preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello !

I'm new 2 dis forum but love beintehaa ๐Ÿ˜Š. everyone is worried abt rehaan n aliya but I think we need not 2 worry abt dem bcoz creators know very well if they show something like this then we discard dis track.
I think they just want 2 show 3rd angle to jealous zain usman Abdullah somewhere he will definitely feel dat aliya is going far away 4rm him and coming near 2 rehaan from here onwards d jealousy track will start. we just need 2 be more patient.
plz feel free 2 comment :)
Edited by preesh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No i seriously cant handle aliya rehaan track i m lyk literally crying ... cant handle this crap
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the beintehaa forum dear ๐Ÿค—
I do not mind Rehan if they don't turn him negative and if he's used wisely. If it's for the purpose of jealousy that's fine with me, as long as it's not more than that ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi welcome to the forum!
Yeah in any case in any serial no one likes a third angle between the leads. It's okay just for jealousy but remarriage or anything like that is hated. Here it's difficult because of the muslim concept. You can't just come back to eachother and remarry it's complicated.

I have fears that it may go down the halala route (after a girl is divorced in islam and has served her iddah she can remarry someone else but not her first husband. Can only remarry her first husband if her 2nd husband dies/divorces her) which people will hate and not tolerate. I can totally understand I also wish this doesn't happen, it will hurt religious sentiments too. But if it does all I can say is that in the end it's all about zaya and their love story!

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree I think Rehan w/ Aliya is gonna make Zain jealous and get Aliya back. Hopefully Rehan and Aliya are just grt freinds.
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanxxx a lot 4 warm welcum๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Even I don't want such type of complications in beintehaa.

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcum to the forum
Sorry I disagree I dn't think any 3rd angle is needed to make them realize thy love each other...in real lf also does it happen a couple need a third person so tat thy cn knw abt their feelings for each other
Zaya do love each other its jst hatred has come over it bt deep inside their heart thy still hv same feelings n once the truth come out zain will regret everything he is doing n go to any extent to get her back
bt whtz with rehan better thy jst use him to get the truth out no need of shwing aliya bonding with him n his family its nt required...its jst creating fear among the audience n making them losing the interest in the shw ...n is doing nothing gud for the shw.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear.. welcome to the forum n have a great time here..
coming to rehan track,
i'm all happy with reahan unless they make him come between zaya..
till now, i am getting positive vibes from him and have a feeling that he will play a major and good role in getting ZaYa back together.. he is sensible and he is somewhat covering up for maamu...
jealous.. i doubt! zain n aliya are not college lovers or something.. they have been married for a long time and more importantly, now both of them know each other's state properly unlike pre-confession when zain did not know aliya's feelings for him and felt jealous of zubbu
i think the only problem would be that the kids-zara n kabir will get attached to aliya and that will make things difficult!
and if this is te case, i'll be excited to seehow ZaYa handle the situation
but jealous, i don't think so
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want aliya rehan track...so zain feels jealous coz how he can say talaq just bcoz his father died he should suffer also maza aee ga