sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol we all like to think ahead ;D
Great post btw :)
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What if Suri sister turns out to be like usmaan saab, meaning... a god fearing muslim lady, who will not tolerate any injustice to anybody...suri instructed shazia and nafeesa to keep mum... maybe she is the one who will guide zain to light again... suri did say that her sister is not like her at all... I wonder if she is elder to suri... Maybe that is why the relationship fell apart because of suri inconsiderate behavioral habits...or something else.. idk ...

Rehaan cannot go against suri or zain decisions, they are not going to listen to him. we clearly saw that... but suri sis can... cos she is family... I hope she is elder to suri

Ohh there is a lot of maybe's in my post.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

What if Suri sister turns out to be like usmaan saab, meaning... a god fearing muslim lady, who will not tolerate any injustice to anybody...suri instructed shazia and nafeesa to keep mum... maybe she is the one who will guide zain to light again... suri did say that her sister is not like her at all... I wonder if she is elder to suri... Maybe that is why the relationship fell apart because of suri inconsiderate behavioral habits...or something else.. idk

Ohh there is a lot of maybe's in my post.. πŸ˜†

LOL Priyanka, this is the most positive assumption I've read today πŸ˜†
I hope this happens! Just because Suraiya's sister is coming home, doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen...
She did say that they were different...so that's obviously a good thing :P
-cherryblossom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL Priyanka, this is the most positive assumption I've read today πŸ˜†
I hope this happens! Just because Suraiya's sister is coming home, doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen...
She did say that they were different...so that's obviously a good thing :P

Thanks Sruthi.. hopefully it happens... IDK if u noticed... suri was very polite on the phone.. usually either she is very bossy or very artificial
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Bang on post Zainab :)

love your positivity about Rehan and kids like really why not once we as fandom allow the cvc's do their job and execute at least one track properly instead of us getting up their nerves and them having to change everything which will make no sense. I am just too positive n if someone has issues I am sorry but I'm like that. As far Zaya they were fab as always :)

Exactly just cause he helped her down does not mean hes in love with her, I mean i saw no expression on his face that would indicate love from any angle. To me Rehan always has the same expression. Girl im right with ya, I really hope the trps rise as well
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Zainab I am loving AVTA's voting system. We can vote multiple times now and it's so easy to vote πŸ˜ƒ

yes it is, But remember only three times from one IP address, use fake email for email change, do it from different devices or just download the hot shield thing
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yes it is, But remember only three times from one IP address, use fake email for email change, do it from different devices or just download the hot shield thing

I will do it from different devices. I will try to use my cuzn's phone too πŸ˜†
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMG why?? You are missing such brilliant episodes.. Like the ones we had at the start.

Yea I told her only a million and one times

IDK I don't feel like watching BI I will start watching from next week I feel like. I don't wanna get impatient πŸ˜†

well you better catch up then, missing the crucial episodes of BI, is the dumbest thing in the history of BI

Totally in sync man.. And the last one too. Party like a SITARA 🀣

LMFAO🀣 tom Zain aint gonna be sitara🀣 hes going to be back to his Possesed-Suraiya Soul-ed Zain
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Why are we already assuming that a girl is gonna come along with NRI Maasi? Am I missing something? πŸ˜•

IDK, cause the person will be related to Suraiya and thats the first thing that popped into peoples mind is the girl having to do with Zain?

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Exactly... I was wondering the same... suri didnt mention any girl... she said vo log... ... it could be husband, or even a son.. it does not have to be a daughter ...

People are assuming there will be a daughter, doe the funniest thing I heard was her being Rehans wife🀣

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL exactly nothing of the sort was mentioned! πŸ˜†
And even if there is a girl, it's not like Zain is going to fall for her or anything!

No offence, but this forum comes up with the craziest ideas πŸ˜†

Exactly ZAIN CANT or will ever forget Aliyah, the poor guy was apparently writing I hate you, it shows how hard hes trying to convince himself, becharaπŸ˜†

..Zainab.. thumbnail

They are gonna play Galliyan again !!
Watch this on location video πŸ˜†
http://youtu.be/omrem4jyVqo

WHAT THE MAN? UGHHH

Once again this is why I LOVED Maan Sir, he was the best in song choice, this director is a kiddo man, πŸ˜•