Gutter moments Post 2

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I have created this post because our last post of gutter moments did really well and I'm really happy about it and now that the old post was getting really crowded so will continue them on this post and if everyone wants to have a look at the old post please do so I have provided the link below and A really big thanks to everyone who looked at our post and contributed to it. One more thing You can write anything to do with zaya or Beintehaa it's just small scenairos of Zaya romance , kiktit or anything it's just our lil dreams we can say n it doesn't have to gutter😃

Old post : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4126476

Now lets heat this post as well like the last post😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In some hotel party,aliya hving dress malfunction n becomes embarrased n helpless n zain ties her knot..
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: riakhan364

In some hotel party,aliya hving dress malfunction n becomes embarrased n helpless n zain ties her knot..

Nice n I remembered Valentines day party from this scene😊
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Zain walking towards his office. That is when he saw Rehaan showing Aliya something on his mobile and Aliya is laughing looking at it... (A pang of jealousy hit him. Aliya was about to walking past him ...)

Zain: Tum Rehaan se itna has has ke sa kya baat kar rahi thi...

Aliya: Haan tho ...Tum se matlab...

Zain: Matlab haiii... (stopped) ... Mera matlab hai.. ye office hours hai tho apne kaam per dyan do... hasi majak ka waqt nahi hai... (he started to walk away)..

Aliya: Zain...Jab main unke ghar me thi, tho zara ko tuitions de thi thi isliye zara ne mera liya thank you card banaya tha .. main wahi dekh rahi thi... (A sigh of relief appeared on his face and he walks away without saying anything)

Comments and criticisms are always welcome ...😃

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
riakhan364 thumbnail
Kahan gaye sb.plz make posts gutter or may b on current track..plzzz
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Zain walking towards his office. That is when he saw Rehaan showing Aliya something on his mobile and Aliya is laughing looking at it... (A pang of jealousy hit him. Aliya was about to walking past him ...)

Zain: Tum Rehaan se itna has has ke sa kya baat kar rahi thi...

Aliya: Haan tho ...Tum se matlab...

Zain: Matlab haiii... (stopped) ... Mera matlab hai.. ye office hours hai tho apne kaam per dyan do... hasi majak ka waqt nahi hai... (he started to walk away)..

Aliya: Zain...Jab main unke ghar me thi, tho zara ko tuitions de thi thi isliye zara ne mera liya thank you card banaya tha .. main wahi dekh rahi thi... (A sigh of relief appeared on his face and he walks away without saying anything)

Comments and criticisms are always welcome ...😃

'WOW" Jealousy n relief😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail
It's late night and Aaliya is waiting at the bus stop to go home. Zain is driving by when he notices Aaliya standing at the bus stop.

Zain: Mujhe kiya ,nahi yaar kaffi raat hi gyi
Aaliya sees Zain walking towards her and thinks what is he going to tell me now.

Zain: Chalo main tumen drop kar deta hoon
Aaliya: Nahi main chali jayoongi
Zain: Tum nahi chalogi
Aaliya: Nahi

Zain knows how stubborn Aaliya is so he doesn't wait any more and just picks her up in his arms and seats her in the car :)
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@priyakna ... Perfect... soo typical zain...😃
riakhan364 thumbnail
For some function in BR,aliya works overnight n nxt day feels dizzy n becomes partially unconciousdue to high fever.During function,zain starts thinking abt previous his romantic moments with aliya n then abt aliya'mistakes abt jail n his dads death..he drinks n then becomes xtra angry...he follows alia who was going towards hotel room for rest..zain enters n then takes out his anger on her physically by pulling her hair n gives her push on the bed..Aliya...already partially concious says:chodo muje.tmhe koi haq nhi mre sath aisa krne ka.zain:haq hi to le rha hun apna...she reacts opposite n pushes him but he overcomes her n then in bursting anger,lies on her n helds her arms,,she shrieks n zain,by reminding her faults,,consumates with her in drunk state unintentionally...
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Aliya walking towards her cabin and slips on the rug in the corridor and a pair of hands come to the res cue and her papers go flying everywhere

Zain: tum aankhein khol sakti ho
Aliya opens her eyes and sees zain looking at her lovingly

Aliya: kya hai...? Chodo mujhe
Zain: chod do?
Aliya: stamp paper pe likh ke doon
Zain: theek hai lo chor diya
And he leaves her and aliya falls
Aliya: Ouch!
Zain gives her a hand she takes it gets up and straightens herself

Aliya: huh chodne ke alava tumhe aata hi kya hai?
Zain: tum kaam hi esse karti ho, careless kahi ki
Aliya: excuse me?
Zain: your excused and moves aside
Aliya: Huh
Zain: Huh

And both go different ways *Hum tum style*

As they parted Aliya turned back
Aliya: aur ha Mr. Abdullah collect those papers aur file mein rakh kar lana nahi toh
Zain: Nahi!
Aliya: nahi toh ur FIRED!

And with tht she walked forward

Zain messly collected those papers and rn after her
Zain: Aarey...Aliya...uh i mean maam! Suno toh utha toh diye! Maam!
Aliya continued walking wid a smirk and said to herself: dekha zain abdullah maine kaha tha na ki mein tumse ek kadam hamesha aage rahungi

I think thts enough kitkit for a day like comment and most importantly enjoy and love zaya
Edited by princess5253 - 10 years ago