Zain the Pain 12.08.14

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiya Guys and Gals!

I've been meaning to make a post for a while and well, because I am procrastinating I have decided to vent!

Quite frankly Zain Abdullah is an immature, arrogant, self centred jerk.

He is.

The world simply revolves around him. What happened to the the Zain who stood by Aaliya through so much? All it took was one measly signature for him to become an ass? The truth is, that it had been building up for a while but at the end of the day this itsy bitsy signature has been scapegoated for the arrival of this new track.

I'm all for a 'hate' track, but Zains character growth did not need to have been butchered in the process.

Now we will see him clad this mean and aggressive, demeanour which is totally fine but they didn't need to strip away all the layers to his character they spent the last few months nurturing.

It's okay to wear your heart on your sleeve and it's okay to be impulsive on small things, we are after all human. But but the CVs doing what they've done to Zain, they've simply sent the message across that he, Zain, had never really 'grown up' to begin with. I mean he threw water in Aaliyas face. It was as if he spat on her without the actual spit.

Zain Abdullah you are a disappointment. I hope for Aaliyas sake she doesn't take you back when you go and grovel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I get where you're coming from and partly agree, Zain himself was the one who declared that he trusts Aliya more than himself therefore the least of what we should have expected from Zain is allowing Aliya to justify herself. However, I don't think it was just that signature that changed him into being so cold hearted there are other factors that have contributed to his attitude the main one being that he had to endure a very traumatic experience for 7 whole hours in jail and even worser he had to hear/watch his mom being tortured, that's not something Zain can sweep under the carpet so easily. If there was a signature on that paper, then it is logical for Zain to presume Aliya filed the complaint but maybe he had doubts that Aliya would never do such a thing i.e if Aliya came to jail to get Suraiya and Zain out within an hour, I doubt Zain would have resorted to Talaaq but thanks to Nafeesa the chudali, Aliya was missing for a few hours which would have confirmed their suspicions. Another factor is Suraiya, she is taking Zain's unstable state of mind to an advantage and almost brainwashing him into feeling guilty for loving Aliya. Right now Zain is furious that he trusted Aliya over his Mom because in his eyes it was Aliya that betrayed their whole family. After the death of a loved one, people mourn in different ways some people do change completely e.g Zain, the change was more drastic and bitter because to him his Dad didn't die in a graceful way, he views his Dad's death as an outcome of Aliya's betrayal as his Dad got neglected whilst they were in jail. I think his behaviour for now is justified, his just grieving, I'm sure once he has dealt with all the grief he will eventually become himself again.
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Abzy, thanks for the reply, I assumed I had scared everybody away with the Zain rant! 😆

Yep I did state that it wasn't just the signature, it was preceding events too but the signature ticked it all off.

I personally cannot agree with his hasty decisions, jail or no jail, trust isn't something that should have been broken so easily and I feel he is old enough to make his own decisions without such strong influence from others.

Seeing his mother in pain wasn't easy I agree, but it shouldn't have coloured his judgement on Aaliya.

As for his fathers death, yep maybe his coping mechanism is this wall of defense he has created. If he had faith in his wife he wouldn't have blamed her for his fathers death (hence my point being about his regression in character growth)... Let's see how Aaliya tears it down... I just find it a shame that she's going to have to be the one who has to do so. There ought to be repentance from his side...

But yes thank you for your reply :-)

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know what Zain did and is doing is wrong but I dont completly blame him either.Jail issue and his dads death was the last nails in the coffin cuz they were driffting apart way before that and Both zain nd Aliya wer to blame for that.
Osman sahab was Zain's life and he considers Aliya responsible for his death so his behavior will be like this.
Zain is still in the early stage of grieving for his dad and his mom is constantly brain washing him actually she making him feel responsible by saying if he hadn't trusted Aliya then all this wouldn't have happened.
But I personally dont think Zain's behaviour was that bad yesterday,trust me ive seen male leads treat the female lead worst for no logical reason in other shows and people still luv the guy to death.So all this will probably work for the show.
Sori if ive gone a bit over the topic.