Anupam Bhattacharya to enter MTV Fanaah!

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Anupam Bhattacharya to enter MTV Fanaah!

Anupam Bhattacharya will be seen entering MTV Fanaah as the head of werewolves.

MTV India recently launched a new youth based show Fanaah based on Vampire Diaries which has already started grabbing the eyeballs of the viewers. TellyBuzz has got the latest update of the show.

Anupam Bhattacharya will be seen entering the show in its 12th episode. We got in touch with our source to know more about the same. "Yes, Anupam will be seen in the show. He will be seen as the owner of the institution but at the same time he will also be the head of the werewolves. The rivalry between the werewolves and the vampires will be seen very adamantly. He started shooting for the show yesterday," ends our source.

The show stars Karan Kundra, Raatan Raajputh, Rithvik Dhanjani and Chetna Pande.

Well, with the entry of the head of the werewolves, the series will get even more interesting.

Please view, rate, comment the article and increase forum + artists' ranks

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/21055-anupam-bhattacharya-to-enter-mtv-fanaah.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YAYAYAY! 😃
Once Vampire and Now Werewofl, Great.
Tfs
shibz thumbnail
he may be playing the father/grandfather of Vidhyut?🤔

Guyz was he a vampire in PKYEK? wasn't he a human/Piya's father? I used to watch the show sometimes but not watched most of it..
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
..Edited by --Janvie-- - 9 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">he may be playing the father/grandfather of Vidhyut?🤔

Guyz was he a vampire in PKYEK? wasn't he a human/Piya's father? I used to watch the show sometimes but not watched most of it..

</font>

He was human before the last 3 months leap during ending😛Then He became laapata and became a Vampire😆Actually He was Mr.Detective Dobriyal and He used to love vampires there So Ekta bring in the twist.!!🤣
Now On a Serious note,He is a Great Actor and I love him as Mr.Dobriyal too,Now looking forward to see him in Fanaah.😊 😳 😳
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahaan...Billy from Twilight?
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

He was human before the last 3 months leap during ending😛Then He became laapata and became a Vampire😆Actually He was Mr.Detective Dobriyal and He used to love vampires there So Ekta bring in the twist.!!🤣
Now On a Serious note,He is a Great Actor and I love him as Mr.Dobriyal too,Now looking forward to see him in Fanaah.😊 😳 😳

Agreed with Janvie! And.. He was also the "Head Of Vampires" then, i guess.. Isnt it?
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

haha alright.. though i got totally confused😆 i remember he was into research stuff.. finally usko hi vampire banadiya?😆
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail

Anupam Bhattacharya is an great actor! I loved him as Mr.D in PKYEK! Waiting to see him in Fanaah!