Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL ahh yes especially the cool part. It has to be Zain. I agree with you, there is so much left to be told after the truth is revealed. I want to see Zain blast Nafeesa good, wipe that smirk right off her face! Nafeesa won't know what hit her.

After that there is Suraiya to deal with since I doubt Zain will find out the truth in one go, but then again BI is unpredictable and who knows what Nafeesa will do once exposed. Zain will have to put the rest of the pieces together somehow.

Man only if i was not against violence i would have allowed him to slap Nafeeda she deserves worse you cant live in peace ruining others lives nooo

you never know aliyah might tell him the rest to where she went and all
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Me too... This is the reason why I love these tracks..

the sadists in all of us love these tracks
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL ahh yes especially the cool part. It has to be Zain. I agree with you, there is so much left to be told after the truth is revealed. I want to see Zain blast Nafeesa good, wipe that smirk right off her face! Nafeesa won't know what hit her.

After that there is Suraiya to deal with since I doubt Zain will find out the truth in one go, but then again BI is unpredictable and who knows what Nafeesa will do once exposed. Zain will have to put the rest of the pieces together somehow.

not to mention what will Fahad do? will he decide to divorce Nafeesa just like Zain decided to divorce Aaliya? i'm really curious. and what about gauhar's baby? what happened to the newlywed couple rizyat? how will they react to the truth? how will Zain face Shalam? all those questions man
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Man only if i was not against violence i would have allowed him to slap Nafeeda she deserves worse you cant live in peace ruining others lives nooo

you never know aliyah might tell him the rest to where she went and all

IKR? Nafeesa would have deserved it considering what she did but there is still much left for Zain to do to have have pay for what she did.

the sadists in all of us love these tracks

Harshad made us this way, he just nails those scenes and so does Pree. They just take things to a whole new level and the execution of those scenes are a plus point too. I love intensity!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

shut up dramaqueen it aint even that difficult just go watch it again or something or just sleepπŸ˜†

LOL... I need to watch the bedroom scene again.. seriously what was I thinking...didn't even realize Zaroorat was playing until half the scene was over πŸ˜†

Btw, why people are raising questions on Aaliya's self respect? When did she compromise on that? πŸ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

not to mention what will Fahad do? will he decide to divorce Nafeesa just like Zain decided to divorce Aaliya? i'm really curious. and what about gauhar's baby? what happened to the newlywed couple rizyat? how will they react to the truth? how will Zain face Shalam? all those questions man

Exactly will Fahad divorce Nafeesa? Where have RizYat been hiding? Zain disowned the Haiders and so did Aaliya, what will happen now? There is so much left to be told track wise.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

IKR? Nafeesa would have deserved it considering what she did but there is still much left for Zain to do to have have pay for what she did.

true Zain does have to do alot but nafeesa still deserves some good punishment at least kicked out of the house

Harshad made us this way, he just nails those scenes and so does Pree. They just take things to a whole new level and the execution of those scenes are a plus point too. I love intensity!!

LMFAO true, these two dont even seem new their acting ability is no less than any other actor, I love how they so much realistic-ness into their performances thats the best part

Word Count: 1

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He also knows he cannot forget her .He loves her immensley vice versa.

I feel he himself will find out the truth. There will nt be third T .Poor Suri.
Jasosi he has done before, Bobby time , that time Aalia was with him, now he will do himself.
After dat he will feel very bad for nt trusting Aalia.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL... I need to watch the bedroom scene again.. seriously what was I thinking...didn't even realize Zaroorat was playing until half the scene was over πŸ˜†

Btw, why people are raising questions on Aaliya's self respect? When did she compromise on that? πŸ˜•

LMFAO go you idiot and make sure you catch that lone tears of Zains so sad man! 😭

are you kidding people are calling zain disgusting inhumane dumb stupid idiot and you go defend any of aliyah or zain and they will say that your just a blind fan of the actor that doesnt even make sense-__-

the way aliyah has handled herself her self respect is very much intact
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Saheba, I don't think Zain is answerable to Ghulam and Shabana. They brought this upon Aaliya in the first place. Moreover, they have not even tried to explain it to Zain that it was their fault. Agreed Zain isn't listening bro them, but they haven't put in much effort either.

Rest I'm curious too. Really wonder how Gauhar will fit into all this.