Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Exactly avi mkes me so angry seeing pple negativity

They're angry because Aliya is humiliated and its already two months.Obviously people will start caluculating that it is the RM way na?and these SBB/SBS they're another set of species who are almost there only to spread rumours.So their anger is justified though I want them to calm down.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

they want to rush its ok but they could show 2nd talaq next week.
why going on full speed.Suri and Sazu have no intension to get 51% property back from Aliya?
why don't anyone try to find true or CV'S forget about that?i will not surprise if 3rd talaq happen and Zain find Nafessa true by next day.
edit is so poor no connection between scenes today.

I agree 2nd Talaaq should of been next week I'm irritated that just to humuliate Aaliya they said one month is over. And how about Surraiya's sister? One month passed and she hasn't come what's the use of talking about her then. I really didn't like the editing especially in Zaya BR scene with Zain and is tear scene humein toh dikha nahin!
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Baingan

Next week 3rd T may happen i will nt be surprised.

</div>
Sometie i feel let Aalia stay single taking care of BR.Abdulla family is nt good.She is too good.

<div>Shazia alos has nt taken any step to find out the culprit,

I will not leave them if they are planning to show 3rd T on my birthday 😡😡
Edited by Barbievishi20 - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
fahad seemed surprised by suris move i hope he starts realizing whats happening is wrong
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

I agree 2nd Talaaq should of been next week I'm irritated that just to humuliate Aaliya they said one month is over. And how about Surraiya's sister? One month passed and she hasn't come what's the use of talking about her then. I really didn't like the editing especially in Zaya BR scene with Zain and is tear scene humein toh dikha nahin!

they can drag 2nd talaq by show some good scene between ZaYa but no i don't know how Aliya going to work with him after 2nd talaq.she look broken again.there is no sign of true come out soon but they show two talaq in two week if it continue then half viewers would stop watching show who still watching becz of office track.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why didn't Aliya read the love notes???
Why did anyone poke into the investigation??
Where is gauhar, rizwan, aayat??
Why didnt rizwan say anything to zain??

Anyone have answers to these...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm actually a little confused...Does this mean we will still have one month after the 3rd talaaq is said (coz Idaah is 3 months) or is the 3rd Talaaq the last thing?
giselle08 thumbnail
Kal hi 10 din huye the...aur aaj 1 month b complete ho gaya???
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

I'm actually a little confused...Does this mean we will still have one month after the 3rd talaaq is said (coz Idaah is 3 months) or is the 3rd Talaaq the last thing?

yea they have only one month left.
giselle08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

i dnt understand y dey had to rush... Dey cud hv shown d second T next week... I guess dey hv jus 1 more month to save their relation...fingers crossed 🤔

Word Count: 0