Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly just cause he helped her down does not mean hes in love with her, I mean i saw no expression on his face that would indicate love from any angle. To me Rehan always has the same expression. Girl im right with ya, I really hope the trps rise as well

@bold 😆 I agree though just because he helped her down does not mean he has fallen for her. I still say these are mind games by the CVs but still i does not hurt to leave feedback about what we love and don't love but we have to do it nicely

I am interested to see where the CVs are going here especially with the new entry, on FB someone speculated Suri's sis could be like Usman. Its possible since she is not like Suri

So you think Aaliya called the cops??

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ahaha ikr 😆
I honestly think some people are over reacting, no offence again...BI was never cliched and the whole mom's sister's daughter falling for the ML is just bleh...I don't think they'll do that!
I just want the truth to be revealed ASAP...ZaYa need each other...

But we still need to spam Rangeela 🥱

exactly, and that tear of zains in the BTS video, harshad always nails it, Zain needs ALiyah no matter what he does

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Lol we all like to think ahead ;D

Great post btw :)

LOL Thank you

LOL Priyanka, this is the most positive assumption I've read today 😆
I hope this happens! Just because Suraiya's sister is coming home, doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen...
She did say that they were different...so that's obviously a good thing :P

OMGG Priyanka that would be perfect apparently thats what Rehan was supposed to be, find out he truth and all, but it doesnt seem like it cause lmao Zain disowned the guy😆

Exactly all sisters arent the same, not counting Cinderellas step sisters😆. she could find out the truth and all, OMG please let that happen
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I will do it from different devices. I will try to use my cuzn's phone too 😆

lmao good girl😆

Originally posted by: saranvir

👏 Beautifull analysis zainab

ek waqt tha ki BI light hearted show tha , ab no shanti at all

P.s , this is my first & last indian show Jis ke sath itna attach hui hoon , 😭

thank you, LOL it will go back to it soon

LOL i feel you😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
guys when Zain said that turn up the ac cause its getting hot in here,
it seemed more of a compliment towards Aliyah🤣 than a taunt
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

come on man, whats with the bad song choice now, Wheres MAAN SIRRR

I think me and MAndy jinxed it since we always said how the music in BI is always top notch

imma wait till tom and than tweet to the director and give him a piece of my mind cause if i do it today hes going to block me😆

LOL Z, lets wait and see how the scene plays out. More than the song, I want the editing to be good otherwise we know who to tweet our FB to 😆

Seriously though, I am glad we are finally getting a scene where Zain misses Aaliya. I know he has made himself cold hearted but you just don't forget someone you love so much especially considering she is now working side by side with him

Hon Zain no matter what happens WILL NEVER move on from Aliyah even if he writes i hate you a million times, its not going to work.

Emotionally black mail him okay but they still have three months and before that he cant marry, and he will find out the truth in those months.

Totally agree, this is why I'm optimistic here. There is still three months, well 2 months and 20 days according to Zain. There is still a lot that can happen within that time period, one of which involves the truth coming out. I can't see the CVs dragging that on for long.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Oh shit...mom ki bhanji fell for the male lead in humsafar too.
Oh goshhh
Not the cliche way plz

wait what,

Aliyah loves Zain only and vice versa, there is no rehan

Originally posted by: zayalove

Plzzz tweet them we dont want any third angle whether for aliya or zain
Becoz the show we watch only for zaya

Exactly spam them but be nice people😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL it was hilarious! I feel sorry for those poor workers but the office track is awesome.

LMAOO, IKR, bechara, especially that guy who handed the file to them and was confused who to give it to.😆
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am actually interested where the cvs tke this track n reali hope tht the new character I'd positive n bes a Cupid for Zaya.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO I wonder why guys' handwriting is so bad, Anyways what a way to convince yourself 😆😆

all guys write in chicken scratch😆 WORD right loser, i hope ALiyah sees it and comments on it, #BaistiComplete than for Zain😆

OMG even when he's so pissed, he's being such an adorable kid ROFL 🤣
Clearly, he wasn't able to convince himself, according to the on location video 😆

Please, please PLEASE let the truth come out ASAP...those Rehan and Aaliya scenes can go take a hike...

LMAO right, i love this Asshole Zain😆 hes such a cutie but a kutha at the same time🤣 nigga got talents😆 IKR his tear man, they better not ruin the scene with galiyah imma be so pissed.

IKR, i want it to come out already. lmao Rehan and Aliyah scenes are awkward😆 Rehan always has the same expression happy or said😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Aashi thanks for sharing😆
Ankur Bhatia @AnkurNBhatia

@titleesaha @ColorsTV Just wanna say that don't be disheartened as a lot of Zain Aaliya stuff is yet to get opened,hope you will enjoy it:)