Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL Marci, that pretty much summed it all up 🀣
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL Marci, that pretty much summed it all up 🀣

LOL sruthi, I'm just laughing at wth is going on in the show and this forum πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marci

I took a little break and come back to ultimate chaos on this forum as usual and now the show also LOL

So what I got is,

1. Zain is being an asshole
2. Zain is not being an asshole
3. Aliya is humiliated (I would've b*tch slapped All the Abdullah's by now or thrown them out of BR, girl use your damn power, stop being so freaking Mahan, alas I know she can't :( )
4. Aliya is pregnant (Guess they didn't use protection LOL)
5. Suri is a b*tch again
6. Shafeesa are b*tches also
7. Zain being dumb
8. 2nd Talaaq (Already? the hell its only been like 2 weeks or not even that)
9. BI is on the express lane on the highway
10. Everyone on the forum is as usual, angry, mad, confused, offending/defending, preaching, and listening
11. Did I miss anything else?

Oh man...things just got interesting

Basically this shit is real🀣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Basically this shit is real🀣

OMG Marci you summed it all up perfectly πŸ˜†
reposting my thoughts on this whole pregnancy thing.
I do not want Aaliya to be pregnant for 2 reasons:
1) it's too early to show pregnancy. I've been wanting for Zaya to get married with full rasam and go on a honeymoon. They are still a very young couple.

2)like you just said I do not want Abdullahs to take Aaliya back for the baby as then they will go back to the way they used to treat her after she gives birth.

But if she IS pregnant, then I do see the possibility of Zain softening up and maybe just maybe after being around her again, it will get him to start thinking that Aaliya can't ever do something to hurt anyone. Maybe it'll get him to investigate who filed the complaint if Aaliya says she hasn't.

Honestly i guess at this point, anything just anything to stop this divorce and give Zain time to think and for the truth to be revealed.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So far the latest spoilers do not indicate a pregnancy track but you never know when it comes to BI. I just want their divorce to be stopped and I'm hoping its because Zain finds out the truth and tries to win back his love.

This is why its better to watch the episode first before coming to this forum, trust me I learned that from the last show I used to watch.

Yeh, Zain needs to start investigating!! Wake up dude and get out of your mom's lap. We haven't had very many spoilers or interviews for a while so each episode has been a nice surprise. I prefer it this way, as it makes the episode that tad bit interesting.

Lol, will start doing that now and we can always rely on yours and Zainab's posts.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

1) it's too early to show pregnancy. I've been wanting for Zaya to get married with full rasam and go on a honeymoon. They are still a very young couple.

2)like you just said I do not want Abdullahs to take Aaliya back for the baby as then they will go back to the way they used to treat her after she gives birth.

But if she IS pregnant, then I do see the possibility of Zain softening up and maybe just maybe after being around her again, it will get him to start thinking that Aaliya can't ever do something to hurt anyone. Maybe it'll get him to investigate who filed the complaint if Aaliya says she hasn't.

Honestly i guess at this point, anything just anything to stop this divorce and give Zain time to think and for the truth to be revealed.

Not to mention that it's super cliched...BI has been unique until now so I hope it keeps up that trend.
And plus they're too young for a kid; heck they never even enjoyed their married life peacefully, it was always full of people trying to break them up! πŸ₯±

I'm still not up for Aaliya being pregnant...I'd rather prefer Zain going back to Aaliya because he can't handle living in denial anymore...

But let's see what the CV's have in store for us...anything but a 3rd angle and a remarriage. πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I absolutely agree with you!

Another point is the pregnancy won't stop the divorce but will only stall it until she gives birth to the baby. Maybe if they go through with the pregnancy track, she may suffer a miscarriage and this may give them a new and different perspective to their lives.

We just need to wait and watch, i'm sure we will be pleased with the episode tomorrow.

People on the forum just need to chill the hell out.
@Sruthi.
you are so right. they never got to enjoyed their married life properly because just when they had confessed and they were getting to the ehm ehm stuff 😳 Usman got into an accident!

And after their SR, Suri was on full on chudail mode and did every possible thing to get Aaliya out.

I really do not want her to be pregnant. I'm super frustrated that they showed one month and yet no one absolutely no one had tried to find out who filed the complaint?!🀒

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I absolutely agree with you!

Another point is the pregnancy won't stop the divorce but will only stall it until she gives birth to the baby. Maybe if they go through with the pregnancy track, she may suffer a miscarriage and this may give them a new and different perspective to their lives.

We just need to wait and watch, i'm sure we will be pleased with the episode tomorrow.

People on the forum just need to chill the hell out.

yup this is what zain really need right now. time to think!!
LOL even if it is cliche i will be happy if they show a miscarriage, because I want a heartbroken Aaliya and how awesome would it be to watch Zain heal her and bring her back to life

About the forum, lol that's why i never come here before watching the episode. And also i just let it roll off of me now.πŸ˜†