Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAOO I was laughing while reading the WU πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Zain is getting harder on Aliya day by day but no worries I know Aliya can handle this. It is actually amazing to see this hatred track again because now there is that tinge of love in it. I can't wait for the reunion. I mean if he can hate her that much how much he will love her after he comes to know about Aliya's innocence. Surraiya's sister sounds interesting and I am pretty sure there is more to this. Let's see who plays this character. Hope Surraiaya's sister won't be as evil as her. Okay about Rehan I just don't wanna think about me. It baffles me Hopefully no other girl in Zain's life. I don't get what they are trying to show with Rehan. I have no trust on CVs tbh but then the fact is if they wanted to show remarriage why would they show kit kit I am just so confused The spoiler's part is true that Aliya ruining the party thing. I feel awesome that she is gonna do it. In process of hating Aliya,Zain will hurt himself too. I want some scenes where he hurts himself in the process of hurting Aliya. Finally we got to see Surraiya mourning.

THey were so cute doe, lmao having stupid things on each other one is a multi-tasker and the other taunts well to me it was flirting by saying to turn the ac upπŸ˜†
I really hope we get a good actor for her role, someone who could act please, cause currently Nandish has not impressed me not once, not cause he could in between ZaYa but his acting skills suck IMP at least.

LMAO imma laugh if her sister is the opposite of her, i mean you never know who shes going to be or what shes going to do in the show, no clues hell we havent even seen her and people are upset already lmaoπŸ˜†

Yes, i was like omg aww she misses her husband,

exactly Zain is trying so hard to hate her, i mean writing that a million times is not going to make you hate her. I cant forget his tear in the On location video. that was so sad i cant wait till they get back together
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

THey were so cute doe, lmao having stupid things on each other one is a multi-tasker and the other taunts well to me it was flirting by saying to turn the ac upπŸ˜†
I really hope we get a good actor for her role, someone who could act please, cause currently Nandish has not impressed me not once, not cause he could in between ZaYa but his acting skills suck IMP at least.

LMAO imma laugh if her sister is the opposite of her, i mean you never know who shes going to be or what shes going to do in the show, no clues hell we havent even seen her and people are upset already lmaoπŸ˜†

Yes, i was like omg aww she misses her husband,

exactly Zain is trying so hard to hate her, i mean writing that a million times is not going to make you hate her. I cant forget his tear in the On location video. that was so sad i cant wait till they get back together

Surprisingly there hasn't been even a single article on this new character. So let's wait and watch. I wish she puts some sense into Surraiya. Exactly !! I mean writing it millions of times is obvio not gonna make him hate her. That was so childish. I doodle a lot too but that doesn't make things happen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its good to see the kit kit. rehab's presence always mess up the things. LMAO Dude u shouldn't say some things here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LMaO YES!πŸ˜†

can you blame me if i say i want her to call the cops i would have done the sameπŸ˜†

Nigga not a fake one like you ghetto people, lmao just give me the link AWARII Eeks show me

Ha, yes I have my fake one and proud of it πŸ˜†

Here's the link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=163521423818323

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Apt title for tonight's episode Z, I can understand fans freaking out but these type of scenes were expected. CVs are going to continue these mind games so sadly it is something we need to get used to, other than that though I really enjoyed this episode!

lmao right, people were jumping like five minutes into the episode, sheesh i want to yell at everyone and be like FINGER ON THE LIP, πŸ˜†, if they dont play these games how would we wanna watch the next episode man, we need to be kept on the edge of our seats.

This office track is awesome! I feel sorry for the people who work for ZaYa, did you see them going back and forth as these two sparred? Poor workers must be wondering what they've got themselves into? πŸ˜†

LMAO right, i loved how she so proudly announced that she has multi-tasking talent over himπŸ˜†, quite a talent. LOL main hoon main nahi hoon poor guysπŸ˜† I love Harshika in these scenes, after watching these who could ever think that they could so intense as well.

*Sighs* Suraiya just can't let me hate her for long! Tonight I was right back to feeling for her character again, CVs have done a great job in showing that people do grieve in different ways and its not always about crying endless tears or stop living your life. Suraiya is grieving and really did love her husband.

Right, i felt bad for her too, those cuffs man, err i want a scene where Aliyah puts those cuffs on Zain. I am so glad that we finally got such a scene man, it was needed. They were cute doe. *sigh* kudos to Naveed sir for just playing it so brilliantly.

