Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm glad they played Zaroorat instead of Galliyan because it would have been a complete misfit for the scene. They made the right choice changing the song

I read a tweet by an actor from Uttaran, apparently they got a mini extension until September so I am thinking the article is true about Uttaran going off air for BB.

I didn't understand why the rush to show a second talaaq either, CVs must be upto something here.

Phew!! I'm gonna wait for tomorrow now.. I really hope what you said about BB replacing uttaran is true.. Too much happened today.

PS - I loved Zaroorat too. But what version was that. I love the original one. Too bad I realized it was playing mid-way.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just a thought...silly I know...why cudn't he say talaq at the end of the month...yaar whole month ka extension chahiye na😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Phew!! I'm gonna wait for tomorrow now.. I really hope what you said about BB replacing uttaran is true.. Too much happened today.

PS - I loved Zaroorat too. But what version was that. I love the original one. Too bad I realized it was playing mid-way.

OMG right idiots why they cant they do anything right played the song and that too not properly morons
and what the hell was aaj phir doing there it didnt even make senseee i didnt like todays episode but Zains missing aliyah part
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

just a thought...silly I know...why cudn't he say talaq at the end of the month...yaar whole month ka extension chahiye na😆

lmao you have to say it at the be beginning of the month, so on the third month he will say it for the last time but they will still have 30 days to reconcile

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I am so sure ALiyah is preggo now,
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">SORRY jheez at the end of 3rd talaq they still have another 30 days to reconcile😆 lmao go to sleep now you bum</font>

is that even possible? I thought 3rd one was the final one.

lol..yeah trying..this place is too addictive..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

-______________________________________________________-

Zainab, woman, imma kill you! 😳

lmaooo sorry🤣🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I am so sure ALiyah is preggo now,

yeah I think so too.. BI is unpredictable.. What are they going to throw our way tomorrow.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

We are all through with Aaliya being humiliated in front of everyone, the girl has done nothing to deserve this.

not just that they need to stop showing Zain being dumb and taking wrong decisions for BR, thats stupid
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

yeah I think so too.. BI is unpredictable.. What are they going to throw our way tomorrow.

wow we are going nuts lets just wait

the comments here are all over the place just like the episode