Kyun hum tukdon mein jiye
Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh meri ye sahe
Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Hardum ye keh raha hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat ha

The song was finally played on him, how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Kill me but Aaj phir for did not suit the situation another song could have been better, everyone knows i wanted aaj phir on them but not like that man. Those Fbs doe they were so great to see once again.

Excuse my Language Before, Suraiya is a kuthi man, how could she be so cold and mean towards Aliyah. Mocking her, giving her sarcastic nasty compliments. As soon I feel bad for her, it all goes away.

Second Talaq WTH, how did a month go by already that doesnt even make sense.

PRecap: Aliyah is preggo i mean at least she threw up in front of all.

TBH they need to stop with the humiliating Aliyah in front of ALL.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
DONT Comment here without doing this
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm too boggled up today. What just happened? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Okay, I am back after watching the episode again. Leave it to BI to be unpredictable, I seriously did not see this coming but CVs have to have a reason for bringing in the 2nd talaaq so soon. There must be another twist coming our way like Harshad said.

Back to the episode, ahh they used Zaroorat and it couldn't have been more perfect! Thankfully the editing was not sloppy and Zain's love for Aaliya was beautifully shown as he picked up her necklace after throwing it away and rested his head on her pillow. I felt for him here, he loves her so much and is in so much pain.

The second half, you just know when Suraiya and her sidekicks have something up their sleeve. They want to celebrate Zain giving Aaliya a second talaaq, talk about cruel! Zain is going to hate himself for putting Aaliya through all this, those tears she had in her eyes in the precap will haunt him dearly!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updated on Pg 8
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMAO tell me how her sister was supposed to come but still isnt here and a whole month is over๐Ÿ˜†

Aliyahs Pregnant?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO tell me how her sister was supposed to come but still isnt here and a whole month is over๐Ÿ˜†

Aliyahs Pregnant?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

LOL just yesterday it was 2 months and 20 days!!
Wth are these CV's up to? ๐Ÿ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Aliyahs Pregnant?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Lol... How we use to vouch for the fact that BI never drags... But today I was like WHAT

God knows what's happening... I need to watch the episode again, so much happened that I don't think I could grasp it in one watch.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Lol... How we use to vouch for the fact that BI never drags... But today I was like WHAT

God knows what's happening... I need to watch the episode again, so much happened that I don't think I could grasp it in one watch.

I know! I had to go back and watch again because I was just so shocked at what the hell just happened!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
wth why is there so much happening in one episode