Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Somebody tell cvs that truth should be out now before the third T
Other wise bye beintehaa
Becoz no one can bear rehan and aliya
We only want zaya
Such good epi but end bakwaas tha rona aa raha hai
Aliya ko dekh k
Suriaya and all the abdullah r going to repent high tym but plszzz cvs talaaq nahi chahiye 3rd wali
Edited by zayalove - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know! I had to go back and watch again because I was just so shocked at what the hell just happened!

Shocked is the WORD. It began with Aaj phir tumpe playing.. Never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I'd hear this song, on top of it on this situation. And the surprise doesn't end here. My mind was so boggled that mid-way through the scene of Zain missing Aaliya, I realized they were playing Zaroorat instead of Galiyaan. Then I got so confused with Suraiyya's behavior, couldn't figure out what was happening. The last bouncer stumped me completely. I still can't believe that all of it just happened.

What's with the rushing man. I don't like it with these articles about BB replacing some show.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

wth why is there so much happening in one episode

God knows what CVs are playing at.. I don't like the sound of it.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
By seeing suris behaviour i thought since her sis is coming she is going to take Aalia o BV.
Never expected this.I hate Abdulla except mamu.
I feel Now Aalia should stay single and alone.
No need to go to this type of shohar who catch mom's pallu for everything.Nothing of his own.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL just yesterday it was 2 months and 20 days!!
Wth are these CV's up to? ๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly now im afraid why are they rushing? it better not be cause of BB.

where the hell is the sister? is she still stuck on the plane? we got two scenes of Zaya in the office, what the hell is happening
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Lol... How we use to vouch for the fact that BI never drags... But today I was like WHAT

God knows what's happening... I need to watch the episode again, so much happened that I don't think I could grasp it in one watch.

lmao last time Mandy and I jinxed the whole good song selection and now this, the pace was too freakin fast thats not even good like we dont even know whats happening, watched the episode twice but i still feel like idk what i watched, everything just went over my head๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly, ZaYas Fbs, Zain proven wrong again by Aliyah, Suraiyas Phonecall, Zain missing her, Aliyah being humiliated, and the second talaq, and hod up shes effing preggo like seriously?

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know! I had to go back and watch again because I was just so shocked at what the hell just happened!

Why are they effing rushing,? Jheez people.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Shocked is the WORD. It began with Aaj phir tumpe playing.. Never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I'd hear this song, on top of it on this situation. And the surprise doesn't end here. My mind was so boggled that mid-way through the scene of Zain missing Aaliya, I realized they were playing Zaroorat instead of Galiyaan. Then I got so confused with Suraiyya's behavior, couldn't figure out what was happening. The last bouncer stumped me completely. I still can't believe that all of it just happened.

What's with the rushing man. I don't like it with these articles about BB replacing some show.

LMAO it didnt even gooo with the situation, some song like mannat would have fit where like they always wanted each other but there were too many obstacles in their way.

Exactly i was like wheres the galiyan music, maybe they just had that on during shoot or something.

Suraiya is such a BEEP,

I DONT understand, i will kill colors im not even kiddin
..Zainab.. thumbnail
You know guys im kinda done with this constant humiliation of Aliyahs in front of all and Zain always being wrong in front of ALiyah, They need to stop with this, Im not even kidding.
-Facetious- thumbnail
I'm so darn confused man... I don't know what to say... And shit scared for the first time with this rushing..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
TBH Shivani idk im not scared for some reason especially seeing the precap i feel like shes going to be preggo hence they will have to get together
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she threw up bcz she stuffed the cake in her mouth