Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain missing Aliya in night but next day without any hesitation he gave her talaq and keep numb when his family humiliated her in front everyone.what is this?i didn't felt any connected with his missing scene and talaq scene.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zain Usman Abdullah u r going to regret it big time. U r not only hurting ur love and the woman, who means the world to u, but ur also hurting ur Dad's soul. There wud be no justification then. Get a grip man...I so wish CVs do smth soon.

And and Aliya Haters...Suri Darling. enjoy as much as u want now. time won't favor u always and when it changes...gud luck!!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh GOD Abdullah's are heartless..
Poor Aliya
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri is nt missing usman.She is blackmailing Zain emotionally. saying coz of Aalia usman died.
He should findout the truth now neither rehan nor shazia is nt intersted to unfold the truth.
Now Aalia should come forward to find out who is the cause for all this.Suri should fail again .
Hope usman gives advice to Zain , as he did to Aalia.
Hope Farhan sir has nt cheated us.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Suri is nt missing usman.She is blackmailing Zain emotionally. saying coz of Aalia usman died.

He should findout the truth now neither rehan nor shazia is nt intersted to unfold the truth.
Now Aalia should come forward to find out who is the cause for all this.Suri should fail again .
Hope usman gives advice to Zain , as he did to Aalia.
Hope Farhan sir has nt cheated us.

@bold... I dont think he will cheat the fans... BI is zaya and if he decides to show otherwise would his show last... I really do not think so...