Let's cherish the old memories....!!

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am very bored with this forum...nothing is interesting or new only some spoilers or on location videos are there -,- so I thought to do something interesting...plzz tell me if u feel it is lame...!!😛
Tell me when u watched BI for the first time and how...what attracted u and after seeing the promo what were your reactions...before confession which track was your fav...??😉
Ohkk let me start when I watched the promo for first time I found it very boring and thought that the show might be a very serious one...I thought nothing will be new as usual the ML will be very serious not funny at all and the FL would be like other rondu bahus and I thought that I will never watch this show becoz it would be coming in rangeela and story will also be very boring and I hate myself for thinking this about the show I remember the day first when I watched BI for the first time I watched first episode on my birthday😳 that mahasangam for celebration of holi when Zain called aliya MKB and aliya called her kitkit I was very impressed😛and I started to watch it daily and I started to like it so much that I began to catch the old episodes online and dheere dheere I became addicted every time I used to think about ZaYa and BI, now also I always keep thinking about them the whole day😆 I knew about IF before only but I just joined it for BI forum and my fav track is that pregnancy one🤣 whenever I see that track I feel so gud and relieved😆
This was my story...I know it very boring but do share your story how you started to watch BI and mention that track which came before the confession otherwise everyone's answers would be same...!!😆😉

Lame post...??😛
#Mission 675
Ps do like and comment😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol...main promo se bahut depressed hogayi thinking arghh yeh kitna serious hai,main toh yeh kabhi nahi dekhungi

Aur ek din i was getting bored like hell around Feb and BI came in my mind..maine socha ek try toh karloon n all tht on You tube as starplus dosent hve full epis on youtube
Thts it i fell in love and catched up the missed epis on five days
Yeh hai meri Beintehaa dekhne waali kahaani
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Lol...main promo se bahut depressed hogayi thinking arghh yeh kitna serious hai,main toh yeh kabhi nahi dekhungi

Aur ek din i was getting bored like hell around Feb and BI came in my mind..maine socha ek try toh karloon n all tht on You tube as starplus dosent hve full epis on youtube
Thts it i fell in love and catched up the missed epis on five days
Yeh hai meri Beintehaa dekhne waali kahaani

Lol maine toh 4 days mein saare old episodes dekh daale the🤣 aur mere baaki questions ka answer kon dega...??huh...bhoot...??🤣
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I used to watch Ipkknd and after it ended I didn;t pay attention to any other show meaning I had no idea about Beintehaa but I saw it at my cousin's hosue and the episode was when Aaliya slapped Zeeshan and then the precap was Zain climbing into her room which left me like what is this show about and then I actually started watching from the start :) I checked the promos and sneak peek from them it seems it was very serious but it's very different which is good we like it this way :)
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wen i 1st saw d promo of bi me too find its brn bt dey show daily d promos n i thot let watch ki epi kaisa hoga i saw 1st day epi i really liked it.i watched bi daily bt after their nikah it becomes sadiast so i stopped it watching n also my exams were near.i skipped bi in feb bt started watch again march i mean in my exams :p on 18th march it was my maths exam n i was watching bi holy special epi on 16th hehe.zaya's kitkit touched my heart n after dat i never miss a single epi of bi
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok...i've actually liked pree before this serial too..but when i saw the promo i was actually confused about where it was preetika/amirta...about harshad, i thought he looked old in the promo not young as he looks now, i didn't like his face in the promo so i don't know didn't bother about it that time,but i did look for it becoz of osman mamu, coz i've seen him in other serials and my mom is a big fan...so am i
honestly...i knew that the nikkah in the promo was set up in the last minute...so i knew its gonna be hate mostly
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and about from when did i watch...i watched it from the whole weekend repeat from the sheer korma scene...that time i was sure it was preetika but i thought harshad and the guy in the promo were different...then after next episode i knew i was mistook zain abdullah
after the repeat telecast i spent the whole evening searching and watching everything related to beintehaa...from there...there was no turning back for me😃
beintehaa is the real reason i came back to indiaforums after IPKKND...and look where we are😆
Edited by divikash - 10 years ago