Height of... - DT NOTE PG 1

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hadd hai yaar
Plus that he-he-he music is grtting on my nerves
And aaliya- if uu could climb up dat bed widout any help then u could have got down without holding rehaan's hand
Stay awwway frm each other both of u
**DT NOTE: The comment has been edited. Negative name calling is not allowed on IF as its classed as bashing. Please be careful with the terminology you use in your comments as some fans may be offended by such words.**
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayaforlife thumbnail
dint u see the episode?
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Tweet to Colors! #NoRehanOnlyZaYa

Colors wants to do this to make way for BB i guess and planning to end Beintehaa as Rr fans r tweeting like hell to nt end tht show...so trying to sopil show on purpose...i think ike that...

So we should also start tweeting to colors to not end BI or whatever blah blah...then we shld go on your hashtag or we can do both 2gether
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Colors wants to do this to make way for BB i guess and planning to end Beintehaa as Rr fans r tweeting like hell to nt end tht show...so trying to sopil show on purpose...i think ike that...

So we should also start tweeting to colors to not end BI or whatever blah blah...then we shld go on your hashtag or we can do both 2gether

Let's tweet , unite ZaYa soon. Harshad in his IV behind the scene- When R asked u will fogive Aalia he said so man twist is going to happen last time he said he will tell sorry to her now he did nt.
Something is fishy.Aalia will RM so also Zain.After dat end of BI.
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

</div>Let's tweet , unite ZaYa soon.l

<div>
Harshad in his IV behind the scene- WhenR asked u will fogive Aalia he said so man twist is going to happen last time he said he will tell sorry to her now he did nt.

Something is fishy.Aalia will RM so also Zain.After dat end of BI.

But the end is supposed to b happy right
If its not happy that means its not the end yet