Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

🀣 🀣Mein Pet Pakad Ke Hasing!🀣

BTW,I really want this Suraiyyas sister to be Aliya's supporter.

pro-aliya or not i dont care.. i want her to be anti-suri!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Ok, can it be that Suri's sister wanna meet Zain's wife and since they dnt wanna let her knw the reality...aliya is back in BV... and they act like hubby-wifey infront of her...

anything to get her out of that creep Rehan's house

thy bettr shw this 1,othr i've running ot of patience,now almost 2 mnths gng to complt ,n i'm damn not intrstd to c rehaan -aliya nonsense tack..no matter zaya unite or reunite...if ty continue ths nonsense of rehaan fallng for aliya //bye tata...to bi..
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Allowed in Muslims.Hum kuch nahi karsakte.Marrying 'chitti's' daughter is allowed in Muslims

really???thats horrible...and hope it doesn't happen
if they had o bring someone like that..for zain... it cud have been a brother too,why mae it a sis

ok im gonna stop thinking abt this now
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now if Suri sis is coming with her daughter or alone it in tensions now.yaar why CV'S give us so stress.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain may marry also.He listen to his mom.
Suri says to shazi and nafee her sis should nt know waat has happened here.
Shazi cannot keep quiet she may tell everything.
divikash thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Rehan and kids will fall for Aliya expected that's why we don't want her to live with them but CV'S.
now after ZaYa reunion he will be turn negative and will try to get her back.i just want my ZaYa together soon no way i can see Rehan Aliya more.

oh god really...anti-hero for his kids...makes no sense to me...hope so its the same for the cv's too
manny136 thumbnail
shazia is still on the apologize to aliya train so she might blab and her working in the office lol lets c what happens
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse Surraiya ki behen hain toh High society small thinking hogi.
Uff so many negative people. And she will probably come with her own brigade probably a daughter whom Suri will match for Zain.

And this Rehan we all knew that he is going to be the 3rd angle. And even if the show goes down the halala route which I don't want to but at the end it better be ZAYA!!

The only thing I love is the Kitkit of Zaya. Whatever Aaliya and Zain do is for maamu just their ways are different. Aaliya loves Zain but has no hopes to get back with him. She is very dedicated towards her religion and she knows the importance of nikkah and talaq. She has no misconception of getting back with Zain.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Guys Please don't mind but I just want to say that can please let this track even start yes every track is shown in the wrong direction for the starting point but the end is always different so please let this play out, ignore if you don't watch particular scenes but please lets just once let a track be executed properly the cvc's for sure will know better than us :)

My gut says suri behna could be Rida mom... and u have any idea what happened to her.. is she alive or dead???... Or is rida coming back into the picture...??? πŸ˜•
divikash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain may marry also.He listen to his mom.

Suri says to shazi and nafee her sis should nt know waat has happened here.
Shazi cannot keep quiet she may tell everything.

may be they'll hide the entire truth about zain's marriage
and she'll again find aliya as zain's spouse...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†