Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL you know what I think the reason why people freaked out is because of the annoying BGM they play whenever Rehan is shown. It just gives bad vibes!!

The truth has to come out, I can't see them dragging this forever especially with Shazia upto no good. Nafeesa has to get what is coming to her, everyone else does so why not her?

This is why Zain needs Aaliya, even he had said in the past that she completes him. Zain needs Aaliya to guide him on the right track and make him see where he is going wrong.

Speaking of the party, what the heck was Fahad doing approving something like this? No wonder Usman left Aaliya BR!

OMG yes IKR, whats with that music, literally my face is expression less, just like rehans🤣, whenever he comes.

Exactly Shazia so wants to bring ALiyah back, i died at her scene today, i want her to find out the truth man,

Bingo, as he said before Aliyah makes him a human while his mother is just a disaster.

Fahad is a joke man, that man just irritates the shit outta me, hes suraiyas son after all stupid moron. HOW WAS THAT even a rich birthday party?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The funniest tweet I saw today, to both of them, began with "So you people understand in Hindi, no problem, REHAN NAHI DEKHNA" OMG I fell so hard 🤣

OMFGG 🤣 they are so sweet but fans were still jumpin on them, Ankur to this one person was like give it a chance and give us feedback bechara man i feel bad for them😆

I tweeted like 20 times but was nice to them till Rehan is just a weirdo and stays away
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I miss Maan too. But the guy is busy shooting for his next show in Bhopal. 😆

I saw his tweet too, why is it necessary for them to change shows? LMAO he was a good guy doe he knew how to handle this mentally unstable fandom😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Plzzzx seriously rehan nahi dekhna
Aliya ko us k ghar se nikalo

Aww Ik no one wants to see her their lets see what they do about it

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Am actually interested where the cvs tke this track n reali hope tht the new character I'd positive n bes a Cupid for Zaya.

Exactly she doesnt have to be negative she can be like Usman and bring out the truth and get ZAYa back together and i cant wait
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They are gonna mess with our brains with Rehan Aaliya stuff.. So I'm gonna mess with them on Twitter... They brought it upon themselves 😆

PS - Cant get over the last scene man.. All tones of it.. From the witty Zain to the broken Aaliya. Do you think she called the cops? Oh btw, since Shazia was there I think she's going to gather some clues after the cops come, like maybe talk to one of them, but something.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

They are gonna mess with our brains with Rehan Aaliya stuff.. So I'm gonna mess with them on Twitter... They brought it upon themselves 😆

PS - Cant get over the last scene man.. All tones of it.. From the witty Zain to the broken Aaliya. Do you think she called the cops? Oh btw, since Shazia was there I think she's going to gather some clues after the cops come, like maybe talk to one of them, but something.

LMFAO gee they are just trying to get some trps give them a break this mentally retarded is enough for them.

OMG i have a strong feeling Aliyah didnt but lets see, I really hope so I want to see more of her character involved, im loving Shazia these days i actually loved her from the beginning😆 with the constant interest of her bringing back Aliyah im sure she will find out.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO gee they are just trying to get some trps give them a break this mentally retarded is enough for them.

OMG i have a strong feeling Aliyah didnt but lets see, I really hope so I want to see more of her character involved, im loving Shazia these days i actually loved her from the beginning😆 with the constant interest of her bringing back Aliyah im sure she will find out.

I too think she didn't but Zain is going to think otherwise. Shazia is adorable at times.. She's gonna be a boon for us this time.

Oh! And I think the new entry can also be for the next track CVs wanna use in future.Maybe related to Rehan. His MIL or his mom.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I too think she didn't but Zain is going to think otherwise. Shazia is adorable at times.. She's gonna be a boon for us this time.

Oh! And I think the new entry can also be for the next track CVs wanna use in future.Maybe related to Rehan. His MIL or his mom.

Well Zain always thinks otherwise lmao. IKR she better she needs to get investigation started.

Like Rehan we had hope from but clearly good for nothing, #bum

OMG that could be true, but i really dont wnat rehan to have that much screen space yet, hes gonna give us the same expression anyways.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zainab stuck on the same expressions from Rehan LOL, yes Shivani they will keep messing with our minds but fans won't stay quiet. Fans will always oppose Rehan and Aaliya scenes especially when they give that type of BGM.

I honestly do not believe Aaliya called the cops, not based on how she reacted in the precap I know it can be misleading but I think in this case she really did not do so.

Zainab
, are you on FB? There's a VM I want to show you on ZaYa, its Awari :)

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab stuck on the same expressions from Rehan LOL, yes Shivani they will keep messing with our minds but fans won't stay quiet. Fans will always oppose Rehan and Aaliya scenes especially when they give that type of BGM.

I honestly do not believe Aaliya called the cops, not based on how she reacted in the precap I know it can be misleading but I think in this case she really did not do so.

Zainab
, are you on FB? There's a VM I want to show you on ZaYa, its Awari :)

LMaO YES!😆

can you blame me if i say i want her to call the cops i would have done the same😆

Nigga not a fake one like you ghetto people, lmao just give me the link AWARII Eeks show me