Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

dude if he tells Zain the truth than he will say it by next year considering his talking speed for real doe, i cannot tolerate him and now after the on screen drama it just made it worse😳

🤣 that's so true. and I don't understand what he's saying half of the time😆 I'm always like why can't Fahad just talk straightforwardedly😆
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

🤣 that's so true. and I don't understand what he's saying half of the time😆 I'm always like why can't Fahad just talk straightforwardeldly😆

well i go like ooh its him okay skip😆 when its a scene with Zain im just like -___- watching his scenes so frustrating and whats with tryin to make his voice husky when crying he sounds like a girl🤓

Exactly right BI is different right so why not man, its all worth it, please mna i want it to happen, the after math pain would just intensify to the billionth power and it would make it more fun to watch

yes the pain, the guilt, the regret..oh man i want to see having flashbacks of every insult he said to her and of every hurtful action that he's done to her. Harshad rocks in those scenes!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thanks priyanka!

LMAO Shivani he was never a choice, uhh Rehan aint handsome or cool with that one expression, Please be it Zain, imagine it would be so much more impact ful if he finds out himself and that too from Nafeesas mouth.

Saheba, Exactly, i cant wait for it

Uh huh.. I know!! But people want him to work for proving Aaliya innocent. That ain't happening. And he'll only believe if he hears the truth from the horse's mouth. Not even Rehan can convince him. So yeah, it has to be Zain.

After the last episode, the only thing I can predict about BI is its unpredictability.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes the pain, the guilt, the regret..oh man i want to see having flashbacks of every insult he said to her and of every hurtful action that he's done to her. Harshad rocks in those scenes!

Exactly it would be like the confession scene all over again, i cant wait to see him cry like that Harshad cries so good its not even funny, like when he just stooped down to sit near the tree and yelled Aliyah, man never will i forget that scene too good
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Uh huh.. I know!! But people want him to work for proving Aaliya innocent. That ain't happening. And he'll only believe if he hears the truth from the horse's mouth. Not even Rehan can convince him. So yeah, it has to be Zain.

After the last episode, the only thing I can predict about BI is its unpredictability.

Right cause Zain disowned Rehan😆

that is the best predictions of all prediction history i have read thanks so much for sharing🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

well i go like ooh its him okay skip😆 when its a scene with Zain im just like -___- watching his scenes so frustrating and whats with tryin to make his voice husky when crying he sounds like a girl🤓

LMAO!! Exactly 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

guys screw everything did you guys see namrathas tweet or DM w.e it is

I did, this is the second time she has hinted that it will not be Shazia who reveals Nafeesa's truth. I so hope it is Zain but I will keep expectations low and say it could also be Rehan, but I highly doubt its Fahad. If its Fahad, that will be the shock of the year 😆

Looks like the truth is coming out soon if Namrata knows who will reveal it. BI doesn't tape that far in advance

Exactly it would be like the confession scene all over again, i cant wait to see him cry like that Harshad cries so good its not even funny, like when he just stooped down to sit near the tree and yelled Aliyah, man never will i forget that scene too good

Exactly!!! his cries are so piercing and whenever he screams her name god i swear my heart just skips a beat!! those scenes are always epic n i love BI's music to be played in those scenes. especially that dramatic yeh ishq hai one!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly right BI is different right so why not man, its all worth it, please mna i want it to happen, the after math pain would just intensify to the billionth power and it would make it more fun to watch

BI is differteent from other shows.
I want Zain to find out.If u go to police station where the complaint is lodged u will get all the information.
Who lodged the complained , they got call from which number nd from where at wat time.
Aalia has told to cops that her parents deceived her.
Is dis is nt enf to find out the culprit.Nafee calleds the cops after Aalia left BV with her parents.