Originally posted by: Mohabbatein.

Surayya-Meri behen arahi hai.
Shazia-Aapki behen..wo kab paidaa hui 🤣
love shazia😆

lolz i love Sazu.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
can we not over-react please? Lets wait till Friday.We still don't know what is in store for us.Trust the CV's.This is what we did when the Talaq happened and when usman mamu was dead.But at the end? We loved the track! I believe they won't ditch us!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When will they show her reading love notes?

They are uselessly forcing Rehan scenes on us... the scene today was so random and waste...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

can we not over-react please? Lets wait till Friday.We still don't know what is in store for us.Trust the CV's.This is what we did when the Talaq happened and when many was dead.But at the end? We loved the track! I believe they won't ditch us!

We trusted CVs... they said no divorce, par kya hua?

They denied all the spoilers by sbs/sbb... but its coming true... it said Zara will be instrumental in getting Aaliya together with Rehan...

And while Zain is acting like a nutcase, Aaliya is no less...she must move out of that house...whats with telling Zara ...that can i sit at ur ammi's place...ridiculous
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling tht They ll show Rehan-Alya story moving , & Here Zain-MomkiBhanji Story !!

Bt It ll only be a Onesided Love , & Everyone ll want Zain to give Alya 3rd Divorce in 2nd Month BT Zain ll Not do it at the very moment !!! *& They both ll again Accept their Love & Reconcile*

It ll nvr be a Halala way coz thn why to show 3 Month process & ZaYa as Business Partner & Still Nafeesa truth is not out & Alya Inocense is still to be proved & Now I think Alya decision fr stoping Party ll be right & Zain ll feel Sorry fr wht he did *fr sec I think*

One more thing Wht Alya text Zain ?? *I dnt know!!* Bt it ws sumthing like I m nt ur wife now I think *& thts Why Zain replied Still 2 month 20 days left !! *

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys listen surraiya sis is coming unki beti bhi hogi shayad family to hogi hi surraiya ki sis ki nd ho skta hai uski beti ho nd surraiya zain ki shadi krna chahe apni behen ki beti se .jst a thought wrna surraiya ki sister achanak se ..nd tb jb zain ki lyf mai koi hoga tb shuru hoga jealousy wala love ..jst a thought .wrna surraiya ki sister ki entry kch digest nai hui
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that Aaliya didn't call her the police. Because if she didn't and this is proved that it will be loop hole closure. Zain will think that he blamed her without knowing the truth and it will help further when it is proved that Aaliya didn't file the domestic violence complaint at PS.

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
was Zain said that only two month left but how can?if cv's going fast if it then can we expect true going to come out soon?
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

Same here yaar...

The day it becomes evident that remarriage track is on, that would be the day I'd bid adieu to this show.

BI is all about Zain and Aaliya... They started off with hatred but eventually came to love each other.. Their trajectory from hatred to love was a roller coaster ride forrthem as well as we audience.. They could achieve this with Usmaan saab at their side as their friend, philosopher and guide..

Zaya are again back at the same point as before.. So it should be their jourmey from beintehaanafrat to beintehaa mohabbat over again... This time without Usmaan saab's guidance but his soulful presence.

There can be villians and cameos to take a love story forward in all its intensity, but then it should stop there.. They should not be shoved down the audiences' throat.

What really irks me is if remarriage was necessary, they should not have introduced the three months' track.. It w🥱would be more disappointing to see Zaya destroyed further and other building ups occuring simultaneously during this time if that is what CVs have in mind..

Me too watching till I can jhelofy all the crap. I think my ability to jhelofy all this is running short.

P.S : Got hooked to BI due to its novelty of being real, hence relatable... I pity CVs if they intend to make it a re run of Ekta's soaps with multiple marriages.. Zubbu and Bidi bai were not third wheels yet TRPs have dropped by almost half since they were introduced... Shudder to imagine the fate if CVs intend to take the route of Zain and Aaliya being married to different individuals..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago

giselle08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

i think reehan will start liking aliya... N den he'll be possessive abt her n won't let d couple come closer... Mite create more misunderstandings

Word Count: 0