Rishi Was Brilliant!!!

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry I couldn't wait for Shyamala Aunty today!

Man Rishi was brilliant! I had just finished posting in Yudh 16 that Rishi would attack like a wounded beast and he did! Of course this was with with help from his AILF friend, but still man that was a superb attack!

Rishi not only attacked, but he kept the Minister on his toes and made him reveal that YS and Rishi had nothing to do with anything. And the best part was when Rishi confronted his Mama. Superb man. 👏

But for me the highlight was when Yudh said "I'm proud of you my son". For the first time he was absolutely proud of his son.

Rishi keep it up man! Keep it up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post. Rishi is such a treat to watch. I hope he bags some great work after the show. His expressions are to die for. Whatever he has been given in the show he is doing it so perfectly. Love him.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Rishi's confidence when he saw the video was very well portrayed and he is definitely smart. Instead of leaking the video, he has dealt with the minister. Not sure if Yudh would have done the same, as Yudh is more emotional whereas Rishi is very calculative.
Patel6d thumbnail
Wasn't he just !! Loved his facial expressions. Gives a lot of hope to the youth and hence the saying "where there's a will..."
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Spot on, my dear Shreya, and I am glad you did not wait for my post! Rishi is quite wonderful as a character, and the boy playing him is admirable too, with a strong emotional range. He has a sensitive, boyish face, but at times, as when he looks at the cornered Home Minister, the impish mischief peeps out.

But at times he is too rash, which is also a boyish trait. Do see my latest, A runaway train.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Sorry I couldn't wait for Shyamala Aunty today!

Man Rishi was brilliant! I had just finished posting in Yudh 16 that Rishi would attack like a wounded beast and he did! Of course this was with with help from his AILF friend, but still man that was a superb attack!

Rishi not only attacked, but he kept the Minister on his toes and made him reveal that YS and Rishi had nothing to do with anything. And the best part was when Rishi confronted his Mama. Superb man. 👏

But for me the highlight was when Yudh said "I'm proud of you my son". For the first time he was absolutely proud of his son.

Rishi keep it up man! Keep it up!