Mastermind is ajju! !!!

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG the mastermind is ajju, he is the one that has been after Yudh all along, I am so shocked after watching today's episode.😲😲

I bet he is the kid from the orphanage who survived and thinks that Yudh was behind the killing so he is after revenge, but why kill poor Jeet 2 who had nothing to do with all of this.

So who is going to be next, I feel he might harm Taruni next (he knows how much Yudh loves her), omg I want it to be Tuesday already so I can watch the next episode (I know I am wishing my life away).

I am glad that the matermind was not someone close to yudh. Wow I loved the suspense and I will miss this show once it finishes.

What did you guys think of it?
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always got a bad feeling from Ajju because his dislike for YS wasn't justified all along. Now its all clear.
Minionite thumbnail
Everything is slowly falling in place. I wonder what will happen when he will realize that Yudh wasn't behind anything.

As for killing Jeet. That was needed. Because that's the next nail in the coffin for Yudh. Think about it. Jeet was investigating Yudh and Gautam. All of a sudden he gets killed. Who to blame? Yudh.

I really hope he doesn't try to hurt Taruni. I always felt he liked Taruni.
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Everything is slowly falling in place. I wonder what will happen when he will realize that Yudh wasn't behind anything.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">As for killing Jeet. That was needed. Because that's the next nail in the coffin for Yudh. Think about it. Jeet was investigating Yudh and Gautam. All of a sudden he gets killed. Who to blame? Yudh.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I really hope he doesn't try to hurt Taruni. I always felt he liked Taruni.</font>

totally agree. I think Jeet had to be killed no matter what because firstly as you said yudh will be blamed for his death (ajju even prevented him from going to the hospital, this will have a reverse effect on taruni) secondly if Jeet had not died then it was possible that he would have saved yudh by clearing his name because Jeet would not have found anything. Anyways, I don't want this to end. How can people not like this show??? And one more thing, that Fallout between yudh and Anand was so fake as it can be.
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What bothers me though is that he is a lawyer and he didn't investigate all the way through before taking some one down terribly including taking lives. That makes it sound very bogus.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@monikameghan You have analysed it perfectly. Jeet knows from Gautam that Yudh has nothing to do with ashram. So Jeet will go any lengths to prove Yudh innocent. Now with Jeet dead, Yudh will definitely be blamed for it not just by Taruni and Gauri, but by the media too. Could that be the reason Anand is taking the blame on himself? Yeah, the fallout looked fake. I want Yudh and Anand to strike back strong.
@tvdekha Who knows if he is really a lawyer? May be he faked that too.
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shwets1502, even if ajju is a lawyer it makes him all the more dangerous because he got the mind to plan all his moves so carefully. It gives a feeling as if he is playing chess from both sides and making sure that he is winning all the while. I hated him for so brutally killing Jeet (such a humble soul) in cold blood like he had always planned it and he was just waiting for the right time. MAN, I don't know how I am going to live after the show. I am already having anxiety. 😕 😛
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikameghan

@shwets1502, even if ajju is a lawyer it makes him all the more dangerous because he got the mind to plan all his moves so carefully. It gives a feeling as if he is playing chess from both sides and making sure that he is winning all the while. I hated him for so brutally killing Jeet (such a humble soul) in cold blood like he had always planned it and he was just waiting for the right time. MAN, I don't know how I am going to live after the show. I am already having anxiety. 😕 😛

Same here. For me, it has not been an edge of the seat show, but a brainy one. It has kept me thinking all the time. Yes, it was so brutal of Arjun to kill Jeet like that. What's so much of a revenge that he has killed so many souls to reach Yudh. I hope he doesn't kill anyone from Yudh's inner circle. But I do feel Arjun will target Taruni now and lure Yudh to him. When it comes to Taruni, Yudh stops thinking. Hope he doesn't do anything silly and gets everyone into trouble.
monikameghan thumbnail
@shwets1502, shubh shubh bolo. I don't want taruni to be hurt or yudh for that matter. I want a rerun of the show so I can connect better this time. I want to say one more thing that now it makes sense that the joker is yudh's guilty conscience. Somewhere in his heart he feels guilty of the incident and since the last person he saw alive there was dressed as joker, so it comes to haunt him whenever there is something wrong around him thus connecting it perfectly with the present state of yudh. Somewhere he also feels that everything that is going wrong around him is the consequence of that one mistake that he made unintentionally.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikameghan

@shwets1502, shubh shubh bolo. I don't want taruni to be hurt or yudh for that matter. I want a rerun of the show so I can connect better this time. I want to say one more thing that now it makes sense that the joker is yudh's guilty conscience. Somewhere in his heart he feels guilty of the incident and since the last person he saw alive there was dressed as joker, so it comes to haunt him whenever there is something wrong around him thus connecting it perfectly with the present state of yudh. Somewhere he also feels that everything that is going wrong around him is the consequence of that one mistake that he made unintentionally.

Haha...I don't want anything like that to happen as well. But looking at Yudh in action..that's fighting guys, he will do that only for Taruni. Hope it all ends well. Yes, looking at the joker it's clear why Yudh is getting haunted by a joker. But what was Yudh's mistake there? It was Gautam who later acquired that ashram. Yudh wasn't even aware of it. I just don't want Yudh doing heroics, like going without backup. He has Rishi, Dhabra and Anand for support. He has to take their help whatsoever.