Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Lol, i still haven't managed to watch the episode 😆 Was Zain saying talaaq the very last scene? BI has a habit of rushing a scene at the end of the episode and then showing an extended and better version of it the next day. Hopefully we will get our answers tomorrow.

Topic aside- Who is zayarock?? I have never seen them post on the forum before this?!?!

Yes he did say talaaq in the last scene. Oh and you are so right Beintehaa has a tendency to do that. And yes I too hope that we get some answers tomorrow as they are already so many questions that are still left hanging at the moment.

As for zayarock, I have no idea but I have noticed that this person shows up and make post to say negative things about zain most of the time.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Welcome to the BI forum 😆 Some things will never change!

No, let him stay because based on the upcoming spoilers he will be even more haunted by Aaliya's memories to the point where he won't want to go in their room. I loved that part!

There has to be a logical reason, like before we thought why kill off Usman? Where are they going? It all made sense after a while, surely it will be the same case this time around

Thank you for the warm welcome, will stay around here lol!

I know i loved that part too, I can't wait to watch Zain fighting with himself and then accepting he won't get rid of Aliyah easily, probably never!

BI has never disappointed us, yes it was upsetting when mamu died, but we understood why it was needed. I just don't want them to rush because they think everyone is complaining and no one likes this track as they can do so much more!

Exactly, Zain already blames himself for his father's death because he feels he did wrong in trusting Aaliya, can you imagine how he would feel if he thought he was the reason Aaliya miscarried? It is just too much, these two don't need to go through another traumatic experience.

I prefer CVs just having Zain learn the truth, it is more than enough for him to repent and want to win Aaliya back. No cliched routes, just keep it simple.

I too want to Zain to find out the truth, but one thing is bugging me. What will trigger it off in Zains head? Or will someone else investigate, i prefer Zain finding out himself. Remember when he hired that private investigator for Barkat, that was pure brilliance on his side!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz somebody knock some sense in zain and now truth of nafeesa should be out we r in this trauma for last 1 and half month thats enuf now truth should be out before its too late
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
@zayalove
Patience is the key, they need a good track to keep us on the edge of our seats and to ensure we all come back for the next episode.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zain's anger and hatred is wearing out for sure..that much is evident from today's episode but with Suraiya there, he won't stop from divorcing Aaliya. So something must happen! and i wonder if Suri's sister will be of any help in any way😕
I really hope so atleast because there is enough lunatics in the Abdullah family..seriously i don't think i will be able to take another crazy, selfish character!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I too want to Zain to find out the truth, but one thing is bugging me. What will trigger it off in Zains head? Or will someone else investigate, i prefer Zain finding out himself. Remember when he hired that private investigator for Barkat, that was pure brilliance on his side!

I agree with you, I do not want the CVs to rush this track because it is a good track that has been well received by fans, the only complaints are Rehan and Aaliya's scenes with that BGM along with today where the second half just left everyone shocked and confused!

It would be a great twist if Zain were the one to find out the truth on his own but not holding out much hope for that, I just want the truth out now. Before I said the track should drag for a month but since that month is now complete is BI world, its time Zain found out.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zain's anger and hatred is wearing out for sure..that much is evident from today's episode but with Suraiya there, he won't stop from divorcing Aaliya. So something must happen! and i wonder if Suri's sister will be of any help in any way😕

I really hope so atleast because there is enough lunatics in the Abdullah family..seriously i don't think i will be able to take another crazy, selfish character!

I don't want any more newcomers, they haven't proven to be very helpful in the past lol. I would rather Fahad turn positive and help Aliyah after what he saw today. Rehan is a lost case, i don't think the creatives know what they want to do with him.

We definitely need some positive characters in the Abdullah house, so if Suri's sister is coming, make her positive!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
@ Mandy
Since time is literally flying in BI, then i too want the truth out very soon or some sort of clue that they are on their way to uncover it, as we have got nothing so far.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't want any more newcomers, they haven't proven to be very helpful in the past lol. I would rather Fahad turn positive and help Aliyah after what he saw today. Rehan is a lost case, i don't think the creatives know what they want to do with him.

We definitely need some positive characters in the Abdullah house, so if Suri's sister is coming, make her positive!

I am disappointed in Rehan, he is the one who told Aaliya join the company and prove your innocence for Usman's sake but why hasn't he done anything to help? Rehan knows how Suraiya can be, he himself had suspicions about her before anyone else did and he was there when Aaliya's parents blamed themselves for what happened. As a lawyer I expected him to be sharper and helpful here.

Lets hope so because Suraiya did say that her sister is different from her and if that is the case she must be someone who is positive.

@ Mandy

Since time is literally flying in BI, then i too want the truth out very soon or some sort of clue that they are on their way to uncover it, as we have got nothing so far.

There has to be a reason behind the sudden month leap in BI, the truth has to come out it is just a matter of how.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am disappointed in Rehan, he is the one who told Aaliya join the company and prove your innocence for Usman's sake but why hasn't he done anything to help? Rehan knows how Suraiya can be, he himself had suspicions about her before anyone else did and he was there when Aaliya's parents blamed themselves for what happened. As a lawyer I expected him to be sharper and helpful here.

Lets hope so because Suraiya did say that her sister is different from her and if that is the case she must be someone who is positive.

I know!! What happened to that guy who was convincing Aliyah to go fight this war. He hasn't done anything this week except upset a lot of forum members😆Maybe he is doing some detective work on the sly, like he did during the Zubair track or am i just clutching at straws?! But then again Zain has disowned him, so why would he even listen to Rehan.

There has to be a reason behind the sudden month leap in BI, the truth has to come out it is just a matter of how.

Word Count: 1