-*Happy 67th Independence Day Pakistan*-

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

"My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation." -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Pakistan is one of the biggest Muslim states in the world today. The country emerged out of the Indian sub-continent on the map of the world in 1947. The country has a majority of Muslim population. Pakistan celebrates its independence on the 14th of August every year.

Today, the nation comprises of the major provinces - Sind, Baluchistan, Punjab and the North West Frontier Province along with the Federal Capital and other tribal areas. The tribal areas coming under the the government of Pakistan are Khyber, Kurram, Malakand, Mohmand, North Wazirstan and South Wazirstan. The capital city of the country is 'Islamabad'.

The special day in our country is our Independence Day which we celebrate every year on the 14th of August. On that special day we have holidays for school, colleges, universities, and government offices.

In the Assembly at 8:30 a.m. the army and scouts march past. And, at 9:30 a.m. the military people give the salute with 38 firings from a shot gun.

In our home relatives prepare many sweets for us and our friends. On that day, we enjoy ourselves very much, have fun, and go out with our families.

People think war is a competition between weapons, people, forces or nations, But its a battle of PRAYERS before ALLAH between our mothers and their mothers. The question is, whose SON will come back with a flag in his hands and whose SON will come back with a FLAG covering his body.

Khuda Karay Ke Meri Arz-e-Pak Per Utray
Wo Fasl-e-Gul Jisay Andesha-e-Zawaal Na Ho
Yahan Jo Phool Khily, Khila Rahay Sadi'on
Yahan Khizaan Ko Guzarnay Ki Bi Majaal Na Ho.

They Join hands in Hands
Brave Pakistanis all

By uniting we stand
by dividing we fall

Jashne Azadi Mubarak
Allah Bless our country.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38UUz15fEzo[/YOUTUBE]

Haar Pakistani Ko Apni JAAN Ki Kasam...Pakistani Ki Hifzat Kare

Wishing you ALL a Happy Pakistani Independence!

Credits:
supercool3
Angel-Jot.
..Athena..

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yuvika_15

Independence to me means FREEDOM. The freedom to live your life on your own terms without any fear. The freedom to practice your religious beliefs without the fear of being labelled a criminal/terrorist. The freedom to be yourself without the fear of what people may think. But sadly, there are still many people especially Women that still have not been given the freedom to live life on their own terms, so on the day where Pakistan celebrates its independence day i can only wish and pray the Government takes some effective action in ensuring every Pakistani living in Pakistan has the freedom to live life as they wish. Happy Independence Day!

-Alina.

Independence Day is always a special day as the feeling of being free is just different. So, let's celebrate the day that gave us the freedom of thought, actions, faith and speech! Happy Independence Day everyone and may the almighty shower all the blessing upon our country. πŸ€— Celebrating this big day in Europe is definitely boring but I enjoy watching Independence Day's special programs on Tv!

18shabbo

Independence to me means responsibility. It is something for which people were martyred, thus it cannot be treated lightly. When you think, think progressive, when you act, act wisely and when you preach, preach the right. I don't believe in being a saint under the weight of this responsibility but being humane in its enjoyment. Independence allows you to be you without being questioned and gives everyone the right of - 'this is who we are and who we will be'. No one rules me and my choices because my Independence has bestowed this upon me. Independence has no borders and thus it doesn't understands races and creeds and this Independence, like all other one must and will take Independence to them who living in this same world like me and us all are suppressed and slaved with no reasons given and their voices never heard.

So, now tell us what does Pakistan's Independence Day mean to you?

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 10 years ago
618043 thumbnail
Happy Independence Day people! πŸ€— Very beautiful thread CCs! πŸ‘πŸΌ
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Independence Day pakisπŸ˜ƒ
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy inpendence day to all pakistani
love my country pakistan

nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Independence Day πŸ€—

Missing Pakistan 😭
It's so boring here in Pakistan we use to decorate our home with flags
It use to be so much fun
P.s awesome thread ❀️
Edited by CrazyKSGlover - 10 years ago
Mylove_SJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome thread
happy independence day to all pakistanis
missing Pakistan 😭
SaNav143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Independence Day Friends 😊
May Allah Bless Pakistan with Peace & Prosperity. Proud to be a Pakistani
-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do not celebrate Pakistan's Independence but to those who celebrates, Happy Independence Day!
Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My husbands from pakistan and its our wedding anniversary on the same day. Happy Independence Day for everyone celebrating.