Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
What the hell Zain looking underneath of the blanket? ALiyahaint that small!🤣

@Mandy I saw that awari VM it was so effing good man!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uh...the only good thing about today's episode were those flashbacks and the Zain missing Aaliya scene...it's clear that he still loves her. That scene made me cry. :(

I cried a little because of the precap too...and he's just standing there!! One second he's missing her and the next he's saying 'talaq' on his mom's command like uh, da f? Sorry but, all my sympathies are with Aaliya for that, she doesn't deserve any of this. Relax, I'm not bashing him, I'm just upset with him today. But um, was it just me, or did he look a little conflicted while saying Talaq...? I'm contradicting myself, never mind. 😆

So many people said they'd find out the truth, wth are they doing, swatting flies??? Reveal the truth for your own selfish needs, I don't care, just reveal it. It's high time.

What pissed me off is that I saw nothing from Zain today when Aaliya was being humiliated. He loves her, right? Like there's not even a hint of empathy! I know he's in pain too, but honestly, enough is enough. The truth needs to be out NOW. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of a reaction from him tomorrow. I'll be really pissed if he's just standing there...

I hope the CV's now what they're doing and by that they better not mean a remarriage track! BI is dead for me the minute they show something like that and I don't want to leave this show. I just hope they have something good in store for us...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just team Aaliya or team Zain 😆 But today, I'm a little more inclined towards Aaliya for today just because of that precap...no one deserves public humiliation for something they didn't even do. Talaq in front of everyone...poor girl. :/
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

manny136 thumbnail
I think we need to wait till tom to see what is gonna happen, as for zains lack of concern i think either suri told him to do this as in emotionally manipulate him or just mentioning usmans death and the 1 month passing pushed him to the angry careless mode. Even fahad n shazia had no clue but shafeesa always relish in aliya pain no matter what. Poor aliya she had this glimmer of hope and bam it was ripped from her and i think next time she wont believe it and will be cold towards them all especially zain so i really hope things get better after this coz aliyas humiliation is worse this time than the initial days of her marriage when suri was again manipulating zain and making aliya look bad. as for the skipping 20 days well less 20 days of aliya with tht crazy zara is a blessing lol. I really hope the cvs now really countdown the next month coz this is it and otherwise wth did they do to the show.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

Exactly Z, I know viewers are upset given what happened in the last scene but Zain by no means is getting pleasure out of hurting Aaliya. Zain is suffering too.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great analysis once again Zainab, BI never fails to surprise us with their sudden jolts. I really don't want a pregnant Aliyah, i'd rather she have some illness and Zain take care of her and through that, find out the truth too.
Hope the creatives have something good in store.

P.S Really hate the negativity on the forum, puts you off the episode before you watch it. I'm glad your backing Zain up.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
You know calling him mental, disgusting, inhumane, not fair, and saying that he doesnt love her is not fair
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Great analysis once again Zainab, BI never fails to surprise us with their sudden jolts. I really don't want a pregnant Aliyah, i'd rather she have some illness and Zain take care of her and through that, find out the truth too.

Hope the creatives have something good in store.

P.S Really hate the negativity on the forum, puts you off the episode before you watch it. I'm glad your backing Zain up.

So far the latest spoilers do not indicate a pregnancy track but you never know when it comes to BI. I just want their divorce to be stopped and I'm hoping its because Zain finds out the truth and tries to win back his love.

This is why its better to watch the episode first before coming to this forum, trust me I learned that from the last show I used to watch.
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I took a little break and come back to ultimate chaos on this forum as usual and now the show also LOL
So what I got is,

1. Zain is being an asshole
2. Zain is not being an asshole
3. Aliya is humiliated (I would've b*tch slapped All the Abdullah's by now or thrown them out of BR, girl use your damn power, stop being so freaking Mahan, alas I know she can't :( )
4. Aliya is pregnant (Guess they didn't use protection LOL)
5. Suri is a b*tch again
6. Shafeesa are b*tches also
7. Zain being dumb
8. 2nd Talaaq (Already? the hell its only been like 2 weeks or not even that)
9. BI is on the express lane on the highway
10. Everyone on the forum is as usual, angry, mad, confused, offending/defending, preaching, and listening
11. Did I miss anything else?

Oh man...things just got interesting
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago