Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain may marry also.He listen to his mom.

Suri says to shazi and nafee her sis should nt know waat has happened here.
Shazi cannot keep quiet she may tell everything.

He still has to wait for Aaliya Iddah to finish for that to happen anyway. Two more months I hope they DRAGGG this track if so.

Shazia better get her thinking cap on soon!
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Ofcourse Surraiya ki behen hain toh High society small thinking hogi.

Uff so many negative people. And she will probably come with her own brigade probably a daughter whom Suri will match for Zain.

i don't think its necessary...if they were high society low thinking types...they wouldn't have fought
may be she is a good person at heart
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In today's epi Zain said to Aaia another 2 months nd and 20 day's'
The a everythig is going i feel Aalia ka RM and Zain too RM suri's sis ka daughter.
Pls tweet to color and Farhan sir to unite ZaYa soon.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divikash

i don't think its necessary...if they were high society low thinking types...they wouldn't have fought
may be she is a good person at heart

Hmm maybe.. I am confused she said woh alag type ki hain. And yet she also says she's lived abroad so wouldn't she be like Suri.

And also I know that she is Zain's aunt but he shouldn't call her Phups or anything Shabana did wrong but Phups is only reserved for her.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

omg rehaan falling for aliyah

nahinnn 😭

Kya yaar... u want to create panic here or what????
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This episode wasn't bad, I loved ZaYa's scenes. I agree with Aaliya, I hope Zain does not end up doing something that hurts his father, he is so consumed by hate and his ego that he may take a wrong step that could ruin his father's dreams entirely

In the precap it does not look like Aaliya called the cops but Zain believes she did, looks like it was just a coincidence.

So Shazia does have ulterior motives for going to the office, still I love her character.

I wonder what is the deal with Suri's sister, I don't think she will be negative because Suri said that her sister is different from her
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I was not this disappointed even when Zain uttered the T word thrice..
Today's episode,however, was a HUGE disappointment..

Why is Aaliya hellbent to axe her own feet??? Why is she giving all the wrong signals to kids???

And Rehan!!!! Why is he behaving as if he was actually looking for an opportunity to hold Aaliya's hand??

And the great Mr.Grumpy???? Couldn't he concoct his own Unani medicines for Zara's illness??? Ok fine he had to get the medicine from market.. Could he not call his own son instead of Aaliya to baby sit his delirious grand daughter???

And Aaliya... For God sake, she has a huge responsibility on her shoulders to take Barkat Empire to new heights... She should be slogging, pushing herself to edge and burning the midnight oil to fulfill her mamu's dreams. But she must be the first ever business woman to have so much time as to play ammi,nurse, caretaker and governess to Rehan's kids...

Bring in the destruction CVs..May the show fall into Baawdi...

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After so many days... i have watched the epi on tv..and look what i got ..!!!
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

After so many days... i have watched the epi on tv..and look what i got ..!!!

Baba jee ka Thullu 😆
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
only hope Suri sis not turn negative and coming to make her daughter marry to Zain.it will be ekta miyya style Rehan already eat our head now no more KMH plz.
if something happen like she coming to disclose Suri true face in front family and she will be one who will be bring Nafessa true out it will be great.