Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ZAYa need a full fledged wedding i swear if we dont get it imma slap a danda on both that push and ank guy
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zain's anger and hatred is wearing out for sure..that much is evident from today's episode but with Suraiya there, he won't stop from divorcing Aaliya. So something must happen! and i wonder if Suri's sister will be of any help in any way😕

I really hope so atleast because there is enough lunatics in the Abdullah family..seriously i don't think i will be able to take another crazy, selfish character!

We just want one positive character here for aliya. All characters are negative. And I guess its too long now that they are showing negativity. And aliya humiliation should seriously stop because I don't think at the moment zain will put a stop even if it reaches extreme, will he????

I watched the episode quickly so need to watch again to digest it :)
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL very well summarized Zainab😆 yup you encompassed it all and you didn't leave anything out😛
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed, its unlikely he will believe Rehan but I just want him to put forward an effort. Its time the truth come out now.

Yes seriously high time the truth should come out, I would love if zain wins back aliya after knowing how wrong he was in trusting his mom. And yes, let aliya just go off. Am sure zain will find her once he knows she has been the prawn all along.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

We just want one positive character here for aliya. All characters are negative. And I guess its too long now that they are showing negativity. And aliya humiliation should seriously stop because I don't think at the moment zain will put a stop even if it reaches extreme, will he????

I watched the episode quickly so need to watch again to digest it :)

Meenakshiii where have you been? Everything good?

first of all i dont understand their constant urge to bring in cameos every so often its like if they dont they cant go to the bathroom or some thing.

Not just Aliyahs humuliation but Zain being proved wrong in everything as well, how will he ever seem mature if hes wrong in everything literally be it business family wife anything.

Yo this Suraiyas sister better do something, i dont want time to be wasted on her anyways if she is no good for anything.
alot did happen in todays episode truly.

you know Zain needs a break from his mother and everyone else to really understand what the hell is going on, his mother instigates and exactly what she says happens which keeps messing with him.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The second half, you just know when Suraiya and her sidekicks have something up their sleeve. They want to celebrate Zain giving Aaliya a second talaaq, talk about cruel! Zain is going to hate himself for putting Aaliya through all this, those tears she had in her eyes in the precap will haunt him dearly!

Suraiya BIATCH, i cant deal with her how extreme is she going to go to insulting Aliyah does she not have self respect what are people going to think the MIL insults her own DIL SMH

IKR those tears man, that Zains tear and those Aliyah these two are idiots

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Suraiya BIATCH, i cant deal with her how extreme is she going to go to insulting Aliyah does she not have self respect what are people going to think the MIL insults her own DIL SMH

IKR those tears man, that Zains tear and those Aliyah these two are idiots

seriously if it wasn't for Suraiya, this second talaaq wouldn't have happened. Zain didn't want to divorce her this time😭 On the contrary, he was missing her so much.😭
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Last nite epi we can make out clealy Zain was feeling bad to say 2nd T but he will do whatever his mom says. Suri is ready to forgo 51% ? her main aim is to get rid off Aalia from Zain's life.
Fahad nd rehan was shocked.
He did nikah coz his dad forced him and now giving T coz his mom wants.He don't hve anything of his own.Nikah , atleast we can understand coz of him her nikah broke nd gulam's health was concern
Suri said her sis is different from her nd she was nt in talking terms .
Hope she turns to be positve for Aalia..Aalia is surrounded by so many negative character.
Let's hopefor the Best . She is coming to unite ZaYa.
@ littles do agree Zain needs break from suri, suri will nt leave him and where is his brain.
The same Zain supported Aalia nd said sorry to Aaia on behalf of mom.
Suri keep on telling zain , Aalia has killed his dad.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

seriously if it wasn't for Suraiya, this second talaaq wouldn't have happened. Zain didn't want to divorce her this time😭 On the contrary, he was missing her so much.😭

you could clearly see his pain, he needed support while saying that hence leaned on the table how are these Zain bashers over looking that. hes dying from the inside as well, it snot only aliyah
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

first of all i dont understand their constant urge to bring in cameos every so often its like if they dont they cant go to the bathroom or some thing.

Not just Aliyahs humuliation but Zain being proved wrong in everything as well, how will he ever seem mature if hes wrong in everything literally be it business family wife anything.

Yo this Suraiyas sister better do something, i dont want time to be wasted on her anyways if she is no good for anything.
alot did happen in todays episode truly.

you know Zain needs a break from his mother and everyone else to really understand what the hell is going on, his mother instigates and exactly what she says happens which keeps messing with him.

I don't understand the need for cameos either especially now, right now the cast is doing great without one.

The new spoilers give me hope that they will show Zain maturing, it won't always be a case of Aaliya's right and Zain is wrong. Thank goodness for that. I love Aaliya and she is there to guide Zain for sure but that doesn't mean he should be put down each time, he can be intelligent.

Zain does need a break from Suraiya but sadly that won't be happening anytime soon, not until he finds out the truth about Aaliya.

Agreed, I felt he melted a bit towards her after that month passed. Zain didn't look at her with that hatred in his eyes, now its more of the conflicted Zain that stands before her which is what I've wanted to see.