Astonishing Charecter

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Acting wise everyone is brilliant in Yudh. This question is about the characters in Yudh. who do you like the most and why?
Is it Yudh? The person who is facing death yet is fighting back, who is trying to do what is right everytime
Is it Taruni? The strong headed woman who is fighting against all odds and seeing eye to eye with all the dangers?
Is it Rishi? At times he is even more brilliant than Yudh in strategizing and who can win over anyone?
Is it Anand? Who selflessly and tirelessly supports Yudh in all his ups and downs?
Or is it someone else?
Edited by kaushikbasu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I like the characters of Yudh and Anand the most or say their partnership the most.
Yudh as the TM has said, he is fighting back even though he knows he has little time left in his life. He is controlling his emotions, fighting back his weakness, trying to make up for the lost time with his wife and daughter and strategically planning to defeat his enemies. He is impulsive in his decisions and is fearless in taking risks. But I don't find them strong enough during crisis situations.

But the most astonishing character for me is Anand. Not just because of his selflessness and loyalty (which I think is way beyond imagination) but his clever and calculated moves. He thinks before he gets into action. Like the time when he saw Shanti Construction's car in accident with Dr.Mehra, he finding out that the office is bugged, finding about the spray guy or his cool way of handling the police when he was caught for murder. His calm and composed mind gets him and Yudh out of trouble mostly. He is not a risk taker like Yudh. He wants to verify every possibility before making his decision. I find Anand's character more powerful than Yudh's. It's astonishing because with the above qualities he is staying so loyal to Yudh even though he is not the owner of the company. He is going to any lengths to save the reputation of Yudh and the company (which again needs supportive reasons for his loyalty).
Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't single out any one of the lot. All of them together are astonishing. If any one of them don't do what they supposed to do then it won't be same "Yudh". 👏
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love all the characters as they are all strong and make the show worth watching.
but i am a girl and i really admire taruni and mona, especially the way mona handles her work she is a strong and independent woman!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like all characters but my favourite's are Yudh and Taruni, I love the scenes with the 2 in it.
They are 2 strong headed characters in the show