Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fahad claims not to be jealous but to me he is, it does bother him that Usman gave Zain more to do in the office than him and now putting Aaliya in charge that too when she knows nothing about business has to be killing him inside. I would not be surprised if they turn him grey. This is the same guy who in the past did not hesitate to ask for his share when Barkat was there. Fahad is just not someone I see as positive, he is grey shaded.

Exactly!! And when he has the two wives he has to brainwash him when he's in such a vulnerable state... things can turn murkier if he turns all black.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
re-watching the episode, those werent Aliyahs hands, when she was caressing the little girl i dont even know her name
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMFAO instead of Fahad Shazia is the cabli and zimedaar person🤣
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too feel fahad will turn grey.
He said why dad has given responssible job to Aalia. he aso said How can Zain works , that to sharing cabin with Aalia.Now he is hating Aalia.
I love Shazia she is nt bother about anything other dan money.She will nt allow BR to go to Aalia she will find out the truth nd expose nafee in front of everyone with proof.
Nandish is nt a good actor he is expressionless.He stands like stick .Dialog delivery is horrible.
@ Littles her name is Zara i do noticed dat hand is nt Aalia's
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh God if they will turn Fahad grey then IDK what will happen. I mean there won't remain any positive person in BV except Zain
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

re-watching the episode, those werent Aliyahs hands, when she was caressing the little girl i dont even know her name

When exactly? Oh well..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO instead of Fahad Shazia is the cabli and zimedaar person🤣

Shazia is definitely much sharper than him, I guarantee in her short time at that office she can notice more than Fahad ever could during his stay there. Don't you just love this girl still determined to get her divorce?? Shazia is hilarious!!

I noticed body doubles in this episode, not in the scene with Aaliya but with Suraiya.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
returned from work from a long hectic day at hospital . its been 10 at night right now.
zainab i just watched today's epidose . liked the zaya scenes , shazia being comedy queen again fun to watch her. i hope she will find who the real culprit is , rest of aaliya-rehan scene it was okay 😲

P.S--⭐️ are yaar don't know but somehow itna pyaaar hai is show se, fir b sb acha hojaaye jaldi se so we can watch light hearted BI , fingers crossed
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

When exactly? Oh well..

when she got them home and was trying to give her soup
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shazia is definitely much sharper than him, I guarantee in her short time at that office she can notice more than Fahad ever could during his stay there. Don't you just love this girl still determined to get her divorce?? Shazia is hilarious!!

I noticed body doubles in this episode, not in the scene with Aaliya but with Suraiya.

Yes i did even with ALiyahs, LOL suraiyas were so off🤣

LMAO I do, she so wants aliyah to come back. alright this suraiya sister better be good.