Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Everyone 😊

Thank you for commenting guys. It encouraged me to write this SS. This is the first time I am writing anything on Zaya so please tolerate me. Chapter 1 is just gonna explain how situation gets worse. It might look familiar to you because I think episode was kinda same but I felt it was needed because I wanted to start the story from the very beginning.

Okay so some important background info about my SS: So my SS takes place when Surraiya and Zain come out of jail to find out that Usman has gone into coma and Aliya gets blamed for this. There is no Rehan and his family in my SS. Other characters are the same. Haiders live in Bangalore and they are rich. There is one new character and that is Aayan Ghulam Haider and he is Aliya's brother. He loves his sisters more than anyone else in the world. He looks like this <3

I hate to hate you

Chapter 1

At Barkat Villa...

Fahad comes running towards Zain.

Zain: Bhai what happened?

Fahad: Zain woh woh... Fahad couldn't catch his breath. He didn't have the guts to explain to Zain what just happened. Tears were falling out of his eyes and he wasn't able to utter any word without stammering.

Zain: Bhai Relax and tell me what happened ? Is Dad okay ? Bhai you are scaring me now. Tell me if dad is okay ?

Fahad: Zain who I don't have the courage to tell you, he said while stammering. Just come with me and see it yourself.

Zain, Surraiya, Haiders and Aliya followed Fahad to Usman's room where Nafeeza and Shaziya are already present and Usman's eyes were closed.

Zain: Doctor, What just happened to Dad ? Tell me DAMN IT... What just happened to him ?

Doctor: Sorry Zain, Mr Abdullah has gone into coma.

Zain: You are kidding me right ? This can't happen. Did you hear me ? This bloody can't happen. He is my superhero. He just can't close his eyes like that. He has to wake up now like RIGHT NOW !! (Zain goes and sits near Usman and holds his hands ) Dad wake up. Dad please wake up. "DAD" he shouted while crying his heart out.

Aliya: (Goes near Zain and keeps her hands on his shoulders) Zain sambhalo apne aap ko.

Doctor: Zain beta, Aliya is right. Sambhalo khud ko... This is the time to pray for him, not to lose hope. Trust me prayers have more impact on patients than medicines. So pray for him a lot and don't let anybody who made him end in such a situation come close to him.

Zain: (Gets up from the bed) What do you mean doctor ? What led him to go in coma ?

Doctor: He is in this situation because of stress. It looks like he couldn't do anything to save something, which made him restless and put pressure on his brain, which led his body to give up and he ended up like this.

Aliya: What do you mean doctor ?

Doctor: I mean

Zain: (Zain cuts doctor in the middle and holds Aliya from his shoulder and shakes her) He means that it happened because of you. Because of you damnit JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. He screamed his lungs out as he uttered those words. My dad couldn't do anything to save me and mom from going to jail, which led him to go in coma. I wish you had never filed those complaints.

Aliya: Zain I didn't file those complaints. Trust me I didn't do it, she said while crying her heart out.

Zain: Oh so you didn't file it. So who did ? The sign was yours Aliya. STOP LYING Aliya just stop it now. I never knew you can go to this extent.

Aliya: I accept the signature is mine but I still didn't do the complaint. It was my parents who made me sign those papers by lying that these papers were regarding some bank account.

Shabana: Zain she is saying the truth. We made her to sign it but we didn't do the complaint. I am telling you the truth Zain.

Zain: "Oh so now you want me to believe you;" he shouted. Do you realize that my dad is in this position because of you Haiders. My mom was always right in hating you guys.

Aliya: (Goes towards him to face him) What are you saying Zain. I know my parents betrayed me, but if they are saying they didn't complain, it means they did not.

Zain: Oh, here comes Aliya GHULAM HAIDER to defend her parents, he said by emphasizing her name and giving her a sarcastic smile. You not only betrayed me, but you betrayed my dad as well. He trusted you more than me, he said while looking at his dad. You know what marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life, he shouted those words by looking into Aliya's eyes.

As soon as those words came out of Zain's mouth, Aliya lost her balance and fell on the floor and broke apart. Shabana and Ghulam rushed towards Aliya and made her get up.

Aliya: Ammi Abbu Sab kahatam ho gaya. He has lost faith on me, she said while breaking apart.

Shabana: Aliya beta Sambhalo apne aap ko. You can't break apart like this. Your mamu needs you.

Zain: No one needs her right now especially my dad, he said while looking straight into Shabana's eyes.

Aliya: (goes near to Zain and holds his hand) Zain, you can't end everything like this. We have done nikkah with each other.

Zain: This nikkah doesn't hold any importance for me now. I don't need you in my life. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND," he shouted. Because of you, my dad has gone into comma, my mom was beaten up. I am going to cut every relation with you because I don't want you anywhere near me or my family. I am going to give you talaaq Aliya Ghulam Haider. "TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ," he shouted his lungs out as he uttered those words out and left everyone shocked.

The pic credit goes to the creator 😊

Okay Guys the first chapter ends here.

So how was it ?

It wasn't goo right ?

I assure u in next chapter story will pace up.

Please do like and comment and this applies to silent readers as well.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed J

I sent some of you guys PM. For those who want PMs please like the post below and buddy me.

Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Like this post if you want PM and buddy me 😊

Guys I have PM to some people who are not in my Buddy list, so can all of u buddy me. It make my life so much easier to PM then 😊
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bleh,me second 😭
next update kab? 😆

okay, first of all.. barunnn 😆
i love uf for that 😊
i now want him to punch zain 😆
talaq de dia 😕
Thanks fr not killing mamu jaan 😃
chalo, update jaldi jaldi so that i cn comment pehle 😉
nd pm me pls.. i cnt like that post coz khambakhat mobile..
if says error posting ur req, please try again 🥱
nicely written 😊
I'll send u a buddy req 😊
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! Luved it...im really excited for Aliya's brothers entry.
Barun as Aliya's bro is super cool.
Plz continue ASAP!😛
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.!!!👏...glad mamu is alive...omg barun as aliya's brother..thank u thank u thank u...very nicely written..waiting for d next part..thanks for d pm..
sivatharshini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update !! Love it ,looking forward to read more .
Thanks for the PM !
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Bah, I'm 4th -__________________-

Res

😆 😎

Word Count: 0

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail