zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I was wondering why don't they give Aliya a new look?? Like smth professional and attractive. Of course she is so pretty and looks beautiful and all.
But since Zain got his new look, she shud get a new one too na. So zain can drool over his hot yet professional wiffy.

And yeah I love clean shaved Zain, but not that I mind his new look also. He looks different and nice. His chocolatey boy sparks r missing though.
But this intense looking Zain is also cool. I just want him to be the same Zain when things become all rite btw ZaYa. Yon know Aliya's Zain...the lover boy. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering the same cuz even zain got a look change then why not aliya :/...If not western outfits then atleast a small change like make her wear sari's instead of the anarkalis will do! Dont u think?
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too want a look change 4 aliya 😔
i'm kinda tired of her floor length anarkalis and high volume curls!
i would prefer a more professional look with straight hair or low vilume curls
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Same here I also lk zain in chocolaty boy luk more nw he luks mature n aliya yeah she shuld get a new luk want to see her in western outfits

n if nt tat shw her wearing sarees in the office bored of anarkali suits n yeah keep her hair straight she luks nice in tat In GA she is luking extremely pretty in straight hairs.