Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi NailaAwesome UD...Dutta & Naku met...it was awesome meeting...couldn't forget each other not difficult to understand...Dutta attending wedding & Naku coffee date...Ud fast😊

Hi :)

Thank you, yes they left somewhat of an impact on each other that years later they still fondly think of each other!

Dutta won't forget this wedding in a hurry. That's all I'm going to say now... ;)

Thank you once again
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hi :)

Thank you, yes they left somewhat of an impact on each other that years later they still fondly think of each other!

Dutta won't forget this wedding in a hurry. That's all I'm going to say now... ;)

Thank you once again

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for ud... Naila so glad you joined this forum , not only did we find a new friend but a brilliant writer...enjoying reading all that goes on with Tasha how they are progressing without either of them yet making the connection that they r destined to be together , they do keep recalling their meetings and also keeping count of them but yet they're still living separate lives... please cont. with this wonderful FF.
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Naila

Loved the ud So Dutta and Nakku meet on they way to Paris. Dutta came back home to attend his sisters wedding I do not like his mum. Nakku meets someone and goes for a coffee with him. Pls ud really soon

Thanks once again take care
goody2shoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

thanks for ud... Naila so glad you joined this forum , not only did we find a new friend but a brilliant writer...enjoying reading all that goes on with Tasha how they are progressing without either of them yet making the connection that they r destined to be together , they do keep recalling their meetings and also keeping count of them but yet they're still living separate lives... please cont. with this wonderful FF.

Oh Tahera, you've said many sweet things in the past but this by far is the sweetest. I thank you so much. I'm so glad to be here too. Everyone is made from honey here. I swear, so sweet, warm and welcoming, indeed I totally get why everyone gravitates towards this forum and then never leaves! :)

As to Tasha yes, it has been a few years since they last met, but neither one of them has been able to shake of the memory of the other. Let's just hope these clowns realise this beautiful bond they share.

Meeting number two it's on its way next ;)
goody2shoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Naila

Loved the ud So Dutta and Nakku meet on they way to Paris. Dutta came back home to attend his sisters wedding I do not like his mum. Nakku meets someone and goes for a coffee with him. Pls ud really soon

Thanks once again take care

Hi Fassben. :)

Yes, so far I've given you a glimpse of the present (Naku abandoning her wedding and going on her honeymoon alone, while Dutta is on the same flight, unbeknown to either of them) I then showed you their first meeting (04, Dutta's new job prospect, Naku's doctor ambitions to finally them meeting during the aftermath of the Tsunami in Thailand) I then moved on to four years later (Dutta, who has been promoted yet again since his return from Thailand is making a visit back home for Roops' wedding, while Naku is climbing the career ladder very fast in London, and happens to meet someone too.)

Next up: meeting number 2 :)

As to Mrs Patil, charming lady isn't she? Wait till you meet her husband dearest ;)

Thank you for reading :)
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi naila

Loved the ud...I can vouch yes this story is like Ur baby...given it all ...no mistake in upbringing...as its progressing ...its turning to be enjoying every moment😊

The seat is upgraded...great...back in time naku is working & here comes ...Greek God...I guess naku is impressed by his looks...

Dutta is too detached from his family & house ...looking it his MOM not difficult to understand

Thanks for making time for us..In spite of busy schedule...wedding season ...is it a inspiration for the present track...would we find naila out there.😆...ud soon

goody2shoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi naila

Loved the ud...I can vouch yes this story is like Ur baby...given it all ...no mistake in upbringing...as its progressing ...its turning to be enjoying every moment😊

The seat is upgraded...great...back in time naku is working & here comes ...Greek God...I guess naku is impressed by his looks...

Dutta is too detached from his family & house ...looking it his MOM not difficult to understand

Thanks for making time for us..In spite of busy schedule...wedding season ...is it a inspiration for the present track...would we find naila out there.😆...ud soon

LOL at the purple!

Alas no, I'm not big on weddings, don't get me wrong I enjoy a lavish party as much as the next person, but the whole getting ready can get tedious LOL. ;) besides these Patil's are far tooo classy for me ;P

Thank you for your kind words, I'm trying my best to keep everything well tied up in this story. Nothing annoys me more then glaring mistakes. SO I'm slightly pedantic about that-which hopefully explains why I keep darting between American and British vernacular. (eg Mom v mum) Trust me it is hard, especially since I'm more than aware most of my writing has a strong British dialect/slang twist.

Hopefully the next update will be soon. I'm currently toying with the type of ending I want. Still have no core plans. I have vague idea of the last scene (and hopefully word) but that's the easy bit. The hard part is getting there. Much like life ey? The beginnings and end don't really matter it's the stuff in between that is most important? ;)

And on that thought, I'll leave it there. Thank you for reading again :)
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nailasuperb ud...yes got an idea of the rejected groom...😆dutta & naku together after long time...how would they react...ud soon
goody2shoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi nailasuperb ud...yes got an idea of the rejected groom...😆dutta & naku together after long time...how would they react...ud soon

;) to the black bit!

Let's just say it will be interesting to say the least. It's better to keep your expectations low than high right? ;)

Thank you for reading :)