Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAOO, IKR, bechara, especially that guy who handed the file to them and was confused who to give it to.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes then Zain took out his frustrations on the poor guy ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

@bold ๐Ÿ˜† I agree though just because he helped her down does not mean he has fallen for her. I still say these are mind games by the CVs but still i does not hurt to leave feedback about what we love and don't love but we have to do it nicely

I am interested to see where the CVs are going here especially with the new entry, on FB someone speculated Suri's sis could be like Usman. Its possible since she is not like Suri

So you think Aaliya called the cops??

lmao its true, he always looks the same๐Ÿ˜† tell me he doesnt ,Exactly he was just helping her jheez, LOL him giving her hand usually indicates love between two people according to the indian drama philosophy lmao thats why everyone is freakin out.

Exactly, a lot of people are saying that, she could be here for the better, honestly what ever they do i want the truth out!

IDK i dont think so yet she might have but honestly what kind of party was that, where was the elegance in that if the birthday was of such a rich persons? Zain did wrong this time
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aashi thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜†

Ankur Bhatia @AnkurNBhatia

@titleesaha @ColorsTV Just wanna say that don't be disheartened as a lot of Zain Aaliya stuff is yet to get opened,hope you will enjoy it:)

Sooo...that's a good thing, right? ๐Ÿค”
mandy0310 thumbnail

Aashi thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜†

Ankur Bhatia @AnkurNBhatia

@titleesaha @ColorsTV Just wanna say that don't be disheartened as a lot of Zain Aaliya stuff is yet to get opened,hope you will enjoy it:)

Ankur is really sweet, even Pushkar is nice. This is why we should give our feedbacks in a positive way because they are willing to hear us out but if we are rude then they will just block us ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to what CVs have in store for us, especially if its anything like we got today with ZaYa.
mandy0310 thumbnail

lmao its true, he always looks the same๐Ÿ˜† tell me he doesnt ,Exactly he was just helping her jheez, LOL him giving her hand usually indicates love between two people according to the indian drama philosophy lmao thats why everyone is freakin out.

Exactly, a lot of people are saying that, she could be here for the better, honestly what ever they do i want the truth out!

IDK i dont think so yet she might have but honestly what kind of party was that, where was the elegance in that if the birthday was of such a rich persons? Zain did wrong this time

LOL you know what I think the reason why people freaked out is because of the annoying BGM they play whenever Rehan is shown. It just gives bad vibes!!

The truth has to come out, I can't see them dragging this forever especially with Shazia upto no good. Nafeesa has to get what is coming to her, everyone else does so why not her?

This is why Zain needs Aaliya, even he had said in the past that she completes him. Zain needs Aaliya to guide him on the right track and make him see where he is going wrong.

Speaking of the party, what the heck was Fahad doing approving something like this? No wonder Usman left Aaliya BR!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ankur is really sweet, even Pushkar is nice. This is why we should give our feedbacks in a positive way because they are willing to hear us out but if we are rude then they will just block us ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to what CVs have in store for us, especially if its anything like we got today with ZaYa.

The funniest tweet I saw today, to both of them, began with "So you people understand in Hindi, no problem, REHAN NAHI DEKHNA" OMG I fell so hard ๐Ÿคฃ
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzzx seriously rehan nahi dekhna
Aliya ko us k ghar se nikalo
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Yes then Zain took out his frustrations on the poor guy ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG do you remeber, mera phone, meri biwi meri marzi tumhe kya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ OMG i love those days! Zain was so cute,
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sooo...that's a good thing, right? ๐Ÿค”

LOL yes๐Ÿ˜†

IKR< becharay but it still doesnt stop people from jumping on them, IK i gave like ten tweets im sure going to get bloced especially by Pushkar i have been annoying him about the songs๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly, I want more and man Rehan can just go away, sent him to antartica on a business trip or something
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I miss Maan too. But the guy is busy shooting for his next show in Bhopal. ๐Ÿ˜†