red 3 parts in a go...
i wrote it very well 👏
cont soon n pm me...had buddied u
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Chapter 3 was mast!
The bonding between a brother and sister was potrayed so beautifully!.
Amazing.
I loved how Aliya could be consoled only be her bro, Zain or Usman mamu.
Poor girl, I feel for her...
Arnav is an-uh,Ayan is a very intresting charecter indeed.. Ab khushi ko bhi laa do 😛
Zain, Ayan, Rizwan were friends.. now make Ayan punch Zain 😛
I am also curious about The call..
thanks for the pm
Amazing chapter Aashima.
About the last one.. dont expect it to be unresed soon cause I am a bit busy..
Sholly 😔
-Sanika

You can call me Aashi, Sanika 😊 LMAO U really want Ayaan to punch Zain 😉 I will think about it 😆 No worries !! Unres whenever u can :)
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

awsum SS
red 3 parts in a go...
i wrote it very well 👏
cont soon n pm me...had buddied u

Thank you 😃
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb yaar
ayaan omg soo caring brother
love it
sorry for the late comment really sorry
please please cont soon

-Aashima- thumbnail

I hate to hate you

Chapter 4

Hello Everyone!!!

Thank you for your lovely comments. Now it's the time to start the actual plot: D

"Hello, hello kaun hai aap," Aliya said in hurry but the person cut the phone.

Aliya called that person again to find out that the person called using internet and couldn't be traced back.

"Who was on the phone ? How does the person know about all this. I can't even call him back. I will have to wait for the person to call me again. I should arrange the money till then, " Aliya said in a determined way.

The phone served as a ray of light, which somehow sneaked into her life. She didn't know if the person was just misleading her, but still there was something inside here, which was telling her that she would find out the culprit soon. The phone call motivated Aliya to bring the truth out. "I should arrange the money before that person calls me again," she said to herself. She went downstairs and asked Shabana if she can go meet her best friend, but in reality she was going to the bank to get the money. She didn't want to tell anyone about this call because she didn't want to bother them. Shabana was shocked to see this sudden change in Aliya. She wondered what happened in the last hour, which made Aliya to come out of the depression; however, she didn't give it much consideration, as she was happy seeing Aliya that way. Aliya went to the bank and got the money out. As she entered home, she found Ayaan wandering around the home calling her in a baffled position.

In living room

Aliya: Bhaiya, what happened? Why are you so stressed and why are you calling me?

Ayaan: Where were you? I got so worried for you. Are you okay?

Aliya could sense that stress in Ayaan's voice. She felt bad for making his brother so stressed out. "Bhaiya, I just went to meet my friend. I am really sorry if I made you worried. I told Ammi about it though," she said.

Ayaan: I know mom told me about this. From now on before you go anywhere, you have to let me know about it and if possible I will drive you at that place. Got it?

Now instead of being guilty that she made her brother stressed, she lost her clam. She was sick of being treated like a kid from yesterday. She knew that her family was concerned for her, but she didn't need anyone other than Zain at the moment.

Aliya: Bhaiya, I am not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself. Stop worrying for me. I don't want you guys to be so concerned for me. I know my husband left me, but that doesn't mean that you guys have to feel sorry for me. Stop treating me like a shattered glass.

Aliya's words shocked everyone would be an understatement. Her words served as dagger in hearts of Shabana, Ghulam and Ayaan. Shabana and Ghulam were still trying to make sense out of her words. They couldn't believe the last few words of Aliya. Before they could say anything, Aliya ran upstairs realizing that her family didn't deserve her wrath at this point.

Ayaan: Let me go see her mom and dad.

Shabana: Beta leave her alone for sometime. She is not in her senses right now.

Ghulam: Your mom is right. Let her be alone for sometime.

In Aliya's room (at night)

Aliya couldn't believe at her own words. "What's wrong with me? Ammi, Abbu and Bhayi didn't deserve this. Ya Allah give me some patience and strength. I will have to ask sorry from all of them," she said in tears. But before she could do so, her phone rang. She picked up the phone and said Hello, before she could say anything else the person on the line cut her off, " Aasha karta hun ki tume paiso ka intezaam kar liya hoga. Kal dupehar ke 12 baje paiso ke saath muhe pahari ke saath vale dargah ke samne milna. Vahin tumhe apne gunehgar ka naam pata chalega."

Aliya: Aap yeh to batayein ke aap hai kaun ?

Person: Apna shubchintak hi samjho. Khuda Hafiz.

Before Aliya could speculate anything, Ayaan entered his room." What is in this brief case Angel Ayaan asked trying to open the brief case. "Nothing special Bhaiya," she said snatching the briefcase from Ayaan. Ayaan found the snatching a bit awkward but before he could ask anything more about the briefcase, Aliya cut him off, " I am sorry for behaving rudely with you Bhaiya. I know you were just concerned for me the way you always have been. It's just the things, which have happened in the past few days have made me lose my patience. "That's okay Angel. Since when you started to ask for sorry from me? You know I never mind the things you say, " Ayaan said while caressing her hair.

Ayaan: Okay now it's time for you to sleep. We will go to your favorite restaurant tomorrow for lunch. So get ready at one tomorrow and I will pick you up from the house.

"I can't tell Bhayia that I have to go meet that stranger tomorrow. I think I should just tell him to meet me near temple. This way I won't have to lie to him," she thought in her mind.

Aliya: Bhaiya, can you pick me up from Dargah near that mountain? I am going there tomorrow with my friend. She wanted to visit that temple with me for some unknown reason.

Ayaan found it a bit strange for Aliya to go to the Dargah because as far he remembered Aliya has never visited that Dargah before. However, at that moment he didn't want to ask her any more questions. He felt saying yes to Aliya would be the best option for him.

Ayaan: No worries, I will drop you and pick you up from there.

Aliya: No Bhaiya, my friend is picking me up tomorrow from here. So you don't need to drop me there.

She hated lying to Ayaan about this. Since her marriage, she barely told anything other than lies to Ayaan. Firstly it was all about lying in front of Ayaan that everything was alright in her marriage in her first two months of marriage and then now she was lying to find out the culprit to save her marriage. She never lied to him before marriage because Ayaan hated lies. He just hated it. She knew that if he will ever come to know about the way Zain treated her in first few months of marriage, Ayaan would have never let Aliya stay their at Barkat Villa. But she didn't have any other alternative. She wanted her nikkah to work and now she wanted the same to happen. She wanted some miracle of the miracles to happen so that she could go back living with Zain.

Ayaan: Okay then I will pick you from Dargah. Now you should go to sleep.

Aliya: Good Night Bhaiya. I will sleep whenever I will feel like.

Ayaan: I am not going anywhere till you fall asleep.

Ayaan knew that Aliya wouldn't fall asleep that easily because she wouldn't be able to forget the horrible memories of yesterday. Aliya knew this too. So she decided to pretend that she has fallen asleep. In that pretense, she didn't realize when she actually felt asleep. Ayaan left her room once he was confirmed that she has slept.

At Usman's room at Barkat Villa (at night)

"Dad, remember when you told me that Aliya was perfect for me and I should take your word for that, I believed you. I believed you that if you trust that girl so much, there must be something good in her. But you were wrong dad, you were wrong for the very first time. Look the bhaanji whom you loved more than your son is the cause of you being lifeless right now. I can't believe Aliya stooped so low. I would not ever forgive her dad. I loved her dad, I loved her more than my life.," Zain said while crying his lungs out and holding Usman's hand.

