanting for Zaya to get married with full rasam and go on a honeymoon. They are still a very young couple.

2)like you just said I do not want Abdullahs to take Aaliya back for the baby as then they will go back to the way they used to treat her after she gives birth.

But if she IS pregnant, then I do see the possibility of Zain softening up and maybe just maybe after being around her again, it will get him to start thinking that Aaliya can't ever do something to hurt anyone. Maybe it'll get him to investigate who filed the complaint if Aaliya says she hasn't.

Honestly i guess at this point, anything just anything to stop this divorce and give Zain time to think and for the truth to be revealed.

Exactly why I do not want a pregnancy track. I mean we all want to see ZaYa's divorce stopped but it should not be out of obligation. Zain should stop it because he loves Aaliya like shown in the first half and in the upcoming spoilers.

I do not want to see BI go the cliched route, let the truth come out
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

OMG Marci you summed it all up perfectly 😆

LMFAO Zainab!! ðŸĪĢ

😃 Thank you Saheba 😆
Marci thumbnail

yup this is what zain really need right now. time to think!!
LOL even if it is cliche i will be happy if they show a miscarriage, because I want a heartbroken Aaliya and how awesome would it be to watch Zain heal her and bring her back to life

About the forum, lol that's why i never come here before watching the episode. And also i just let it roll off of me now.😆

@bold
ðŸĪŠ Woman have you gone nuts!!! LOL your sadistic ass!!!
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Er...another reason why I'm against a pregnancy right now is because in Indian soaps they usually show a miscarriage after a few months. I mean, haven't ZaYa lost enough already? It'll be even worse if they get all happy about the baby because then they'll be broken beyond repair.
Aaliya should be pregnant when things are okay between ZaYa. ðŸ˜ģ

And idk if it's just me, but I don't think she's pregnant, she was gagging because of the cake Suraiya stuffed in her mouth...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly why I do not want a pregnancy track. I mean we all want to see ZaYa's divorce stopped but it should not be out of obligation. Zain should stop it because he loves Aaliya like shown in the first half and in the upcoming spoilers.

I do not want to see BI go the cliched route, let the truth come out

@Bold. same here Mandy. I want to see Zaya work their way back to each other! I do not want to see something trying to bind them again and with time they accept each other again. i mean then what was the point of Usman dying in the first place?

If it's because of the baby that this divorce is halt, then people would start questioning the strength of their love once again!

And like you said I want Zain to come out of his stubborn denial and stop this divorce because he loves her and he can't live without her.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Er...another reason why I'm against a pregnancy right now is because in Indian soaps they usually show a miscarriage after a few months. I mean, haven't ZaYa lost enough already? It'll be even worse if they get all happy about the baby because then they'll be broken beyond repair.

Aaliya should be pregnant when things are okay between ZaYa. ðŸ˜ģ

And idk if it's just me, but I don't think she's pregnant, she was gagging because of the cake Suraiya stuffed in her mouth...

@Bold. exactly!!!! man i want pregnancy to be happen when they're happy again! I want to see all their cute nok jhoks and kitkit over the baby matters ðŸ˜ģ

I really do not want her to be pregnant. I really hope the CVs start showing the truth be unravelled.

Originally posted by: Marci

@bold
ðŸĪŠ Woman have you gone nuts!!! LOL your sadistic ass!!!

Marci I have absolutely no idea what to expect anymore. But this is just in case they do show her pregnant right now. I mean are you ready to see Zaya with a baby?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Bold. exactly!!!! man i want pregnancy to be happen when they're happy again! I want to see all their cute nok jhoks and kitkit over the baby matters ðŸ˜ģ

I really do not want her to be pregnant. I really hope the CVs start showing the truth be unravelled.

She isn't pregnant, she gagged 'cause of the cake. 😆 (I hope so...)

Ikr, what are they waiting for, Christmas? ðŸĪĒ
And no more scary leaps CV's, please...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail

Marci I have absolutely no idea what to expect anymore. But this is just in case they do show her pregnant right now. I mean are you ready to see Zaya with a baby?

I mean if they have a baby, so be it, it's not like the baby is gonna be born anytime soon, (unless BI wants to freaking fast forward nine months -__-) but, ZaYa have lost enough already haven't they? If this baby brings them closer what's wrong in that, they'll just have to mature faster and learn their responsibilities to take care of the baby, which is not a bad point. But a miscarriage is death and no parents should have to go through such a traumatic event...I mean yeah the baby is unborn but the baby will still be ZaYa's first child, Idk I detest the idea of miscarriage, sorry girl
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yup this is what zain really need right now. time to think!!
LOL even if it is cliche i will be happy if they show a miscarriage, because I want a heartbroken Aaliya and how awesome would it be to watch Zain heal her and bring her back to life

About the forum, lol that's why i never come here before watching the episode. And also i just let it roll off of me now.😆

Sometimes it's hard to watch the episode because of work and you just want a quick breakdown of the episode, instead you get ...I'll never watch Beintehaa again, Rehan is in love with Aliyah, puhleasee stop with the crap. Anyway enough complaining lol.

Zain definitely needs some space, he is just accepting decisions made by his mum. Maybe he should move out and then Aliyah's thoughts will haunt him even more lol!

We are very sadist aren't we lol, wanting a miscarriage over a pregnancy, but the scenes after that would be beautiful!!

There has to be some logical reason as to why the second talaaq was fast forwarded, i feel they have something good in store for us!