Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

@bold - Exactly my thoughts too...they've already lost enough, what's not to say that they won't break even more if that happens?

It's an inhumane action caused by the inevitable Sruthi
No one should have to experience such pain, so yes either they don't show pregnancy or they do show it but, no damn miscarriage!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I really really hope you are right. Well for one I'm happy that atleast they have started to show Zain miss Aaliya. His anger and hatred is wearing down slowly that is very much evident.

I mean another proof of that is that he completely forgot about calling the maulvi saab for the second talaaq..if it wasn't for Suraiya this second talaaq may not have even taken place!

And according to spoilers, he's going to miss her even more. Zain was always a daddy's boy and I want to see that side of him again..that son who listens to his father..who at the end of the day would never disappoint Usman. I want to see Zain redeem himself.

If Zain was left to his own devices, the guy would have definitely made a lot more progress with Aliyah, maybe done a bit of investigating. But as every show has a vamp, we have Suraiya.

I feel Zain needs a visit from Usman, even if it's a few words!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aww that's sad😭
and there's also the problem that usually if you have a miscarriage for your first baby then there's a high chance that you can't ever be pregnant again or you'll have a really hard time falling pregnant again

I've heard too and most women are likely to miscarry with the first baby. My SIL miscarried with her second but for anyone a baby is a baby, first or second and for anyone motherhood is a gift. You get the odd woman who doesn't want a child due to whatever reasons she has but Aaliya is someone who loves kids. I hope the CVs don't make her miscarry if she does get pregnant!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Sorry about typos. Upgraded to a new phone and it doesn't understand half the things I wanna say!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I've heard too and most women are likely to miscarry with the first baby. My SIL miscarried with her second but for anyone a baby is a baby, first or second and for anyone motherhood is a gift. You get the odd woman who doesn't want a child due to whatever reasons she has but Aaliya is someone who loves kids. I hope the CVs don't make her miscarry if she does get pregnant!

They have shown Aliyah to be very caring and loving towards kids, so yeah miscarriage is a no no now! A potential pregnancy track in the future would be brilliant.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Sometimes it's hard to watch the episode because of work and you just want a quick breakdown of the episode, instead you get ...I'll never watch Beintehaa again, Rehan is in love with Aliyah, puhleasee stop with the crap. Anyway enough complaining lol.

Zain definitely needs some space, he is just accepting decisions made by his mum. Maybe he should move out and then Aliyah's thoughts will haunt him even more lol!

We are very sadist aren't we lol, wanting a miscarriage over a pregnancy, but the scenes after that would be beautiful!!

There has to be some logical reason as to why the second talaaq was fast forwarded, i feel they have something good in store for us!

@bold - Ahaha ikr! Anyways, the lesser said the better LOL 😆

I think we'll get our answers for the sudden talaq by tomorrow...was it just me or did Zain look a tad bit conflicted when he gave said talaq??
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

@bold - Ahaha ikr! Anyways, the lesser said the better LOL 😆

I think we'll get our answers for the sudden talaq by tomorrow...was it just me or did Zain look a tad bit conflicted when he gave said talaq??

not it's not just you I felt that too. I think he even completely forgotten that it was time to give her second talaaq. but of course Suri is there to remind him😡
Preeti.xo thumbnail

They have shown Aliyah to be very caring and loving towards kids, so yeah miscarriage is a no no now! A potential pregnancy track in the future would be brilliant.

Agreed, pregnancy at this time is not suitable. They all hate Aaliya and there's no way she'll get the right care if she went back to BV. I can imagine someone like Nafeesa plotting again and trying to harm Aaliya and the baby!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

not it's not just you I felt that too. I think he even completely forgotten that it was time to give her second talaaq. but of course Suri is there to remind him😡

Lol, i still haven't managed to watch the episode 😆 Was Zain saying talaaq the very last scene? BI has a habit of rushing a scene at the end of the episode and then showing an extended and better version of it the next day. Hopefully we will get our answers tomorrow.

Topic aside- Who is zayarock?? I have never seen them post on the forum before this?!?!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sometimes it's hard to watch the episode because of work and you just want a quick breakdown of the episode, instead you get ...I'll never watch Beintehaa again, Rehan is in love with Aliyah, puhleasee stop with the crap. Anyway enough complaining lol.

Zain definitely needs some space, he is just accepting decisions made by his mum. Maybe he should move out and then Aliyah's thoughts will haunt him even more lol!

We are very sadist aren't we lol, wanting a miscarriage over a pregnancy, but the scenes after that would be beautiful!!

There has to be some logical reason as to why the second talaaq was fast forwarded, i feel they have something good in store for us!

Welcome to the BI forum 😆 Some things will never change!

No, let him stay because based on the upcoming spoilers he will be even more haunted by Aaliya's memories to the point where he won't want to go in their room. I loved that part!

There has to be a logical reason, like before we thought why kill off Usman? Where are they going? It all made sense after a while, surely it will be the same case this time around

Reading some of the posts, makes me want to retract what i said, miscarriage would not be a good for Zaya, would devastate and destroy them.

I just say please no pregnancy right now, maybe they want us to think she is pregnant but she isn't and obviously puking cos Suraiya stuffed the cake down her mouth.

Exactly, Zain already blames himself for his father's death because he feels he did wrong in trusting Aaliya, can you imagine how he would feel if he thought he was the reason Aaliya miscarried? It is just too much, these two don't need to go through another traumatic experience.

I prefer CVs just having Zain learn the truth, it is more than enough for him to repent and want to win Aaliya back. No cliched routes, just keep it simple.