Love Station: Mom aur Mamu

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for my daily love station post but before that I will do the usual review😊
I am sure there is no doubt in that the episode was mind blowing I loved Preetika Today who carried Aaliya's attitude really well nothing was OTT.

The episode starts with Aaliya announcing that she will accept the Haq-e-meher and she signs the papers confidently now that was amazing😃 Will start with Suraiya as usual this lady really has no feelings about how her son would be feeling but instead is busy instigating him against Aaliya but hats off to Suchitra mam she really looks convincing with her role.

Rakhi was something I was looking forward to in the episode and we did get the scene where Aaliya greets Fahad showing him the rakhi for raksha bandhan but again this man is really unpredictable I don't know why his so upset with Aaliya but anyway I was pleased with the scene as to how they brought the flashbacks and yet Aaliya understood she will have to move on.

Shazia is really a lovable character now a days. It was really funny when she asks Fahad about those 3 words and of course we all assumed the magical three words instead she wanted those disastrous 3 words for haq-e-meher. It's funny how she is adamant of wanting to hear Talaq but anyway hopefully she will be useful when she goes BR.

Rehan and Zain I really liked the scene personally. I loved how Rehan told Zain about Aaliya's living arrangements and when he says that Zain does care and see Zain didn't refuse which was nice. Rehan also told Zain that Aaliya has not been feeling well last few days but Zain took it as if he was justifying but I loved how Rehan told him that his not doing anything wrong to justify. Zain did say that other than Fahad bhai and his mom he cannot trust or need anyone but seriously Zain is going to go through a lot when he finds out the truth of his mother.

Aaliya and Zara today was a nice scene overall. I don't have any hate for the kids and I really felt for Zara but it's cute of her to always keep a space for her mom. The precap seems misleading but I don't want to predict anything n will wait for the episode because whenever we predict we are proved wrong so better we learn from our mistakes.

Over all it was a mind blowing episode I really really loved the episode and it lived up to my expectations and really looking forward to the episodes😃 Now this was all in my review will start the love station.

Do I even care?😊
(I don't how many feel the same but I did sense the anger or jealousy when Zain got to know that Aaliya is residing in Rehan's home. Yes he did say as If I care but when Rehan told him he does Zain doesn't deny the fact so simply he knows he cares but he does not want that to affect him.)

Mamu main nahi Hatti👏
(Usman Mamu is the best Mamu but Aaliya is also the best bhanji. Today I loved how Aaliya talked to mamu , she knows she has no knowledge of business but once again Mamu shows her the path because she saw the gift she had sent him which gave her the answer. She said to Mamu that see Mamu I didn't back off and I will never leave you n promised to fulfil his dream.)

Old days👏
(Beintehaa Old days are back for us and it was significant from this scene. When Aaliya wasn't in love still she respected her marriage and had framed it and again that scene has taken place Zain is not paying attention to the marriage but Aaliya has not stopped respecting her marriage. lets see what happens when Zain notices this , will it be romantic or sad?)

Two of everything😊
(Aaliya moves backwards once she payed greets to Mamu and hits Zain but see once again his not running away from her. Yes Zain has set a boundary of their space but the distance isn't far like how it was in their room. They both their head in work and have been given a file but it's only one and hands are two who want to hold it. When the employer passes it to Aaliya we see Zain's ego being hurt and Aaliya knows that so she offers him to read I will wait for the copy. "What the hell are you waiting for"? I thought this was to Aaliya but it wasn't instead it was to the employer and Zain orders him to bring two of everything from onwards plus we see Aaliya who is actually amused like us😆)

Mom aur Mamu👏
(Now this again like old days of kit-kit where Zain remembers his promise to his Mom of having Aaliya out of the empire and again his confident like how he was when he challenged her to leave him in one month time. Aaliya is aware of him always planning behind her back but she has promised her Mamu to respect his decision for his bhanji. Both of them are ready for this phase of challenge and we are as well bring it on guys😆)

This is it for the love review once again these two are very similar they both have made a promise to two people who is important in their lives and are sticking by those promises. I loved Zaya they just damn adorable and yes I already talked about Zara's part in precap analysed in review but will talk about Sherni Aaliya in the precap which I loved. Aaliya is back in her form of Sherni so be ready to face MKB & Kitkit journey once again and no doubts we are all are excited😃

One more thing I still don't take Rehan negative for the current track and I really hope the cvc's would keep it positive if they want him to be in the show. Now this it guys hope you all like it and I am waiting for everyones feedback as always. Thank to everyone who likes my post n gives feedback I really really appreciate it😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysation.Yes,it's all cm like a full circle frm where we started.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post 👏
I really like the way you describe every scene
Keep it up.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
❤️ Loved Loved Loved you post priyanka , you put it all together so beautifully 👏
P.s yes zain eye's said it all, he was concerned as if he tryna to say is she okay ? that feeling i felt
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great job...😊.. You have analysed very well... will mention 3 things only...

I loved the fact that Aliya knew exactly what her husband was doing standing behind her...

Got a strange question...when aliya was walking backwards zain knew she was going to crash into him but why didn't he move away or step aside...

precap... second half looks like damper ... but i guess there is more to the scene... zara is very intelligent i dont think she looks aaliya as her ammi... more there was a picture of her mom in the room... I think she was pointing towards it and aliya just happens to stand in front of it... Kids also have very high imagination...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Nice analysation.Yes,it's all cm like a full circle frm where we started.

Thank you 😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Amazing post 👏
I really like the way you describe every scene
Keep it up.

Thank you soo much n yes I will try n keep it up😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

❤️ Loved Loved Loved you post priyanka , you put it all together so beautifully 👏

P.s yes zain eye's said it all, he was concerned as if he tryna to say is she okay ? that feeling i felt

Thank you sooo much and I am glad you loved my post soo much n yes I do try my best n will continue to try n improve. N yes I agree that Zain was going through a emotion😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Great job...😊.. You have analysed very well... will mention 3 things only...

I loved the fact that Aliya knew exactly what her husband was doing standing behind her...

Got a strange question...when aliya was walking backwards zain knew she was going to crash into him but why didn't he move away or step aside...

precap... second half looks like damper ... but i guess there is more to the scene... zara is very intelligent i dont think she looks aaliya as her ammi... more there was a picture of her mom in the room... I think she was pointing towards it and aliya just happens to stand in front of it... Kids also have very high imagination...

Thank you n yes I agree with your three mentioned things. I just think that Zain is not running away from Aaliya probably why is not moving away. N for the precap will wait😊
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do I need to say that your post was awesome...??😛 I think u know very well that how much I love your post😉 but why it is not pink lazy peoples they never comment on a good post😡
Coming to ur post I just can say one thing u r an awesome analyzer👏 keep up the good work👍🏼 after reading your post I realized that I did not see the episode carefully😆 I agree with your each and every word and you are right that the old BI is back...!!😃