Originally posted by: Linda25

finally you got time 😆 🤗

now i will spam in both places 🤗
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Linda25

Happy di 🤗

today i have watched TMLS for the first time and took all the snaps 😃 GR is amazing 😃

I dont believe this!!!!!!!!!!!

You never saw it before????😲

GR ws so good in that. I like that scene in which he tucks her in bed, plus of course that intense scene in the doorway that you've picked out 😃

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sjj23

now i will spam in both places 🤗

😆 😆 now you have 3 😆
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happychappy

GR ws so good in that. I like that scene in which he tucks her in bed, plus of course that intense scene in the doorway that you've picked out 😃

Frankly, I haven't seen it before, watched 2,3 minutes in YT but YT had removed 1ST episode that's why haven't ever seen it earlier. today got full episode link.

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

GR was good, but only if the actress starring opposite him had greater screen presence. Mala did well for a new comer, but she lacked the beauty and charisma of Jennifer or Sanaya. She couldn't match Gautam in looks. Gauti is so handsome, the actress opposite him must match him in the looks department or she will be lost. The viewers won't notice her at all.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some fans of Rachana Parulkar calling for Arvind Bubbel to cast her in Mahakumbh. She is a good actress but not matching Gautam in looks. Hopefully it's Amrita Rao, or someone equally good looking. Some Jenam fans on Mahakumbh Fan Club calling for Jennifer to be cast.
happychappy thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

GR was good, but only if the actress starring opposite him had greater screen presence. Mala did well for a new comer, but she lacked the beauty and charisma of Jennifer or Sanaya. She couldn't match Gautam in looks. Gauti is so handsome, the actress opposite him must match him in the looks department or she will be lost. The viewers won't notice her at all.

You have a point, but I didnt find her that much at a disadvantage -maybe coz am not a fan of "perfect faces" like Sanaya or even JW. I thougt Mala held her own in the acting department. There was no scene where I felt she was not emoting properly, really.
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
happychappy thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

Some fans of Rachana Parulkar calling for Arvind Bubbel to cast her in Mahakumbh. She is a good actress but not matching Gautam in looks. Hopefully it's Amrita Rao, or someone equally good looking. Some Jenam fans on Mahakumbh Fan Club calling for Jennifer to be cast.

I think Rachna looks stunning, and she has personality.