Zain was so arrogant and egotistical in the last scene but I liked it! I feel it goes with the scenario at the moment and it did bring more thoughts as to what Aaliya is going through emotionally, she is holding strong on the outside but inside she is devastated to see so much hatred from Zain. Like Aaliya, I truly hope Zain does not do something that hurts Usman.

LMAO he was so cute doe, LOL turn on the ac Aliyah should have said thanks for the compliementπŸ˜†. So is Zain man, writing that he hates her but he really doesnt, i mean imagine they are in the same room yet they arent talking and pretending to hate each other so much, before it was different, now its different, they were in love man. I so desperately want the truth out man, zain needs to know he needs to stop hurting himself as well.

What is with these cameos?? I was hoping they would be over with but CVs seem to have other ideas.

OMG right, jesus crise man, cant deal with this all, they need to lay off of the cameos, the original cast is so good. Dimwits, this character be coming in for the better theres already too much negativity.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The funniest tweet I saw today, to both of them, began with "So you people understand in Hindi, no problem, REHAN NAHI DEKHNA" OMG I fell so hard 🀣

OMG!! LOL, they were doing fine with Rehan until today with the BGM and Zara needing her mom. It was too much, too soon but we knew fans would play these mind games. This was just a teaser sadly

OMG yes IKR, whats with that music, literally my face is expression less, just like rehans🀣, whenever he comes.

Exactly Shazia so wants to bring ALiyah back, i died at her scene today, i want her to find out the truth man,

Bingo, as he said before Aliyah makes him a human while his mother is just a disaster.

Fahad is a joke man, that man just irritates the shit outta me, hes suraiyas son after all stupid moron. HOW WAS THAT even a rich birthday party?

Shazia is just adorable, I'm loving her these days. First yesterday with Talaq! Then today with her line about Suraiya's sister, I love how quickly she decided to use Aaliya's lack of the business world to her advantage. Shazia has to find out the truth since they are not putting Rehan's connections to good use.

Aaliya definitely brings out the compassionate side to Zain while his family turns him back into that brat who has lost his way. Is it any wonder why Aaliya is worried about him?

Fahad talked about Aaliya not knowing anything about business but it is apparent that neither does he! I used to wonder why Zain was the take charge guy at BR when Usman had that accident but now I can see why.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Are they turning Fahad grey? πŸ€”
I don't know... just got a thought.. With him being the elder son, his dad being partial towards him. He jointly has 49% shares, on top of it it's Zain who is calling all the shots. And today when he was talking to Suraiyya about how could Dad do this, he should have given it to someone responsible. I sense jealousy there.
mandy0310 thumbnail
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Are they turning Fahad grey? πŸ€”
I don't know... just got a thought.. With him being the elder son, his dad being partial towards him. He jointly has 49% shares, on top of it it's Zain who is calling all the shots. And today when he was talking to Suraiyya about how could Dad do this, he should have given it to someone responsible. I sense jealousy there.

Fahad claims not to be jealous but to me he is, it does bother him that Usman gave Zain more to do in the office than him and now putting Aaliya in charge that too when she knows nothing about business has to be killing him inside. I would not be surprised if they turn him grey. This is the same guy who in the past did not hesitate to ask for his share when Barkat was there. Fahad is just not someone I see as positive, he is grey shaded.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Surprisingly there hasn't been even a single article on this new character. So let's wait and watch. I wish she puts some sense into Surraiya. Exactly !! I mean writing it millions of times is obvio not gonna make him hate her. That was so childish. I doodle a lot too but that doesn't make things happen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its good to see the kit kit. rehab's presence always mess up the things. LMAO Dude u shouldn't say some things here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Right, oh that reminds me lemme go tweetπŸ˜†, I hope so too, honestly she can just be random come and go with no role or something, she doesnt have to have a big role in the show.

LMFAO IKR, At least we know that the childish Zain still exists, i want Aliyah to see it and be like no matter what you will never get over meπŸ˜† #BaistiComplete

Oh what? About Nandish, LMAO i just said he cant act, well oppsπŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Right, oh that reminds me lemme go tweetπŸ˜†, I hope so too, honestly she can just be random come and go with no role or something, she doesnt have to have a big role in the show.

LMFAO IKR, At least we know that the childish Zain still exists, i want Aliyah to see it and be like no matter what you will never get over meπŸ˜† #BaistiComplete

Oh what? About Nandish, LMAO i just said he cant act, well oppsπŸ˜†

LMAO I will tweet to. Apparently this Ankur guy listens to fans πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol Aliya be like dude confess it u are obsessed with me 😎 LMAO He was actually not bad in Uttaran πŸ˜†
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago