Posted: 10 years ago

Awww :(

Word Count: 1

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mentalmaths

Who's hand was that?

You are very clever...Plz continue and do pm me...
Keep up the good work!

Hahah that will be revealed soon :) Thank u !!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your comments !! It really means a lot to me. Those who want to know whose hand was it, it will be revealed in the next update :) Buddy me if u want PM 😊
-Aashima- thumbnail

Hello Everyone !!

Thank you for your lovely comments!! I really appreciate it.

Before starting this chapter I just wanna emphasize some facts again. These facts are necessary for you guys as a reader to know before reading the chapters from now on 😊

In my SS, Aliya has an older brother, Ayaan. Aliya calls him Ayaan bhaiya and Ayaan calls her Angel. They have gap of about 4 years. Haiders are very rich, as rich as Abdullahs. Ayaan, Zain and Rizwan studied in the same university in London and were roommates, hence, they were best buddies, but then they parted away. Rizwaan and Zain still stayed in touch, however, Ayaan lost touch with them as he got involved in his family's business in Bangalore.

Character sketch of Ayaan:

He is an angry young man. He used to be an easy guy but something happened in the last year of his university, which basically turned his life upside down and he became what he is now. He loves Aliya more than anything in the world. He can't see a single tear in her eyes. It's only because of his hard work and dedication that Haiders are so rich. He has very negative views on love and marriage. He has no place for love; he only cares about his family, sister and business. He looks like this:

Now I am gonna shut my mouth up so u guys can start reading. 😊

I hate to hate you

Chapter 3

At City Hospital, Mumbai

Doctor: Mr Ghulam, Excuse me. I think I will have to give her injection again to make her fall asleep.

As soon as the doctor came close to Aliya to inject her, a hand held his hand leaving Shabana and Ghulam shocked.

Doctor: Excuse me, who are you ?

Ghulam: Doctor, actually... Ghulam couldn't complete his sentence because the person who was holding doctor's hands cut him off, "I am Ayaan Ghulam Haider. The girl whom you were going to inject is my sister."

Doctor: Sorry, Mr Aayan I didn't know that. Now would you please leave my hand, as I have to give this injection to Aliya.

"What the, you are going to give her injection because you are unable to handle her. Would you mind if I tell you to leave this room right now? I can handle my sister; I don't need your help,"Ayaan said in anger.

Doctor: Mr Ayaan let me inject her please. You won't be able to tackle her.

Ayaan: I said leave me alone with my sister doctor. (He said in anger)

Before doctor could say anything, Ghulam started walking towards the door indicating to doctor that he should follow what Ayaan said.

Outside Aliya's room

Ghulam: Sorry doctor for Ayaan's behavior. He cares about nothing when it comes to Aliya.

Doctor: That's okay Mr. Haider. I understand. I hope Ayaan succeeds in calming down Aliya. Lemme know if you need any help.

Ghulam: Sure, doctor. Thank you once again.

Inside Aliya's room

"I am going to be all alone. No one loves me," Aliya screamed. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head. As soon as she realized that her brother was there with her, she stopped screaming. She was going to say something, but was cut off by Ayaan, " No Angel, you don't need to say anything. Who told you that no one loves you? I love you a lot and you know that. What have you made of yourself? Look how weak you have gotten. I though you would be all fat and chubby because you don't have got to study now. Anyways, we will talk later. You need to sleep now."

Aliya: Bhaiya I am not sleepy at all. How can you expect me to sleep after ...

She stopped suddenly as she realized that if she will tell Ayaan about how Zain humiliated her, Ayan wouldn't spare Zain. Moreover, this was about Zain so she didn't want to take risk of telling her brother. She didn't want to become the reason of two buddies in fact two of the most important people of her life fighting with each other. Even Ayaan pretended like he didn't know anything, but the truth was that he was aware of everything that happened with Aliya. But right now his top most priority was to be with Aliya rather than giving Zain some peace of mind.

Ayaan: Not even a single word now. Sleep like right now.

Aliya hugged his brother and felt a sense of relief that he doesn't know anything about talaq. She could feel the comfort in that hug, a relief that at least someone is there who will never betray her; however, she couldn't find' that solace' in that hug. The obvious reason being that now Zain was the only person who could provide her that comfort. Due to the weakness, it didn't even take her five minutes to fall asleep. Ayaan made her lie down and got out of the room.

Outside Aliya's room

Ghulam: What are you doing here? How did you know we are here?

Ayaan: What did you guys think? You will not tell me what happened today and I will never come to know about it. Mom instead of declining my call accepted it and I could hear everything. Then, this was the hospital, which was near to Barkat Villa so I checked up here and I found you guys.

Shabana: Anyways the good thing is that you calmed down Aliya because you are the only person after Zain and Usman bhayijan whom she listens to. Now listen Ayaan don't do anything, which hurts her. Don't even take name of Abdullahs in front of her. We will leave for Bangalore tomorrow and we will see how we can take her out of this situation.

Ayaan: Mom, I know what to do. You don't have to tell me everything. Don't worry leave everything on me. I will take care of her and I will make sure that no one from Abdullahs comes near Aliya(he said in anger). Anyways you guys look tired. You both should go to hotel. I will stay here with Aliya and take care of her. I have booked the tickets for tomorrow morning, so we are all set to leave tomorrow. In fact we just have five hours till our flight. Take care !

Shabana: Okay, beta see you. Take care of Aliya and make her eat something.

After Shabana and Ghulam left, Ayaan went to Aliya's room and sat near Aliya. He recalled what he witnessed today, what he heard on the phone. He had never seen Aliya is so much pain, not even on her nikkah day when everyone questioned her character. He had tears in his eyes, the tears of anguish. He couldn't believe that Zain could do that to Aliya. He was shocked would be an understatement. He always felt that if anyone in the world loved Aliya more than him, it was Zain, but today he felt that he was wrong.

"Mr Zain Abdullah I will not leave you. I will take revenge of every single tear my sister shed because of you. I will make sure that you regret for your actions," Ayaan said by cleaning the tears in his eyes.

After three hours

Ayaan was working on the laptop when he suddenly heard Aliya saying "Zain". Ayaan went near Aliya to ask if she needed something.

Ayaan: Angel, do you need anything? (He pretended, as he didn't hear what Aliya said.)

Aliya: No Bhaiya, I am fine. I just want to leave this place.

Ayaan: Don't worry we are going to Bangalore tomorrow. Now you have to eat something,

Aliya: Bhaiya, I don't want to eat though. (She pouted after saying this.)

Ayaan: Sushh, just eat.

Alia knew it was redundant to argue with Ayaan as she knew she would lose as usual. Therefore, she gave up and finished eating everything.

Ayaan: Now get fresh because we have flight in two hours for Bangalore.

Aliya: But I don't want go to Bangalore Bhaiya. I need to find the truth about who filed the complaints by staying here in Mumbai. As soon as she said those words, she realized that she had planned not tell Ayaan anything about talaq, so she decided to change the topic. Bhaiya, I need to stay here to finish some chores.

Ayaan: Angel, you don't need to hide anything from me; I already know what Mr Zain Abdullah did with you. He never deserved you so it's his loss that he didn't realize your worth. Anyways why are we talking about him? We have better things to talk about. And just to let you know that you are coming with us to Bangalore and that's my final decision. Now get ready; we have flight in two hours.

Aliya knew that Ayaan would never leave her in Mumbai. So she decided to not argue with him at the moment and planned to convince him later.

After five hours (At Haider's Villa in Bangalore)

Shabana: Aliya beta, you go and take rest in your room. I will send food for you in your room.

Aliya: Ammi, I am not hungry. I just want to sit somewhere alone.

Shabana: Beta, par..

Ayaan: Mom leave her alone. If she wants to sit alone, let her be. She can eat later. I will make sure that she eats.

Shabana: Okay as u say Ayaan.

Ayaan: Okay I am gonna go to office now. Take care Angel.

Aliya: Bhayi I will. You don't need to worry about me. I am not a bachi, I am a married wom...

Aliya couldn't complete the sentence because she realized that she wouldn't be considered as a married woman after three months. She ran upstairs to hide her tears from her family. Aliya wasn't happy that she was finally in her room after seven months, the same room where she had grown up, had sleepovers with her besties and has played with Ayaan and Ayaat in her childhood. The first thing she noticed as she sat on her bed was a frame hanging on the wall, which had her picture with her Usman Mamu. That was the moment when she realized that she hasn't only lost Zain, but Usman as well.

"I have to find who filed those complaints not for me but for Mamu and I will find the person behind this. Yeh mera wada hai khud se," Aliya said to herself in a determined way.

As soon as she promised herself, her phone rang. She picked the phone and before she could even say hello, the other person on the line spoke, " Jaanna chahati ho kisne complaints ki, toh 10 lakhs ka intezaam karke rakho. Mai tumhe kal dubara phone karunga yeh batane ke liye ki kaha milna hai paison ke saath. Wahin tumhe iska raaz pata chalega."

"Hello, hello kaun hai aap," Aliya said in hurry but the person cut the phone.

Guys I know this chapter was more about Ayaan and I am really sorry about that. But I needed to shape his character. He is gonna be an interesting character trust me ;) Things will pace from next chapter. I promise next chapter will be better than this one 🤔

Please do like and comment and this applies to silent readers as well.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Sorry if I forgot to PM someone 😔

Please read the post below for PMs (PLEASEEE)

Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
NOTE:
Guys I PM everyone who comments. However, there are still lots of people whom I PM even though they are not even in my buddy list. I swear to God that it's a pain to PM people who are not in your buddy list. So if u want PMs pleaseee buddy me. That's a humble request 😊
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's such an awesome update Aashi!!
Totally love it!!
OMG you gave Barun a fabulous entry!!👏
and I love how you ended it with a cliffhanger. now that's interesting! i wonder who made that call.😃
Please do update soon.😊
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res maine pehle chapter ka abhi tak unres nhi kiya hai😆
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Res maine pehle chapter ka abhi tak unres nhi kiya hai😆

LMAO toh kar na unres 😆😆
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wah wah kya story hai do update fast
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that's such an awesome update Aashi!!

Totally love it!!
OMG you gave Barun a fabulous entry!!👏
and I love how you ended it with a cliffhanger. now that's interesting! i wonder who made that call.😃
Please do update soon.😊

I still think his entry wasn't a great one. I wanted to give him a grand entry but my writing skills have got to zero 🤢 I will update soon !! I have to finish this SS before September 😆