Love Station : 51% ya 49%

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready for the love station but again I will my do review first then will continue to the love station😊

The episode was really nice starting with the office scene which I will talk about in the love station but moving on to Suraiya today we did get to see the wife remembering her husband wishing he was near her. Suraiya dear you know something you really make us cry as a wife but make us hate you as a mother.

Nafeesa darling you are seriosuly in big trouble because how could you do this like serioulsy you wanted revenge but now you are relieved and want to be in back in suri's good books well watch out for it.

Shazia I love you day by day for your comic scenes. Guys she doesn't seem like a daughter in law to Suraiya because she blabbers what ever she wants to like "Aaliya se sorry bol diya" and she said it so adorably😃 Another dialogue of hers was "yeh kab paindha ho gyi" hilarious but true. I think she is someone who is happily going to agree for divorce because of property but good going shazia hopefully when you are in the office you will be useful😊

Now lets talk about Rehan and kids. Zara was sick and she is craving for a mother which isn't her fault and some fans didn't like Aaliya asking Rida if she could sit in her place at times but guys it wasn't anything serious as Aaliya said even when we teenagers/adults get sick we need a mother so Aaliya was simply trying to console Zara. Now yes Rehan did seem like admiring Aaliya but it wasn't in a wrong sense and just helping her down wasn't a big deal if we look it positively I mean yes the scene was shot in a way with background music giving us probably a negative sign but come on we know it always builds up like this and the end is nothing like we would want the negative end to be. This is just my POV as everyone knows I prefer looking at the show positively than negatively😊

Fahad is worried for Zain's health and thinks that if he keeps being near Aaliya, Zain will be irritated but that's not the truth Fahad. Fahad is wondering why and how Aaliya will handle the work but maybe you forgot that she handled your problems than surely she can handle her own problems.😃

Now Suraiya's sister as she said her sister is different than her which is why we can think that the sister can be a positive character. Lets see what Suraiya will hide from her sister will it be that Zain is married or just the fact the his wife isn't living in barkat villa for whatever reasons. Lets just wait n see😊

Over all a wonderful episode hats off to the team for their hard work really wish we all appreciate them positively (not directed at anyone just generally). Lets move on to the love station now😊

Main hun lekin main nahi hun😆
(Everyone sitting in the conference room while Zain is listening to the employees suggestion Aaliya is messaging on her phone which is noticed by Zain , don't know why he seemed jealous to me. Zain agrees for the party while Aaliya disagrees and then of course the kit-kit starts with Main hun lein main nahi hun😆 Zain points out about her being busy chatting to which Aaliya comebacks at him saying "why are you jealous that I'm a multitasking woman". Zain has nothing to say and both sit down beginning to drink water at the same time aww damn cute😳 Aaliya has to leave for Zara's health and announces to make her decision final but again Zain wants it his way.)

temperature kuch sada high hai😃
(Aaliya sees the poster of the party and confronts Zain asking him what is this. Zain being sacarstic reads it to her and reads it again thinking she doesn't understand english. Aaliya tries to make him see this isn't funny but Zain tells her that you are 51% owner but Fahad bhai and are also 49% owner and we can make decisions in your absence. Loved Aaliya wanted to dominate Zain saying "Zain yeh proposal reject kar do warna" and Zain asks her "Warna kya". Zain didn't seem angry here but more like flattish trying to keep his attitude up. Adorbale scene when he asks the receptionist to increase the AC temp as it's getting hot eyeing Aaliya's sexy expressions😆 Aaliya is frustrated but she sits down when Zain asks her to move out of his sight.)

Do I really hate you?❤️
(Once Aaliya sits down Zain takes his note book and starts to write something over and over. First I thought it said I love you for someone reason😆 then I noticed it was I hate you continuously this particular scene is telling us that no matter how much Zain is showing Aaliya he hates her , Zain is trying to convicne himself he hates Aaliya. Aaliya's monologue at the end was beautiful that yes it's not easy for her but you know Aaliya it's not easy for both of you and once you come together nothing will hurt Mamu.)

Now this is it guys for the love station and review. I would just say something and I have said it in a way posts but I think I should say it here as well. I understand not everyone is ready to see Rehan positively but please guys can we as fandom please let the cvc's do their job for one track at least without getting on their nerves. Whenever a track has started we all get worked up and start wanting the track to end before it even starts and when it does end we complain it didn't make sense. So why not let this track be executed properly without our disturbance because lets face it cvc's for sure have handled the story till now and they can do it further if we allow it after all they have written their characters for sure they will know better than us so please let them. This is just my POV once again I am open to criticismif necessarily someone feels they should criticise me.

Thank you to everyone who loves my post and gives me feedback I really really appreciate it and once again looking forward to them thank you everyone.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brilliant review as usual😊
shazia was hilarious...can't wait for her to go to the office😆
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome as always👏 U wanted to give a long review but I have got hurt in my hands isliye I will not be able to give a long review😭 btw I am happy that u decided to snd pms...!!😉😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Awesome as always👏 U wanted to give a long review but I have got hurt in my hands isliye I will not be able to give a long review😭 btw I am happy that u decided to snd pms...!!😉😃

Thank you it's fine if your hand is hurt I know you loved the post :)
n yes I know sometimes it's hard to come across posts so I decided to send pms😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

brilliant review as usual😊
shazia was hilarious...can't wait for her to go to the office😆

Thank you n Hhaha yes Shazia is really funny these days lets see her harkaatein in office😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was really wonderful love station... I did enjoy the love station... and i agree to you also... i hve never considered rehan a threat to zaya.. but yes, he irks me little bit... what i felt yesterday whn he held out his hand to help her down as you hve mentioned, is a look of admiration.. he sees a strong, brave and a women who values her self respect more than anything.. but yet is completely broken inside just like zain... and 200% sure he knows aliya loves and will only love zain... she might choose to stay single but will never ever give her to anyone else...
Coming to suri sister.. im guessing she will be positive to balance out the neg since usman saab is out of the picture... zain is not neg he is just open to the neg elements frm his mom... fahad i hve no comments abt him.. a very weak character

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

That was really wonderful love station... I did enjoy the love station... and i agree to you also... i hve never considered rehan a threat to zaya.. but yes, he irks me little bit... what i felt yesterday whn he held out his hand to help her down as you hve mentioned, is a look of admiration.. he sees a strong, brave and a women who values her self respect more than anything.. but yet is completely broken inside just like zain... and 200% sure he knows aliya loves and will only love zain... she might choose to stay single but will never ever give her to anyone else...

Coming to suri sister.. im guessing she will be positive to balance out the neg since usman saab is out of the picture... zain is not neg he is just open to the neg elements frm his mom... fahad i hve no comments abt him.. a very weak character

Thank you soo much and I really very well agree with what you said about Rehan and trust me I feel that his not someone whose ready to give his wife's place to someone else either😃
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as usual fabulous yaar
thanks for pm
nice caps
u always rockz dear
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome love station as usual...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh.. i forgot.. thank you for sending the pm...😃...
wonder how long we have to wait until the clues that lead to the truth starts coming out, im guessing to shazia...no one has actually started to think about it...😔...