TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hellow bache log..kaise ho sab??after a long time.. here i'm with 6th edition of my IEI series...Okay .now Come on everyone rush in...take your seat ... pass in your seat belts ...and get ready for the super amazing ride to the past memories ...!!

Ibteda -E-Ishq

Time:20th jan 2014
Place :Rangeela
Destination : First Huggy..😳😳

"Kya jarurat thi tume muje jhoot bolneki tum zeeshan ho????kay jarurat thi uss din meri pallu tek kaarneki ya police station mein ye kehanki mei tumari maangetar hu?? I hate you zain ..I hate you "*starts hitting him
"I'm sorry Al-ya i'm sorry"
*pull her into his embrace and she cry out her heart in his arms*
"i'm sorry Al-ya muje nahi pata tha ki meri bhaatonko ye log iss tara.."

Bandar Rani ki Bak-bak:

Is there any need to elaborate ki how beautiful was scene Picturized ..portrayed and presented ?? gosh this scene still gives me goosebumps..they way aaliya breaks down in zain's arms..this whole scene says about the type of ajeb sa relation these two share..no matter how much they hate each other..they can't see the other in tear..this scene was sole reason why i fell for BI.. HarshIka's chemistry made miracle in this scene..!!

Special mention:

Aaj ka special mention goes to the "Chant Laga" moment ..gwad aaliya showed em what ture " girl power" means .. kya kamal ka thappad maartha aaliya..and then broke off the marry with him..aur bechara mera zee..uski naasib mein yehi tha..romance tho karhi nahi paya..tho chant ke bahane thodi bohat touching tho hogai..usse khush hogai hoga bechara..!!!

Random Rant .:

This scene still tops my fav's list ...gwad the way he pulled her into his arm..and the way she breaks down in his arms .. this was the best comfortingscene i have ever seen..HarshIka truly nailed it ..this was the magical moment that made me fall for BI.. the way zain "shh" aaliya is just too hot... you know what ?? i have watched this so many times that now i don't need to use youtube to watch the scene.. i just can re watch it in my brain..agar muje chodiya tho aaj puri din iss scene ke baaremein rant karthi rahugi..so i better stop it here..!!

Phew.. katam hogai now get back to reality peeps...!!!

#Mission 670+

[Pics Credit :To Their Rightful Owner..!!]

-Ba-bye .

Renu...😃😃
😃
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ikr!!! Awesome post...love the way you describe everything which is too fun and ur bandars add the charm to it...👏
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful post !!!!👏👏

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 Zain's 'shhh' was epic, may be we'll see a scene like this in the future when the truth comes out
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! This is one of my favourites too! And the Precap of Slappy episode was the thing which glued me to Beintehaa.Thats the 'Hug'.
Mein bhii! Agar aapne mujhe choda tho - Mein is episode ke bare mein baat karti rehjaungi!

Mujhe saare dialogues ab tak yaad hai!

BTW,Awesome-est post!
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

wonderful post !!!!👏👏

@All: Thank you ..!!!!😃😃😃

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Ikr!!! Awesome post...love the way you describe everything which is too fun and ur bandars add the charm to it...👏

Thank you ..!!!😃😃

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome post 😊 Zain's 'shhh' was epic, may be we'll see a scene like this in the future when the truth comes out

Thank you ..😃😃

And yes it was..!!!

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

OMG! This is one of my favourites too! And the Precap of Slappy episode was the thing which glued me to Beintehaa.Thats the 'Hug'.

Mein bhii! Agar aapne mujhe choda tho - Mein is episode ke bare mein baat karti rehjaungi!

Mujhe saare dialogues ab tak yaad hai!

BTW,Awesome-est post!

@bold: oh god TT same pinch..even that was teh thing which made me hook to the show..!!!!😆😆

Thank you ..!!

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum renu very beautifully described actually u explain it so well tat I feel lk I was watching the scene itself thx for taking us down the memory lane n let us relive those beautiful zaya moments dn't knw when we get it again.
Zaya hug was the best though thy hate each other at tat time bt still the way zain was consoling her n she broke down, he wrapped his arms around her n she cried in his arms, wonderful scene.
N the way aliya slapped zeeshan n call off her marriage with him in front of all amazing one really needs a guts to do tat n aliya proved it how strong she is hats off to her.