Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Right cause Zain disowned Rehan😆

that is the best predictions of all prediction history i have read thanks so much for sharing🤣

Shut up girl!! 😆 I'm still trying to come out of the episode.. Never been so stumped before 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes the pain, the guilt, the regret..oh man i want to see having flashbacks of every insult he said to her and of every hurtful action that he's done to her. Harshad rocks in those scenes!

Saheba, that is what I am waiting for! Those flashbacks, it is going to intensify everything and Zain is going to repent like there is no tomorrow. It is going to devastate him to know the hell he put her through when all this time she was innocent.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I did, this is the second time she has hinted that it will not be Shazia who reveals Nafeesa's truth. I so hope it is Zain but I will keep expectations low and say it could also be Rehan, but I highly doubt its Fahad. If its Fahad, that will be the shock of the year 😆

Looks like the truth is coming out soon if Namrata knows who will reveal it. BI doesn't tape that far in advance

@Bold not to mention that we all would question Namratha's definition of bold and cool if it's Fahad😆 oh yes please there is so much to see after the truth is revealed.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Exactly!!! his cries are so piercing and whenever he screams her name god i swear my heart just skips a beat!! those scenes are always epic n i love BI's music to be played in those scenes. especially that dramatic yeh ishq hai one!

Same here! It just takes things to a whole new level, Harshad is just going to nail these scenes!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I did, this is the second time she has hinted that it will not be Shazia who reveals Nafeesa's truth. I so hope it is Zain but I will keep expectations low and say it could also be Rehan, but I highly doubt its Fahad. If its Fahad, that will be the shock of the year 😆

Looks like the truth is coming out soon if Namrata knows who will reveal it. BI doesn't tape that far in advance

OH WAT for real, did not know that😆 it better be ZAIN NO FAHAD. LOL the shock and the longest scene of the year😆

Exactly so im glad yaay cant wait def out by the end next week or even thisss
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Exactly!!! his cries are so piercing and whenever he screams her name god i swear my heart just skips a beat!! those scenes are always epic n i love BI's music to be played in those scenes. especially that dramatic yeh ishq hai one!

OMG IKR he screams are so epic i will never get over that talaq post one poor harshad doe probs has no voice after that

I WANT THAT MUSIC MAN, well i want lots of music😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Shut up girl!! 😆 I'm still trying to come out of the episode.. Never been so stumped before 😳

shut up dramaqueen it aint even that difficult just go watch it again or something or just sleep😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

@Bold not to mention that we all would question Namratha's definition of bold and cool if it's Fahad😆 oh yes please there is so much to see after the truth is revealed.

LOL ahh yes especially the cool part. It has to be Zain. I agree with you, there is so much left to be told after the truth is revealed. I want to see Zain blast Nafeesa good, wipe that smirk right off her face! Nafeesa won't know what hit her.

After that there is Suraiya to deal with since I doubt Zain will find out the truth in one go, but then again BI is unpredictable and who knows what Nafeesa will do once exposed. Zain will have to put the rest of the pieces together somehow.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

BI is differteent from other shows.

I want Zain to find out.If u go to police station where the complaint is lodged u will get all the information.
Who lodged the complained , they got call from which number nd from where at wat time.
Aalia has told to cops that her parents deceived her.
Is dis is nt enf to find out the culprit.Nafee calleds the cops after Aalia left BV with her parents.

exactly why im patient for when he finds out the truth it wont be long before he does exactly he needs to know everything, i hope he finds out everythingg
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Saheba, that is what I am waiting for! Those flashbacks, it is going to intensify everything and Zain is going to repent like there is no tomorrow. It is going to devastate him to know the hell he put her through when all this time she was innocent.

Me too... This is the reason why I love these tracks..