As soon as he finished talking with Usman, he saw his family picture including Aliya hanging on the wall. He took the photo from there. " You did a remarkable job in ruining my family Aliya Ghulam Haider. I HATE YOU," he said while throwing the frame on the floor and making the glass shatter on the floor and shouting his lungs out. There was a similarity between his life and the glass, and that was that bother were shattered and needed someone's help to carry them. Thankfully no one was at home except for Zain, so no one saw him breaking apart. But what difference would it have made either way if someone had seen him this way? His mother never failed to make him realize that he was the reason that his dad was in this condition. He was torn apart from inside. His brain and heart were in conflict with each other, both of them telling him different things; his brain constantly telling him it was Aliya who filed complaints, whereas his heart telling him that his Malika-e-Zain can never do it. He was feeling the void in his life without Aliya . He wanted Aliya at that moment. He knew in bottom of his heart that it was only Aliya who could make him feel better, but he wanted to deny it. Going in denial mode that he doesn't love her was the best and the easiest option for him at the moment. His inner struggle was taking over him. His emotions had already taken over his thinking power, but now this inner struggle was letting him down physically. He went near Usman and held his hands. " Dad, I need you here, I need you here to guide me, to show me the path, to tell me whatever I did with Aliya was right or not. Dad I need you," he said crying. He felt weak after constantly struggling with his inner feelings since the time he said talaaq and there came a moment when he fell asleep.

At Ayaan's room at Haider's Villa (at night)

"Aliya has never talked with me the way she did today. This all happened because of Zain Abdullah. He had turned my strong and brave sister to such a weak soul. I will never forgive him for this. I am sorry Aliya; I didn't find a Prince Charming for you, who would have defended you till his life. I am so sorry Aliya. I promise you I will get you out of this situation soon and will finish Zain's chapter in your life." Ayaan said in tears.

At Haider's Villa (in morning)

Shabana: Where are you going this early Aliya ?

Aliya: Mom, I am going to Dargah with my friend. I told Bhaiya aabout it. Didn't he tell you? Anyways, I am getting late. I will see you in evening.

Shabana: Wait; at least do breakfast before going.

Aliya: Mom, I am getting late. Byeee !!

Aliya was relieved that Shabana didn't see her carrying the briefcase. She didn't want to lie in the morning. She was nervous to find out the truth. She reached Dargah in half an hour. The place was really scary because there were no people there. Aliya felt even more nervous now. "Ya Allah meri iffazat karna," she prayed to Allah. She got out of the car and started to find the person who called her. Suddenly her phone rang.

Person: Kya baat hai madam, pure time pe hai aap. Ab ek kaam kijiye dargah ke saath vale tree ke samne paise rakh dijiye. Wahin aapko ek package milega jisme aapke gunhegar ka name hoga.

Aliya: Par aap mujhe bateyin toh sahi aap kaun hai.

Person: Madam aap mujhe nahi jaanti, behter hai aap mujhe apna shubh chintak samjhe.

Aliya found that tree, went near it and kept that bag carrying money there and took the package from there. The package was sent from Mumbai, which Aliya found out to be strange. "So it means someone from Mumbai is helping me. But whose address is this," she said. She was trying to open the package with all her might, but the package was so precisely packed that it was taking her ages to open it. She didn't realize when was in the middle of the road trying to open the package. She was oblivious of the fact that she was in the middle of the road. She got so involved in opening the package, that she could not even hear horn of the truck. The truck driver didn't reduce the speed thinking that Aliya will get out of his way, but before he realized that she would not, it was TOO LATE.

Four innocent lives were suffering because of someone else's deeds. The two souls who loved each other unconditionally were the ones most alienated to each other at the moment. The other two lives were in pain because of their loved ones being in pain.

Guys, Just to let you know that Usman's treatment is going on at Barkat Villa only.

Please do like and comment and this applies to silent readers as well.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Sorry if I forgot to PM someone.

Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm so that's how Aliya goes into coma anyways the update was very beautiful and can u try to give a little ZaYa moment ,loved the update and continue soon plzzz
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sazebuna

Hmm so that's how Aliya goes into coma anyways the update was very beautiful and can u try to give a little ZaYa moment ,loved the update and continue soon plzzz

Hey, from next chapter u will get Zaya scenes 😊