Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Aaand she's back with the demands 😆

lol i know right😆
one demand just got fulfilled today and she already has another one🤣
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GOOD analysis zainab. your one of fav song zroorat played today how that feel ? lol
P.s acc to your theory will there be final divorce ? from today mere dimaag ki khidkian band hogyi hainn
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There has to be a reason behind the sudden month leap in BI, the truth has to come out it is just a matter of how.

Time literally flies in BI. After sleeping on it, I think CVs just wanted to reach a dramatic point, after which everyone is on the edge of their seats. Hence the second talaaq. Guess they wanted to get done with this and now the real action may begin. I really hope man. There's no going back after the third one happens. So yeah they've succeeded in bringing the audience on edge with this shocker.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I demand another sr on ang laga de that would be so hot

I just love your demands, keep them coming :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know!! What happened to that guy who was convincing Aliyah to go fight this war. He hasn't done anything this week except upset a lot of forum members😆Maybe he is doing some detective work on the sly, like he did during the Zubair track or am i just clutching at straws?! But then again Zain has disowned him, so why would he even listen to Rehan.

Agreed, its unlikely he will believe Rehan but I just want him to put forward an effort. Its time the truth come out now.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I just love your demands, keep them coming :)

LMao right Saheba and Sruthi just hating on that song they would be so hottt😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO I see all yas were having some deep convos here guys this is what i think reading i think like two three comments
1.) IF shes pregnant Zain is going to take care of her no matter what, thats his child and he knows the pain of being father less so he wont let his child suffer the same way, so no Zain being blamed or anythign as such

2.) Even if the remarriage track does happen REhan will DIE before the consummation cause niggas lets be real here NO ONE IS going to allow that, Push guy and Ankhur aint planning on dying are they?

3.) MISCARRIAGE would be the worst for them and their relationship, Zain would blame Aliyah and Aliyah would blame Zain and i think we are all done with this blame game now.

4.) Suraiya needs rehab period.

5.)why do i feel like Fahad sooner or later will become jealous of Zain cause look at it, hes taking control of the buisness with his wife, he got usmans cuff links and than he has two wives to make his brain all pretty pretty

6.) We all appreciate BI for not draggin but they gotta slow down their asses or get the truth out asap man,

7.) Yeh rehan makhiyan mar raha hai kya, whats his ass doing rather than making us all cringe or standing there with a -___- Expression.

8.) Hello all to new people and thanks all for commenting sorry if i couldnt answer today

and ill stop there,

and oh ONE MORE POST OF Zain being called disgusting idiot dump stupid inhumane imma loose it for good,